REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Fashion & Cosmetics Alley ONLY

USED Fashion & Cosmetics Alley ONLY Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Used clothing, accessories, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry. Sports equipment excluded.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

FS: Some Mechanical Watches

Hi, I am looking to sell a few watches from my collection!

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you want me to send you higher-res photos, or photos of specific areas on the watches (IE: "Show me the back of the lugs", etc), or if you have any questions. If you want additional photos, please include your email in the PM so I can email the high-res photos to you directly.

Reason for selling: Making room and freeing up funds for future watch purchases. Also selling watches that are no longer getting regular wrist time in my rotation. (Watch collectors will understand :P)

Images are uploaded onto IMGUR. I'm not the most familiar with image hosting, so if the images don't load or run out of bandwidth, please let me know. Most of the watches I'm selling have plenty of photos on google / forums if you are curious how the watches look in multiple settings.

---

1. Seiko Alpinist SARB017 + M0TZ111J0 Bracelet - SOLD

2. Seiko Starlight SRPC01 (Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Starlight Limited Edition) - SOLD

3. Mercer Lexington Panda Dial - SOLD

4. Zenith Sporto c.1956 - $250
Case size: 34mm (Gold plated)
Thickness: ~6mm (9.5mm with boxed domed crystal)
Lug to Lug distance: ~39mm
Lug width: 17mm
Crystal: Acrylic (boxed domed)
Caseback: Closed Steel (snap on friction fit)
Movement: Zenith Cal.120, Handwind, Stop seconds/Hacking, clear plastic cover (exclusive/unqiue? to the Zenith Sporto models)
Included: A random Hirsch calfskin strap with gold colored buckle

NOTES: Purchased at the end of 2017 to scratch the vintage watch itch... turns out it's vintage is not for me. This watch interested me because I like Zenith, and was interested in the clear plastic cover the Sporto line had over the movement (thought that was a unique feature). The strap was too long for my wrist, so I punched an additional hole without proper tools. (Basically, you can just throw out the strap if you buy this watch, or ignore the crude hole.) Watch is gold plated (40 microns), and has discoloring on the lugs. Watch has scratches, very small dents, etc etc. Possibly? a redial. Dial has tiny scratches in some areas. Lume on hands no longer glow of course. Movement serviced some time in 2017 prior to my purchase. Hard to price vintage watches, especially those that have signs of "love". But I'm fairly confident you won't find any vintage Zenith, better or worse condition at this price. Great price to scratch your vintage itch.

Spoiler!

5. Zelos Mako 500 Bronze with Meteorite Dial - SOLD

Thank you for your time!
Advertisement

Last edited by PuYang; 10-26-2019 at 04:08 PM.
PuYang is offline   Reply With Quote