REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 06-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #1326
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,811 Times in 936 Posts
Failed 85 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursher View Post
whats the cheapest price you guys find for cirque shows in person at las vegas? or is it better to buy online? and if so what website? ty
If I buy before hand I usually just buy straight off of the website. Yes it's at full price and you aren't saving any money at all. However, for popular shows like O i rather pay the money and get tickets for the show and get tickets where I want to sit. You can always try the Tix4Tonight like Fox mentioned but doing so you first have to usually line up to buy tickets, second of all you may not even be able to get the tickets for that show thus meaning you won't be watching it, or if you do get tickets they may be crap. I mean the seat thing is preference, some people just don't give a shit where they sit so you may not care.
Advertisement

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #1327
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Failed 26 Times in 9 Posts
half price tix is pretty good.
I paid 100/ ticket for KA at mgm. They were the 2nd most expensive tickets and we were sitting in like row 6. We have to get in line at mgm and someone in front of me was paying 300/ticket but of course those were the best seats.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:53 PM   #1328
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Failed 406 Times in 127 Posts
o w0w you can jump of the stratosphere now sickkkkk
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #1329
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Failed 118 Times in 34 Posts
alright folks, i'm heading down for wsop in a few weeks. any recommendations for a saturday pool party and club for thurs and friday?

thanks in advance
Old 06-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #1330
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Failed 6 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalesman View Post
half price tix is pretty good.
I paid 100/ ticket for KA at mgm. They were the 2nd most expensive tickets and we were sitting in like row 6. We have to get in line at mgm and someone in front of me was paying 300/ticket but of course those were the best seats.
i saw KA a bit over a month ago.. i was row 5 but i dont think you could be in a bad seat .. there was so much going on. really good show
pintoBC_3sgte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #1331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
alright folks, i'm heading down for wsop in a few weeks. any recommendations for a saturday pool party and club for thurs and friday?

thanks in advance
Clubwise I would suggest Tao located at Venetian. IMO it's one of the best clubs there. I love how there's multiple rooms and not just being stuck in 1 room only. Plus the place looks dope. If you got Friday Tao Beach should be open which is their 3rd room on the roof with a pool etc. Plus the naked chicks in bathtubs around the club are always ok to look at lol.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #1332
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,770 Times in 1,341 Posts
Failed 82 Times in 41 Posts
My buddies went last month and went to Tao. First time they tried to get in on Friday night and since they were a stag of 9 guys they were shot down at the door. The second night they said fuck it and paid for bottle service so they could get in. It was pricey as hell but they said it was a good time. $800 for a bottle a grey goose, $600 for a bottle of Jack and once you add on the 20% gratuity and service charge it adds up pretty fast.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #1333
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Failed 46 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
My buddies went last month and went to Tao. First time they tried to get in on Friday night and since they were a stag of 9 guys they were shot down at the door. The second night they said fuck it and paid for bottle service so they could get in. It was pricey as hell but they said it was a good time. $800 for a bottle a grey goose, $600 for a bottle of Jack and once you add on the 20% gratuity and service charge it adds up pretty fast.

uhh just buy the $30 VIP ticket. It's good for 3 days(Fri,Sat,Sun) at TAO/TAO Beach and Lavo @ the Palazzo... No Lineups once you get the wristbands.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:15 AM   #1334

Double post

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
Old 06-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #1335

Quote:
Originally Posted by will068 View Post
uhh just buy the $30 VIP ticket. It's good for 3 days(Fri,Sat,Sun) at TAO/TAO Beach and Lavo @ the Palazzo... No Lineups once you get the wristbands.
They had those on the Friday, they were told straight up that they wouldn't accept them as they were a large group of guys and they want to keep the ratio 60/40 for w/m. If they were a group of women or even half and half it probably wouldn't have been a problem.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:41 AM   #1336
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
From where? I'm interested.

How legit are these passes? People keep telling me how expensive it is for guys to get into clubs (like $100 per person for bottle service). These seem like an amazing deal, is there any downside to getting them?

Last edited by canucksfan; 07-02-2010 at 02:10 AM.
canucksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #1337
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Failed 4,294,967,295 Times in 169 Posts
Bottle service is more like $300/person lol
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksfan View Post
From where? I'm interested.

How legit are these passes? People keep telling me how expensive it is for guys to get into clubs (like $100 per person for bottle service). These seem like an amazing deal, is there any downside to getting them?
VIP tickets and bottle service are 2 entirely seperate things. VIP ticekts are really just tickets that get you into the club. Bottle service is a reservation for your own table with server and bottles of boos which can get out of hand pretty quickly lol.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #1339
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by winson604 View Post
VIP tickets and bottle service are 2 entirely seperate things. VIP ticekts are really just tickets that get you into the club. Bottle service is a reservation for your own table with server and bottles of boos which can get out of hand pretty quickly lol.
Yea that's why we don't want to get to carried away haha. Do you still have to wait in line with VIP tickets?
canucksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #1340
i like gifs

Quote:
Yea that's why we don't want to get to carried away haha. Do you still have to wait in line with VIP tickets?
VIP tickets are suppose to get you in right away but somebody already said in here recently that him and his group of buddies got denied entry even after having the vip tickets.

If you're going down there with a group of buddies then your best bet is to do one of the following:

a) Contact a VIP host and get bottle service = guaranteed entry, table & booze.

The bouncers are pretty good in Vegas when it comes to bottle service because they'll bring girls over to your table and shit like that. It's also a good ego and image boost when you're walking back to the VIP area cause all the girls will think you're loaded. Doesn't matter if you are or not because all you wanna do is get laid and never see them again

You'll want to contact people like this guy:

http://twitter.com/VegasClub

There was another site I had before that had a list of VIP club hosts but I lost it

b) Walk up and down the line with your buds and find a group of cute/hot girls. Schmooze them into letting your group of dudes line up with them and it'll really help you get in much faster. Just tell them you'll buy them a couple rounds of drinks or something in return.

A would be ideal because it's the easier option of the two but you're also looking at around $300-$500/person depending on how much alcohol you guys get.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #1341
RS Operative (G)

bottle service ftw, yeah it is pricey but its vegas, like ch28 said, bouncers are pretty good about bring chicks over to the tables. when i stayed at planet hollyhood, lil john was on the dj that night so table bottle service was a must, when we went in threw the vip line we saw some of the same ppl coming out 3 hours later
Old 07-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #1342
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

if you guys need a table or cabana setup for xs/tao/tryst/lavo/wet republic/tao beach pm me!

if you want a bachelor party setup i can do that too but its not cheap, its like 10k for one night.. room and privates
boom boom at the hard rock

Last edited by frost91; 07-03-2010 at 02:31 PM.
frost91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #1343
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost91 View Post
if you guys need a table or cabana setup for xs/tao/tryst/lavo/wet republic/tao beach pm me!
only if you can hook us up with free shit
Old 07-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #1344
Director of RS Cares

Failed 107 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frost91 View Post
Sweeet!! Coming in mid august
Posted via RS Mobile
miss_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #1345

Thanked 7,590 Times in 2,540 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 126 Posts
It may not be at the hottest club in Vegas, but I had an epic night in Vegas last Saturday before leaving for a cruise in LA on Sunday.

At the Rio, we paid $40 per person, no guest list, no lineup, 5 guys and no girls, with unlimited access to Rain, Playboy, Moon and Ghostbar. Rain was freaking amazing that night.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #1346
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Failed 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
bottle service ftw, yeah it is pricey but its vegas, like ch28 said, bouncers are pretty good about bring chicks over to the tables. when i stayed at planet hollyhood, lil john was on the dj that night so table bottle service was a must, when we went in threw the vip line we saw some of the same ppl coming out 3 hours later
Watch out for those bottle whores, more specifically the male whore in your group giving the drinks to them like its water.
westcoastgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #1347

Quote:
1st night: me and my gf waited at the VIP line for 10 minutes.
the rest of the weekend, we just flashed our wristbands and we were good to go.

I got our vip pass at showtickets.com ( there was a link in allegiantair.com ).

You can also try sites like this:

www.vegaspassport.com
Old 07-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #1348

Quote:
They had those on the Friday, they were told straight up that they wouldn't accept them as they were a large group of guys and they want to keep the ratio 60/40 for w/m. If they were a group of women or even half and half it probably wouldn't have been a problem.
Damn, that sucks. They should have declared their passes separately, as in going in 1 or 2 at a time. Perhaps, that would have worked for them.

I was with the gf at that time. So yeah...
Old 07-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #1349

Quote:
Damn, that sucks. They should have declared their passes separately, as in going in 1 or 2 at a time. Perhaps, that would have worked for them.

I was with the gf at that time. So yeah...
Ya, it did come with a kind of funny story. My buddies wife does all their banking so when she seen the $4000 Tao bill on his Visa and she wasn't very impressed.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:17 PM   #1350
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Ya, it did come with a kind of funny story. My buddies wife does all their banking so when she seen the $4000 Tao bill on his Visa and she wasn't very impressed.
ohhh shit