REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 10-17-2010, 01:38 AM   #1501
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Failed 5 Times in 1 Post
Spearmint Rhino Review

I just came back from Vegas for the 3rd time. Finally went and checked out a strip club down there and went to Spearmint Rhino, and I was blown away! Here is a review of my experience (WARNING! explicit sexual content...proceed at your own risk )

First off, SR is not a full nude strip club, i.e. panties always on but it doesn't take away from the fun at all. Went to SR twice this trip, once on Friday and then again on Saturday. Call them for a limo pickup and get in free (reg $20 cover). Very easy to setup. Drinks are $15, even for bottled water, so pre-drink if you don't want to spend so much.

The cost breakdown for lapdances are as follows:

1) floor dances at your chair: $20/song - no touching allowed (but can probably get away with some touching on thighs and ass)
2) VIP room 1: $100/3 songs - large room with couches, not private
3) VIP room 2: $200/30 min + 2 drinks ($15 ea) - couches with dividers - semi-private
4) VIP room 3: $400/1 hr + 1 bottle ($375) - open booths, more private

The formal rule of the club is no touching allowed even in VIP rooms but most girls will allow it in VIP but YMMV on how much touching is allowed. If the VIP bouncer is an ass, he can tell you to get your hands off. If that happens try to tip him off. From what I've read on the net, even things other than touching can happen in VIP rooms, like a HJ or BJ or even full on sex, whether that is based on paying extra $, I don't know, but probably. However, SR was recently busted by police a month or two ago, so those "extras" are probably less common now.

First visit: Friday at 1pm
Place was so crowded that it is hard to find a seat. To get a table, you have to tip the bouncer or waitress. It is pretty dark inside and very smokey. There must have been >100 girls working. One main stage with 2 girls dancing simultaneously, and 2 smaller stages with 1 girl dancing. Majority of the girls are 8+ with a few 9+. Most girls have enhanced breasts in the C to DD range all wearing skimpy lingerie or bikinis. As soon as you walk in, girls will start coming after you for dances.

I recommend not letting the girls come to you but instead scope out the goods and pick a girl you are attracted to as you will enjoy the dance a lot more. My first two lapdances were with two girls that approached me who were very persistent so I caved in, They were only mediocre. The next girl I picked myself as she walked past me. Gorgeous blonde, mid-twenties, 34DD that looked really well done, playboy model toned slim body (in fact, she told me she sometimes appear on playboy TV), really nice bubble butt ass, a solid 9+. Ended up getting 3 songs from her. I wanted more but was running short on cash but i was determined to come back and take her to VIP so I did the next day.

Saturday night: 2 am
Club was less busy. Luckily ran into my blonde stripper right away. Surprisingly she remembered me and even my name. I took her to the VIP $200/30 min rooms. These rooms are quite popular even though it seems very expensive cuz there was a lineup. This is when the fun really started! (*explicit content below*)

She gave me the most intense and erotic lapdance experience I've ever had so far! I didn't get or wanted any extras but she did some crazy things that strippers here in Vancouver would never do. There was constant intense grinding in various positions, she let my hands wander all over her body (She had the most amazing enhanced boobs. They felt so soft and moved like they were real), her hands were all over me as well and rubbing my dick through my pants when her ass isnt grinding away on it, planted her ass on my face, unbuttoned my shirt so she can rub her babies on my bare chest, asking me to dry hump her as she grinded away, and even going down and nibbling and blowing my cock through my pants. The more I got into it, the more she did as well. She even started moaning part way through (probably fake but definitely added to the experience). I was in cloud 9 baby! She was such a pleaser. Half way in, I sort of lost my hard-on a bit and she gave me this sad puppy face look and started going at it with even more enthusiasm until I was hard as a rock again. On the last song, she started grinding harder and faster knowing I was going to blow my load. The more I said no, the more intense she grinded away until she got what she wanted. Then she turned around and with a devilish grin, she says to me "no means yes, right?". I was a bit embarrassed because this has never happened to me before from a lapdance but she assured me it happens alot. It was f***ing fantastic! What an experience. This definitely knocks the socks of any sort of lapdance we can get here in Vancouver. I'm looking forward to my next trip to Vegas already. Definitely going to look for her again!

I had a unforgettable experience, but I think it is YMMV as you really need to find the right girl because from what i can tell with the other VIP dances going on nearby, I was getting a lot more mileage than some of the other guys.

bottom line: pick your girl carefully and discuss what she would allow in VIP beforehand and go for the $200 VIP. It is worth every dollar.
Advertisement

Last edited by mrbig; 10-17-2010 at 10:46 AM.
mrbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #1502
I subscribe to Revscene

Failed 100 Times in 26 Posts
do they ask you which VIP room u want?

and do you pay them after the lap dance?
Durrann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #1503
I subscribe to Revscene

^^seemed like a hella of an experience LOL
busted your nut too thats crazy hhahah
Old 10-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #1504

Failed 5 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann View Post
do they ask you which VIP room u want?

and do you pay them after the lap dance?
You can take them to whichever VIP room you want. IMO, the $200/30 min VIP is the best value since that is about 10 songs, which makes it $20/song-same as floor dances. My stripper asked for payment before we started but some would ask after, so depends. But for the $20 songs, it is always after.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:34 AM   #1505

Failed 5 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann View Post
^^seemed like a hella of an experience LOL
busted your nut too thats crazy hhahah
OMG, it was so amazing. I still can't get over it

(***more explicit content below***)

Two positions would be forever engrained in my brain:

1) Her in reverse cowgirl position bent over slightly with her perfectly round ass grinding in a circular motion and shaking it up and down on my dick while my hands were glued to her amazing tits

2) Holding her tight against me with her large tits pressed against my bare chest, my hands squeezing her ass cheeks, her arms wrapped tightly around my head and hands caressing my hair and moaning softly into my right ear, straddling my cock grinding away while I was dry humping her.

F-ing fantastic!

Last edited by mrbig; 10-17-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #1506
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,816 Times in 450 Posts
Failed 4,294,967,295 Times in 173 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubtub View Post
heading over to vegas the weekend before christmas for 3 nights. anyone recommend any must-see places to check out (shopping, food, shows etc.)?
fashion show mall on the strip if you planning to do some shopping, a lot of stores in the mall.
Greenstoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #1507
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Failed 26 Times in 8 Posts
sold!

Last edited by Delatocious; 10-18-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Delatocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #1508
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Failed 406 Times in 127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbig View Post
I just came back from Vegas for the 3rd time. Finally went and checked out a strip club down there and went to Spearmint Rhino, and I was blown away! Here is a review of my experience (WARNING! explicit sexual content...proceed at your own risk )

First off, SR is not a full nude strip club, i.e. panties always on but it doesn't take away from the fun at all. Went to SR twice this trip, once on Friday and then again on Saturday. Call them for a limo pickup and get in free (reg $20 cover). Very easy to setup. Drinks are $15, even for bottled water, so pre-drink if you don't want to spend so much.

1) floor dances at your chair: $20/song - no touching allowed (but can probably get away with some touching on thighs and ass)
3) VIP room 2: $200/30 min + 2 drinks ($15 ea) - couches with dividers - semi-private

The formal rule of the club is no touching allowed even in VIP rooms but most girls will allow it in VIP but YMMV on how much touching is allowed. If the VIP bouncer is an ass, he can tell you to get your hands off. If that happens try to tip him off. From what I've read on the net, even things other than touching can happen in VIP rooms, like a HJ or BJ or even full on sex, whether that is based on paying extra $, I don't know, but probably. However, SR was recently busted by police a month or two ago, so those "extras" are probably less common now.

Place was so crowded that it is hard to find a seat. To get a table, you have to tip the bouncer or waitress. It is pretty dark inside and very smokey. There must have been >100 girls working. One main stage with 2 girls dancing simultaneously, and 2 smaller stages with 1 girl dancing. Majority of the girls are 8+ with a few 9+. Most girls have enhanced breasts in the C to DD range all wearing skimpy lingerie or bikinis. As soon as you walk in, girls will start coming after you for dances.

I recommend not letting the girls come to you but instead scope out the goods and pick a girl you are attracted to as you will enjoy the dance a lot more. My first two lapdances were with two girls that approached me who were very persistent so I caved in, They were only mediocre. The next girl I picked myself as she walked past me. Gorgeous blonde, mid-twenties, 34DD that looked really well done, playboy model toned slim body (in fact, she told me she sometimes appear on playboy TV), really nice bubble butt ass, a solid 9+. Ended up getting 3 songs from her. I wanted more but was running short on cash but i was determined to come back and take her to VIP so I did the next day.

Club was less busy. Luckily ran into my blonde stripper right away. Surprisingly she remembered me and even my name. I took her to the VIP $200/30 min rooms. These rooms are quite popular even though it seems very expensive cuz there was a lineup. This is when the fun really started! (*explicit content below*)

She gave me the most intense and erotic lapdance experience I've ever had so far! I didn't get or wanted any extras but she did some crazy things that strippers here in Vancouver would never do. There was constant intense grinding in various positions, she let my hands wander all over her body (She had the most amazing enhanced boobs. They felt so soft and moved like they were real), her hands were all over me as well and rubbing my dick through my pants when her ass isnt grinding away on it, planted her ass on my face, unbuttoned my shirt so she can rub her babies on my bare chest, asking me to dry hump her as she grinded away, and even going down and nibbling and blowing my cock through my pants. The more I got into it, the more she did as well. She even started moaning part way through (probably fake but definitely added to the experience). I was in cloud 9 baby! She was such a pleaser. Half way in, I sort of lost my hard-on a bit and she gave me this sad puppy face look and started going at it with even more enthusiasm until I was hard as a rock again. On the last song, she started grinding harder and faster knowing I was going to blow my load. The more I said no, the more intense she grinded away until she got what she wanted. Then she turned around and with a devilish grin, she says to me "no means yes, right?". I was a bit embarrassed because this has never happened to me before from a lapdance but she assured me it happens alot. It was f***ing fantastic! What an experience. This definitely knocks the socks of any sort of lapdance we can get here in Vancouver. I'm looking forward to my next trip to Vegas already. Definitely going to look for her again!

I had a unforgettable experience, but I think it is YMMV as you really need to find the right girl because from what i can tell with the other VIP dances going on nearby, I was getting a lot more mileage than some of the other guys.

bottom line: pick your girl carefully and discuss what she would allow in VIP beforehand and go for the $200 VIP. It is worth every dollar.
that is a basic 200 dolla lap dance
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #1509
I don't get it

Failed 40 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbig View Post

you could've bought full service for $200 instead of a lap dance
suzuka84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #1510
RS Operative (G)

haha yeah ^^ line them bitches up at your hotel
Old 10-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #1511

Failed 5 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuka84 View Post
you could've bought full service for $200 instead of a lap dance
Yes I understand that's possible here in Vancouver but good luck finding a knockout escort in Las Vegas for $200. I heard it is at least $500 for a 8+ escort. Secondly, lapdances are a completely different experience than straight sex and i got my happy ending anyways even though I didn't expect it. I know $200 seems like a lot because that was what I was thinking before I went but the experience made it worth every dollar. I didn't leave at all feeling like shit I just wasted $200.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #1512
I don't get it

Failed 9 Times in 4 Posts
just wondering... how does the nordstorm in fashion show mall compare to the nordstorm online... thinking of ordering items online and picking it up in store on my trip.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #1513
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa1civic View Post
just wondering... how does the nordstorm in fashion show mall compare to the nordstorm online... thinking of ordering items online and picking it up in store on my trip.
it was pretty good when i went, they had lots of sizes, i am taller so it was good for me
Old 10-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #1514
I don't get it

Failed 9 Times in 4 Posts
how about prices? nordstorm online vs. nordstorm at fashion show mall.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #1515
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
been looking online and haven't really found any deals for vegas... anybody know where i should concentrate on looking. my and my buddies are heading down nov 18-22. any pointers. thanks.
o1pkjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #1516
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Failed 79 Times in 14 Posts
^Just need to keep looking. It's also cheaper to fly from Seattle or Bellingham.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #1517
RS Operative (G)

hey, i does anyone remember the site or link to that 40 dolla buffet coupons that you could use all day at the 4 diff ones " planet holly wood was in it i think
Old 10-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #1518
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
hey, i does anyone remember the site or link to that 40 dolla buffet coupons that you could use all day at the 4 diff ones " planet holly wood was in it i think
http://www.harrahs.com/buffets/faq.html
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #1519
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
It's not a coupon, you just have to sign up for a rewards card when you're down there. Rewards cards are free. It's $39.99 for someone with rewards card, and $45.99 for someone who doesn't have. I just went down there and did the special, ate way too much, felt like crap at the end but was worth it.

I would suggest you go to the Rio World Buffet for the first night dinner, then breakfast or lunch at the Paris, then finish it off at Planet Hollywood or something. I say leave the worst of the 3 for the end because you'll be too full to really enjoy food anyways.

And don't book the buffet of buffet packages, book the hotels separately and just buy the buffet special when you get down there. It's much cheaper that way.

Use http://www.mycheapvegas.com for the latest specials. I booked the Flamingo during christmas time for about $30 a night there.
charlesd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #1520
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1pkjai View Post
been looking online and haven't really found any deals for vegas... anybody know where i should concentrate on looking. my and my buddies are heading down nov 18-22. any pointers. thanks.
Where are you flying from, how many people are you, and what kind of hotel are you looking to get? I'm sure I can find you something good.
charlesd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #1521
My homepage has been set to RS

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
SR is fun if you go in with no expectations and some cash. I have been to vegas many time but only to SR once; I still keep in touch with one of the stippers lol.
CAB #7
Lucky Ducky
Ebisu Vip #17
05 Mazda3 GT 2.3
94 GSR
95 Civic Si
Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #1522
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Failed 5 Times in 4 Posts
Going to Vegas this Saturday for 7 days u guys got any suggestions on what
To do I'm also going with family
Posted via RS Mobile
Pinoy_Crx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #1523
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,590 Times in 2,540 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy_Crx View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
Spearmint Rhino.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:30 AM   #1524
hoppity HOP HOP

Thanked 1,635 Times in 527 Posts
Failed 21 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy_Crx View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
Aviation Nation 2010 (airshow) this weekend, at Nellis AFB

http://www.nellis.af.mil/aviationnation/
Spectre_Cdn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #1525
I subscribe to Revscene

I'm here in Vegas right now staying at MGM

Where can u get the rewards card

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesd View Post
It's not a coupon, you just have to sign up for a rewards card when you're down there. Rewards cards are free. It's $39.99 for someone with rewards card, and $45.99 for someone who doesn't have. I just went down there and did the special, ate way too much, felt like crap at the end but was worth it.

I would suggest you go to the Rio World Buffet for the first night dinner, then breakfast or lunch at the Paris, then finish it off at Planet Hollywood or something. I say leave the worst of the 3 for the end because you'll be too full to really enjoy food anyways.

And don't book the buffet of buffet packages, book the hotels separately and just buy the buffet special when you get down there. It's much cheaper that way.

Use http://www.mycheapvegas.com for the latest specials. I booked the Flamingo during christmas time for about $30 a night there.
Posted via RS Mobile