REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #5176
Performance Moderator

Thanked 17,092 Times in 5,714 Posts
Failed 290 Times in 186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhobz View Post
NOW THAT's GORGEOUS!!!!

how much is this awesome thing?!
Seems like on Chrono24 from Japan (it has both Japanese and English days) they're usually about $1200+

I got this one for $725 just been completely disassembled and cleaned/serviced. I guess the market is much smaller in Calgary haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpuff View Post
Whoa that crystal is crazy!
That and the colour drew me to it... a lot of the ones for sale have a regular flat crystal because the faceted one is so hard to find.
Advertisement
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #5177
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 10,414 Times in 3,735 Posts
Failed 474 Times in 238 Posts
725?!?!?! Fucking bargain of the century right there. Enjoy it my bro! You just stole it.
Badhobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #5178
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,271 Times in 8,430 Posts
Failed 1,532 Times in 680 Posts
If you like old Seikos, this is a good IG follow
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #5179
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,918 Times in 1,239 Posts
Failed 45 Times in 25 Posts

Timex $1 170th Anniversary Watch

“Timex®, a pioneer in the watchmaking industry, is celebrating their 170th Anniversary with 1,000 limited-edition Waterbury watches for just $1 dollar; reviving a legacy of accessible timekeeping. On November 16th, consumers will have a chance to claim their limited-edition $1 watch at all participating retailers at 10am locally. It will also be available on Timex.com US and Timex.ca (10am EST / 7am PST), Timex.co.uk (10am GMT), Timex.eu (10am CET), and shop.timexindia.com (10am IST). Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to claim your limited-edition $1 watch and be part of Timex's celebration of time, resilience, and the enduring spirit of the dollar.“
roastpuff is online now   Reply With Quote