REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 06-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #12276
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
Failed 634 Times in 127 Posts
if u hang out wit a girl ur chasing and shes constantly texting with other guys and openly talk about it to her friend right infront of u.... is it normal to get pissed off?

mind u i know im not in the forbidden zone of no return. and i know im probably high up as fuk on her list of guys

Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #12277
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Failed 192 Times in 75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drow View Post
if u hang out wit a girl ur chasing and shes constantly texting with other guys and openly talk about it to her friend right infront of u.... is it normal to get pissed off?

mind u i know im not in the forbidden zone of no return. and i know im probably high up as fuk on her list of guys
Odds are either you're ridiculously insecure, or she is. Possibly both. Unless you're overestimating how high up you are. Which is also possible.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #12278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Odds are either you're ridiculously insecure, or she is. Possibly both. Unless you're overestimating how high up you are. Which is also possible.
well in my defense i feel offended tbat im taking her out of my time just to deal wit dat shit. i know a little bit is fine but if its all the time then why am i wasting my time wit dat shit?
Old 06-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #12279
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Failed 26 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drow View Post
well in my defense i feel offended tbat im taking her out of my time just to deal wit dat shit. i know a little bit is fine but if its all the time then why am i wasting my time wit dat shit?
Took me a few tries to comprehend.

Girls like that can't be satisfied. You're chasing her. She has a group of, say 10 guys chasing her.

In her mind, it's "if this guy has a problem with me, I'll just move onto the next guy." You have 1 of her, and she has 10 of you.

Simple relationship economics. If neither of you are exclusively dating, and she can move onto the next guy with out lifting a finger, then she's going to do that.

I would take a stand and let her know she's being disrespectful, or else she's not gonna stop doing it. That or drop this girl altogether and move onto the next.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #12280
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,068 Times in 866 Posts
Failed 642 Times in 183 Posts
Not rich enough to not care
Not poor enough to qualify for assistance

i guess that is what you call middle class.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #12281

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Took me a few tries to comprehend.

Girls like that can't be satisfied. You're chasing her. She has a group of, say 10 guys chasing her.

In her mind, it's "if this guy has a problem with me, I'll just move onto the next guy." You have 1 of her, and she has 10 of you.

Simple relationship economics. If neither of you are exclusively dating, and she can move onto the next guy with out lifting a finger, then she's going to do that.

I would take a stand and let her know she's being disrespectful, or else she's not gonna stop doing it. That or drop this girl altogether and move onto the next.
sorry for chingrish i was in a hurry to text a response hehe

but yes i came to the conclusion that

1) i'm gonna put my balls to use and tell her its fine to talk to other guys, just don't flaunt it when i'm around her

2) if she doesnt agree to those terms then... pz out
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #12282
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Failed 56 Times in 19 Posts
Hot weather. Waiting for slow people. Waiting in traffic. Waiting in line-ups. Waiting for bathrooms, water, merchandise. Waiting for taxi's/shuttles. Waiting for traffic.
edc Las Vegas.WORTH IT
Old 06-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #12283
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts
^ So....it was worth the wait(ing)?
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #12284
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,137 Times in 259 Posts
Failed 170 Times in 46 Posts
I feel creepy wanting to call you now that you are out of high school, lol.

but alas, I can't bring myself to do it.

Maybe I'll call you in 5 years.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #12285
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 125 Times in 21 Posts
All I can do now is pray ...... no money to hire good lawyer... hope not 5-10. or even 20 thats too much.... i was shocked when I read the news.... now we wait!...... I don't know what to feel .... your my dad... but i dont know to feel sad or what.... its like blank.. if anything they should at least let you do time back in canada cause you have no family over there... you'll be depressed.. i dont say this often or ever. but i miss you.
phunky.FOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #12286
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
FUCK ALL THE FAKE FRIENDS OUT THERE
BN-604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #12287
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Failed 797 Times in 212 Posts
Argueing with you for the first time just now -__- fucking calm down, I hate this.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #12288
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,550 Times in 463 Posts
Failed 215 Times in 66 Posts
I'm sick of women who constantly bitch about how they should really find a "nice" guy for a change, instead of dating douchebags and jerks. Yeah, there are a lot of guys who are assholes, but it's also your fault for choosing those fucktards over genuinely nice guys. Where have all the good guys gone? You either turned them down or broke their hearts. Hell, chances are you left the majority of those poor saps rotting in the friendzone.

Yeah I realize not all women are like this. But you know what, I'm bitter. And women made me this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
my rule of thumb when picking between 2 or more girls .. always go with the one with bigger boobs
palepilsenpin0y is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #12289
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Failed 56 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by palepilsenpin0y View Post
I'm sick of women who constantly bitch about how they should really find a "nice" guy for a change, instead of dating douchebags and jerks. Yeah, there are a lot of guys who are assholes, but it's also your fault for choosing those fucktards over genuinely nice guys. Where have all the good guys gone? You either turned them down or broke their hearts. Hell, chances are you left the majority of those poor saps rotting in the friendzone.

Yeah I realize not all women are like this. But you know what, I'm bitter. And women made me this way.
It's completely true. I've been friend-zoned so many times. Some women are blind and don't see a good thing in front of them. They searched for something broken and 'try' to fix it. I've become very bitter in the process as well.

to answer tod's, yes being there at the event and all the people, the amazing music, the great sightings and of course the experience. worth the waits
Old 06-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #12290
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 5 Times in 2 Posts
Haven't posted here in a long ass time, but still keep up with the readings in this section lol

Life doesn't go accordingly like the alphabet or numbers, it's not just 123s or ABCs, it can go a variety of ways. Life contain ups and downs, but I realized that I'm going through way more downs than ups. I want to be more involved in activities other than school, but I never get the motivation to do so. I really want to finish my school so I can start my life in the 'real' world, but at the same time I want to stay in school because it's good time and experience with friends. Money wise, I'm on a really tight budget with everything. Money is running dry, I'm just barely surviving each month...

I miss driving my 2 so fucking much too, I know the ideal choice would be to sell it, but I just can't let it go. I'm the kind of person that treasures everything I have and having to let anything go just hurts. Maybe I will be able to buy it back in the later years?... who knows. Everything is just a pain in the ass...
<3 envee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #12291
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
We spend so much time polishing ourselves in the hopes of glossing over our deep-seeded insecurities. For self development, I took time to submerge myself in my past and touched that chink in the armor. I broke down and cried like i was 5 years old. Now i could bury that shit again but what good would that do? I'm better than that. I will work through this. But man, does it ever hurt..
01-xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #12292
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Failed 1,279 Times in 298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by palepilsenpin0y View Post

fuck the friendzone......

@THREAD, hey someone misses me while im gone!! sadly its not the one i was chasing
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #12293
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Failed 26 Times in 20 Posts
you fucking serious, rain on Saturday?

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #12294
RS Veteran

Thanked 11,287 Times in 4,635 Posts
Failed 433 Times in 277 Posts
The following is a post from an anonymous Revscene member

Poor kid.

Don't ever throw yourself out there like that. Go find somebody else. You deserve better. But you'll have to get hurt in order to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhobz View Post
excuse me, i would never date a mainlander... thats disgusting.
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #12295
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Failed 87 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !e.lo_ View Post
It's completely true. I've been friend-zoned so many times. Some women are blind and don't see a good thing in front of them. They searched for something broken and 'try' to fix it. I've become very bitter in the process as well.

to answer tod's, yes being there at the event and all the people, the amazing music, the great sightings and of course the experience. worth the waits
+1 and seeing dat !nhan of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 View Post
fuck the friendzone......

@THREAD, hey someone misses me while im gone!! sadly its not the one i was chasing
it's okay no one missed me either
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #12296
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,779 Times in 957 Posts
Failed 217 Times in 61 Posts
i'm glad you chose to go to cali with your bestfriend then saving up and coming to my home next year with me..even if ive asked you long ago.

Spoiler!

so dissapointed

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #12297
RS controls my life!

Failed 1 Time in 1 Post
Don't fucking lecture me on this and that when you've just gone and done the same fucking thing.
jtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:22 AM   #12298
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 125 Times in 21 Posts
Is there something wrong with me? Is it because I have a kid with no father? why does my mom have to be so traditional. it's the 21st century for god sake rarely do we ever see a fucken family... I will find someone that will love my son as much as i do and will love me too., just not now. but one day.. that day will come I'm still young things can wait.. meanwhile i just think like his dad is dead like he died . my son will have a dad just not a biological one ... things take time I have to find myself first. it will be hard for me to explain in the future.. it's hard enough being a single mom.....

I hope taking the class I'm taking will put me back on my feet and find myself. Teach me how to connect with people, set boundaries with people and so on...
phunky.FOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:28 AM   #12299
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts

Last edited by TOS'd; 06-13-2012 at 12:35 AM.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #12300
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
Failed 124 Times in 36 Posts
http://stelify.tumblr.com/post/24818...-of-5-years-is
LOL this is hilarious
Quote:
A guy finds out that his girlfriend of 5 years is cheating. So, he calls a local radio station to dump his cheating girlfriend on the air. The girlfriend thinks she is being proposed to
This post thanked by: