REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #126
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Failed 10 Times in 6 Posts
@ hongy: Dude you're a fucking dick lol, that lets everyone else know that you broke up before she does XD I know my GF did that to me. I get a phone call one morning from one of her friends asking if something happened between us, and the friend says that her relationship status on FB is now single... I say "Oh really?" Also, I'm not the type to get paranoid so I don't understand why she'd freak out like that... I'd just get pissed off and blow up over my ex being stupid.

@ banana_girl: Wow I don't find it hard anymore. Let me tell you why.

She called me at 5 am, and I shut off my cell phone. When I woke up I turned it on and see that I've got voicemail. She said all the shit that happened to her there was a lie. All the stuff that she's done, the clubbing, the guys that have hit on her, the drinking, hanging out with all her friends there, etc. was all a lie because she was lonely and stuff. Did I mention that she was drunk when she called? What the fuck?

If her words in the voicemail are true then this entire situation was her fucking fault and I have less reason to care for her. If that was a lie however that just makes this a whole clusterfuck of lies and she's a liar.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #127
I STILL don't get it

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
I broke up with my last gf because I"m a listener/responder Its what I good at, and well she isn't a talker.....and I nearly exploded thinking of how to break up... so I did the worst thing ever...
HAHAHAHAHA I used facebook >_> **relationship status-change-Hongy is now single
my fucking god I'm tired...
Wow, worst break up ever. Ever thought of how she would think about that?
Old 08-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #128
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Failed 71 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana_girl View Post
i know it's kind of hard to turn away when you care so much about that person.
Uhhh, I didn't find it hard at all. It might be hard if you're spineless, but you'd think if someone hurt you, you wouldn't want to be with that person.

I broke up with him, told him I never wanted to see him again and that he was never to speak to me or my friends again. He tried to get me back and I said no, keep it up and I'll call the cops. And that's exactly what happened. He now has a nice little note on his criminal record for stalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #129
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,068 Times in 866 Posts
Failed 642 Times in 183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDorky View Post
Wow, worst break up EVAR. Ever thought of how she would think about that?
fixed .

If I could go back n re-do everything since the time i knew you, we'd be together now...
I know you don't post here & I cant help but think what could've been.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Last edited by tiger_handheld; 08-12-2008 at 07:25 PM.
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #130
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by min.tee View Post
@ banana_girl: Wow I don't find it hard anymore. Let me tell you why.

She called me at 5 am, and I shut off my cell phone. When I woke up I turned it on and see that I've got voicemail. She said all the shit that happened to her there was a lie. All the stuff that she's done, the clubbing, the guys that have hit on her, the drinking, hanging out with all her friends there, etc. was all a lie because she was lonely and stuff. Did I mention that she was drunk when she called? What the fuck?

If her words in the voicemail are true then this entire situation was her fucking fault and I have less reason to care for her. If that was a lie however that just makes this a whole clusterfuck of lies and she's a liar.
right, lying about all that stuff because she was lonely? seems like another round of bull shit to me. i am so glad that you're dealing with this so well. i don't know how well i would cope with it if i were you. whatever is true or whatnot, it's too late now and it's a lesson for her to learn to not be so full of shit (no offense, lol)
Old 08-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #131
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Failed 192 Times in 36 Posts
hahaha okay maybe cause it was like 5 in the morning or something
butttttttttttttttttttt, we kinda drifted apart and I kinda said we should break up yet u know no response, so in the end that was my last resort.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #132
Director of RS Cares

Failed 107 Times in 22 Posts
i just saw pictures of you and your new girlfriend by "luck" and even though i am over you, it hurt to see you so happy with someone else. i tried so hard to make us work even when it was you who begged and pleaded for forgiveness.....but in the end, you just didn't love me the way i loved you.

but i want to thank you for opening my eyes to how important i really am. without you pushing me to my breaking point..i don't think i would be where i am today.

oh yeah and btw, i hate you and hope you end up failing in life like you set yourself up for! ASS!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:10 PM   #133
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
butttttttttttttttttttt, we kinda drifted apart and I kinda said we should break up yet u know no response, so in the end that was my last resort.
You seem to have alot of experiences with break ups. ^^

Last edited by HappyDorky; 08-12-2008 at 11:12 PM.
HappyDorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:47 PM   #134
I don't get it

so i hear you have been calling my friends
i want to ask them how you are doing, if you are happy and is everything good
but in the end...i realize....i don't want to know
cause whatever the answer is....i will probably just feel like killing myself all over again
michimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:53 PM   #135
I STILL don't get it

^^ Be strong girl, a guy like that isn't worth it.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #136
I don't get it

We met cause you came to pick up your drunken friend from my house
We met again on my birthday when you came clubbing with us and I was drunk as hell
You asked your friends for my number the next day but they would only give you my msn
You started msging me like crazy and everywhere I went you "happened" to show up
You didn't go to school and yet you showed up at our study sessions
You would call me in the morning to wake me up for school n nearly blow up my inbox with text messages throughout the day
Then came that night/morning when you picked me up at 1am and we talked till the sun was up

I wasn't oblivious and I knew you were interested.
I told you I just came out of a bad relationship and I had trust/commitment issues
You assured me you would never hurt me like those guys that came before you
You use to tell me you thought I was "the one" and I knew it wasn't just some stupid line
That you honestly felt that I was and that scared me, cause I didn't know if I could be that person for you

Ironically when I wanted to be "the one" the harder I tried, the more you seemed to pull back.
And now here we are....
Old 08-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #137
HELP ME PLS!!!

Failed 40 Times in 12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michimaro View Post
We met cause you came to pick up your drunken friend from my house
We met again on my birthday when you came clubbing with us and I was drunk as hell
You asked your friends for my number the next day but they would only give you my msn
You started msging me like crazy and everywhere I went you "happened" to show up
You didn't go to school and yet you showed up at our study sessions
You would call me in the morning to wake me up for school n nearly blow up my inbox with text messages throughout the day
Then came that night/morning when you picked me up at 1am and we talked till the sun was up

I told you I just came out of a bad relationship and I had trust/commitment issues
You use to tell me you thought I was "the one" and I knew it wasn't just some stupid line
That you honestly felt that I was and that scared me, cause I didn't know if I could be that person for you

Ironically when I wanted to be "the one" the harder I tried, the more you seemed to pull back.
And now here we are....
that really hurts...you shouldn't think about the past so much.. i see where you're going with this though. Since he was the one that wanted you so badly in the beginning, i can tell he tried really hard, but in the end he started trying to push u away. I feel like i was in ur ex's position, but i regret what i did and i wish i didn't.

you're coming back in 8 days. We haven't talked for 2 weeks now since that time you called me and ask why i was avoiding you. I said i was trying to get over you and u never called me back. I guess you're really trying to get me to get over you. i sort of realize now that there is no chance for us getting back together, but its too hard for be to believe. I still want you back.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #138
I STILL don't get it

Quote:

And now here we are....
that reminds me of my ex except i was the one trying in the beginning and when he finally wanted to try also, that's when i gave up. how ironic.. *sigh* relationships can be so confusing but i hope you're okay!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:36 AM   #139

2nd gf
held her hand within 1st month of meeting her
kissed her before we were "official"
finger banged her by the end of our first date
fucked her within first 2months of going out
broke up with her by the third month
does this make me an asshole?

why does posting in this thread make me super tired
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!

Last edited by hongy; 08-13-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #140

Quote:
right, lying about all that stuff because she was lonely? seems like another round of bull shit to me. i am so glad that you're dealing with this so well. i don't know how well i would cope with it if i were you. whatever is true or whatnot, it's too late now and it's a lesson for her to learn to not be so full of shit (no offense, lol)
I'm not really coping all that well; I still can't sleep until sunrise, all I do all day when I'm not working is bumming around at home playing CS unless I get the rare urge to do something constructive... my skin's breaking out again, I've got severe bags, and somehow I think I keep hoping for another chance... I mean, she's bought me some stuff over there that I'd really die for lol...

Quote:
Ohh I thought you just decided to do it out of nowhere like my ex, if I was in your position and was being ignored like that I'd probably wind up doing the same.

Quote:
And now here we are....
Sometimes it's better to just be yourself than to try too hard... I find it annoying when girls try too hard, it's both pressuring and makes you look a little desperate or obsessive. (From a guy's POV at least.)

Quote:
2nd gf

It makes you an asshole if somehow you coerced the sex out of her (making her feel guilty or taking advantage of her while drunk, etc); otherwise it's fair play and part of the game, I think.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #141
I don't get it

Quote:
I'm not really coping all that well; I still can't sleep until sunrise, all I do all day when I'm not working is bumming around at home playing CS unless I get the rare urge to do something constructive...
omg i m like that (well not the CS part) but i do hermit on my days off. i haven't been able to sleep well, hence why i m still on RS at like 3am.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:46 AM   #142
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
2nd gf

you're not an asshole, she's just easy

Quote:
I'm not really coping all that well; I still can't sleep until sunrise, all I do all day when I'm not working is bumming around at home playing CS unless I get the rare urge to do something constructive... my skin's breaking out again, I've got severe bags, and somehow I think I keep hoping for another chance... I mean, she's bought me some stuff over there that I'd really die for lol...
i am breaking out too!!! except mine is from my period. why not get the stuff and dump her x2?? hahahaha that'll be funny
Old 08-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDorky View Post
You seem to have alot of experiences with break ups. ^^
broke up with 3 girls...--; I've never been dumped only the dumper hahaha
and min.tee if I remembered correctly your gf sounds like a liar which imo is an automatic dump.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #144

Quote:
i am breaking out too!!! except mine is from my period.
No one needed to know that.

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #145

Quote:
and min.tee if I remembered correctly your gf sounds like a liar which imo is an automatic dump.
I dunno, she wasn't like this before... sure she'd do stupid stuff that would make any guy jealous like fuck, but not lie about stupid shit like this. I don't know wtf is going on with her anyways, but apparently her dad found out about her having a boyfriend here because this guy who had a crush on her and flipped out when she said she was taken had written a note saying fuck her and her boyfriend... and her dad found the note. She got punished (the usual I guess, slapped around a bit and had to kneel outside for a few hours).

And her dad didn't believe that we broke up, so apparently he made her lie to me and say all this shit to me...

All this I heard from her cousin (who wants us to get back together, and is terrible at speaking english), on facebook.

Quote:
i am breaking out too!!! except mine is from my period. why not get the stuff and dump her x2?? hahahaha that'll be funny
Maybe. But if I do get the stuff I'll feel guilty and wind up actually giving the relationship another chance. And I don't want that. The stuff, she can throw away if it means peace of mind.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #146
I don't get it

^^ do u want to give the relationship another chance?
Old 08-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #147
I STILL don't get it

Summer is the time when relationships have their ups and downs.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #148

Quote:
I dunno, she wasn't like this before... sure she'd do stupid stuff that would make any guy jealous like fuck, but not lie about stupid shit like this. I don't know wtf is going on with her anyways, but apparently her dad found out about her having a boyfriend here because this guy who had a crush on her and flipped out when she said she was taken had written a note saying fuck her and her boyfriend... and her dad found the note. She got punished (the usual I guess, slapped around a bit and had to kneel outside for a few hours).

And her dad didn't believe that we broke up, so apparently he made her lie to me and say all this shit to me...

All this I heard from her cousin (who wants us to get back together, and is terrible at speaking english), on facebook.
And you want to be a part of that crazy psycho drama family?? Wtf is wrong with you?

Quote:
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #149
I STILL don't get it

Quote:

that sounds like a really stupid lie from her cousin... how do you know for sure it IS her cousin? maybe it's just her lol!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

it's odd, it feels like i have forgotten what it felt like when i was in love with you. the feeling now.. what is it? it sure doesn't seem like it's love anymore.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:36 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
And you want to be a part of that crazy psycho drama family?? Wtf is wrong with you?
Quote:
min.tee forget about this girl, sounds like way too much trouble, and yes I too would like to ask WTF WHY YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH A FAMILY LIKE THIS

ALSO
fuck can anyone tell me how to multi quote shit... cause Its really annoying how I can't

Last edited by hongy; 08-13-2008 at 10:37 PM.