REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #17351
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
Single..
Doesn't want to commit..
Fill that pinhole of light..

Open relationship?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?NR View Post
pinhole...

toight!
As a matter of fact, that was one of the many options I brought up to her, because she just wasn't convinced that I actually like her for whatever reason, she insists that it's just a temporary impulsive thing, me liking her. To make matters worse, she can't even explain why she did what she did last week, pretty irresponsible and manipulating if you ask me...

And it's so ironic. When she was dating her ex, she would always approach me for help. I remember clearly once she was telling me how her ex was saying things like "I'm going to leave you, because what if I make you angry or hurt you and we break up? We can't even be friends anymore! So I'm just going to leave you now." And I clearly remember how upset she was about that when her ex told her that.

It's funny because that's pretty much what she told me yesterday when I confessed. She said, "what if I hurt you? I shouldn't go out with you because if I hurt you, we can't even be friends anymore." I replied, "you'll never know if you don't try, how can you say that? If everyone thought the same way as you, then there would be no relationship on earth." It's the exact same words I told her ex when she was going through the same problem.

Is this what bad relationship do to you when they end? You turn into a different person? You become a mirror of the person you despised?

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #17352
:: Sells McLarens, Not tofu :okay: ::

Thanked 11,826 Times in 3,334 Posts
Failed 211 Times in 89 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
As a matter of fact, that was one of the many options I brought up to her, because she just wasn't convinced that I actually like her for whatever reason, she insists that it's just a temporary impulsive thing, me liking her. To make matters worse, she can't even explain why she did what she did last week, pretty irresponsible and manipulating if you ask me...

And it's so ironic. When she was dating her ex, she would always approach me for help. I remember clearly once she was telling me how her ex was saying things like "I'm going to leave you, because what if I make you angry or hurt you and we break up? We can't even be friends anymore! So I'm just going to leave you now." And I clearly remember how upset she was about that when her ex told her that.

It's funny because that's pretty much what she told me yesterday when I confessed. She said, "what if I hurt you? I shouldn't go out with you because if I hurt you, we can't even be friends anymore." I replied, "you'll never know if you don't try, how can you say that? If everyone thought the same way as you, then there would be no relationship on earth." It's the exact same words I told her ex when she was going through the same problem.

Is this what bad relationship do to you when they end? You turn into a different person? You become a mirror of the person you despised?

Id say let it slide... if things get physical, let it get physical.

If emotions are put into this to try to make it work, its going to be disastrous.

Im sure there are girls out there that will deserve / need your attention more than she does.

90' Honda EF Civic HB // 04' Honda Pilot Granite

- The Drinker of Many Many Coffees @ McLaren Vancouver
tofu1413 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #17353
Need to Seek Professional Help

Failed 68 Times in 16 Posts
Quote:

No, she just don't dig you that much- if you want her, pay her no attention and focus on your life.

Stop thinking too much. Specifically, stop thinking about her too much.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #17354
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 74 Times in 10 Posts
Too much shit going on...too much to handle...
Jboii59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #17355
I am Hook'd on RS

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
*sigh* Campus is so anti-social..

Everytime you see specific "friends" walk by they try to avoid eye contact or something, do people not get even like saying 'Hi' anymore? But when you do talk to them afterwards, they talk like normal.. Is this the norm here? Happens to any of you? Maybe it's just them, maybe it's just my faculty, either way... Feelsbadman. Not saying everyone does this, a few people do, sad to know some of these people are the ones you call good friends.

When will I find my "niche"?! People that are real friends?! Surrounded by so many people, yet so alone

Sick of going to school just to study and come home, repeating the cycle for God knows how many days.. Need something interesting in my life

Just wanted to get that off my chest

/rant

Last edited by rzrshrp; 09-25-2013 at 10:12 PM.
rzrshrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #17356
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Failed 146 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Spoiler!
If you brought it up already, give her a cold shoulder for awhile. You'll feel better with way less contact, and maybe she'll appreciate you once she see's that your gone from her life for awhile.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #17357
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
move on.

Last edited by frito_lay; 09-26-2013 at 08:19 AM.
frito_lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:59 AM   #17358
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 14 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
If you brought it up already, give her a cold shoulder for awhile. You'll feel better with way less contact, and maybe she'll appreciate you once she see's that your gone from her life for awhile.
Time to move on, you will meet someone who appreciates you Akinari
fishCak3s is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #17359
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,140 Posts
Failed 79 Times in 53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzrshrp View Post

When will I find my "niche"?! People that are real friends?! Surrounded by so many people, yet so alone

Sick of going to school just to study and come home, repeating the cycle for God knows how many days.. Need something interesting in my life
University should be the most social and fun time in your life. Join clubs and do activities. Hit the university pub on a Friday. Don't waste the only time in your life where you have freedom, but small responsibilities.
Posted via RS Mobile
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #17360
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
Akinari: someone told me this rule and i thought it's pretty awesome. give it 2 months before you enter into a relationship with someone. Esp. for the girl that's coming off from the relationship. Not only does it protect you from her rebounding, but you don't get any of those baggage along with it.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #17361
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 86 Posts
Akinari.. just no contact brah... serious... it'll do wonders for you

Disregard her, plenty of hotties on campus yaknowhatimsayin

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #17362
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
Just had class with her. Sat together. It was as if nothing happened and she was back to her trolling ways and so was I.

I guess I'm okay with this. Glad the friendship is still intact

As fucked as this may seem, I think this entire fiasco may have actually brought our friendship closer rather than make it drift apart...
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back

Last edited by Akinari; 09-26-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #17363
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
lol

I'm surprised you caved in so fast...
not even two months.. and you msg me first. lol

see, i don't want this happening 5 years down the road when I actually have something nice started....
I've told you that I'm willing to wait for you; but you say not to wait...
but I know i'm going to have to end up doing this anyways...
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #17364
うに

-

Last edited by PK-EK; 03-25-2014 at 06:45 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #17365
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 86 Posts
Quote:
Just had class with her. Sat together. It was as if nothing happened and she was back to her trolling ways and so was I.

I guess I'm okay with this. Glad the friendship is still intact

As fucked as this may seem, I think this entire fiasco may have actually brought our friendship closer rather than make it drift apart...
bro its never the same....

you have been warned lol

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #17366
I am Hook'd on RS

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:

Sorry to hear what happened brah, getting played/friendzone definitely isn't fun. I'd say just avoid her from now on, go no contact. I know it seems hard, but just move on dude.. You'll eventually find someone else, and who knows, she might even rethink her decision after she sees how you have moved on. Don't be a dick either, just act like nothing happened, be friendly (like a 'Hi' or a 'Hello', if you have to) but not too friendly if you see her.

EDIT: Glad to hear you guys are friends again, I'd still keep away though to get rid of any "residual" feelings you may have; unless you're fine with being friends whilst having feelings. Good luck man
rzrshrp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #17367
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Failed 49 Times in 13 Posts
I missed that chance to make a move. I regret it. Living with it for the rest of my life.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #17368
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,267 Times in 291 Posts
Failed 90 Times in 20 Posts
My username actually means something now...
'cause you're with me
Old 09-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #17369
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
i'm 100 times better than your bf, but heck. no one wants to break up with their current bf even though your bf ain't right for me.

then again, look at me, i was in your shoes just a while back and i was stuck in a dead end relationship. thank goodness I got out of mine and I've sort of have my eyes on you.

now it's ur turn to realize it's time to let go of ur bf.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:27 PM   #17370
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
Failed 229 Times in 105 Posts
So I begin to work harder for our future. But it only seem to cause us to drift apart because we simply have no time left for each other.

That's a shame, thought this would work out better than it is....

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #17371
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,419 Times in 255 Posts
Failed 16 Times in 8 Posts
Being able to walk out of a midterm like this

#feelsgoodman
j.f0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #17372
うに

-

Last edited by PK-EK; 03-25-2014 at 06:45 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #17373
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
Failed 56 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.f0ng View Post
Being able to walk out of a midterm like this

#feelsgoodman
and then you get your mark back and you're like this

i know that feel all too well
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #17374
McLyin'

Thanked 1,677 Times in 169 Posts
Failed 554 Times in 71 Posts
You wanted me to change after everything. I turned my life around for myself and Im doing better and heading in the right path, But you dont trust me and wont even give me a chance. But you know what? Im coming back stronger and if you dont accept me I will leave you in the dust...
dr.funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:51 PM   #17375
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
Failed 643 Times in 181 Posts
Next 4-5 months are gonna be rough. Not gonna be able to keep you off my mind, wish you were in my arms today.
Posted via RS Mobile
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: