REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #18251
Ri2
Willing to stick a finger in a guys butt for the sake of science

Failed 4 Times in 4 Posts
i wish you had tried to talk to me about it and solve it together. now i feel its too late because youve held it in so long and now you dont feel the same about me. if something like this was enough to drive you away then maybe it wasnt real to begin with.......

for the record, i would have done anything for you if you had only communicated what you need to me

[19-07, 22:39] dinosaur i have felt up ri2 before
Ri2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #18252
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
Everything is moving so quickly, developing so quickly, but in a good way. Although it hasn't even been 3 months yet, it feels like the time we've already spent together has been much longer than it really has. Not too sure what it means, I'm not exactly the most secure person and there's always the worry that even though we're making plans for the future, and even though you've done so much for me to show how important I am to you, it's not enough and there's always something negative that is just around the corner.

Am I worrying too much? Perhaps. After all, I am extremely happy to be with you and beyond appreciative for all the things you've done for me. Love you to the stars and back, not going anywhere.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #18253
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Failed 212 Times in 81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
She Told me that my Type of girl was one that Washes the dishes, Speaks Cantonese and Pours tea in the correct order.
The thing is, I've seen her do all these things and more.
How she offered to wash the dishes at my Christmas Party, Poured tea for me first that Saturday we had dim sum. and Every time I send her a voice message; she always tries to reply with a bit of Cantonese.

but if this is the case; how come she told me about that guy she made out with on her trip?

I purposely told her my feelings right before her trip just so I would leave an impression.
Crazy me is saying she is testing me.
Realistic me is telling me that perhaps your slim chance with her is gone because she chose to tell you something like that.... you are not nothing but a mere friend...

I fucked up...

The night she told me about the making out with the stranger; I got myself piss drunk in my basement.

and after I let it all sink it.
I slowly started hitting on girls. it was the only way I knew how to cope with the pain.
Asking girls out; flirting with them; there were nothing more of a distraction.
then the naive me decided to tell her about how I have been asking all these girls out.
and thats how the conversion started; My Type of Girl.....
I'm sorry bro, maybe now its time to cut your losses and call it quits. It's just one of those things where she's just not that into you. I honestly think that you didn't fuck up at all, and it has nothing to do with you personally. You did everything you could do.

There's no real reason why, and you've put yourself out there, you've left yourself vulnerable. She could have handled it more tactfully, fully knowing you had feelings for her yet she still decided to tell you about that guy she made out with. I'm sorry about this.
You just have to realize it shows a little bit of immaturity on her part, not being able to own up to it fully and tell you straight up about her feelings towards you when you had that talk with her.

Don't look back, look to the future. From everything we've learned about you these past couple months I think you're a great guy that can do wonders for a girl that will fully appreciate you. She will get jealous as you move forward and try to make herself more appealing to you, its just the nature of it, but you don't want to go through all this all over again.

Grab some beer with friends, separation is always good for a little while, if she's a true friend she will be able to put it all passed her and you should be able to do the same thing moving forward, after you've had your time to heal.

Genuine gentlemen like you are rare, treat yourself that way.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:08 AM   #18254
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 21 Times in 8 Posts
^ well said.
E.D.C.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:15 AM   #18255
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
-

Last edited by PK-EK; 03-25-2014 at 06:33 PM.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-21-2014, 06:10 AM   #18256
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Failed 23 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
Thanks nabs. I really wish it was easier said than done.
You see. Over the last few months. She has become my best friend.
And i don't have the heart to just cut off my contact with her instantly and have a time of "seperarion"
I can't just leave her at the snap of a finger. It wouldn't feel right. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

This is just an emotional battle i will have to face. A test if my self, how well i can control my feelings.
Posted via RS Mobile
Time will just replace new memories but nothing going to be forgotten, every chapter in your life you learn something from it. I been in your situation before it hurts man it felt like someone stabbed me in the heart and I burst out in tears and sadness for days's but let me tell you one thing everything going to be alright
JShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:30 AM   #18257
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts
Have you kissed her, PK-EK?
Posted via RS Mobile
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-21-2014, 07:53 AM   #18258
うに

-

Last edited by PK-EK; 03-25-2014 at 06:33 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #18259
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
Failed 229 Times in 105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
You're endlessly pampering me with thoughtful gifts, except I have no idea what to get you for Valentine's because you already have everything you need!
Exactly how I felt....What could possibly please those who have it all?

But just absolutely remember this, "let's go shop for it together" is taboo. Sometimes it works most of the time it doesn't. Somehow you are giving the short end of the stick apparently. Even if in your mind you are thinking, "this can't go wrong we chose it together!"

Akinari you are looking at the point where you are going past the honeymoon phase. It's now you have to work double hard to keep her coming. For a guy it's easy to think "oh we shall go steady now" but it's the opposite for the girl.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
I just sat down at the usual feels spot with another non-RS member who went through exactly what I went through but he's ecstatic about the breakup, he went through a whole 4 years of same bullshit I went through, he just felt bad to break it up between them, and she took the first opportunity to cheat on him once there is a slot available. I was lucky to have got out of this mess in 13 months. End of the day, he took his extra money to go get himself a nice F4i sport bike, learn something new and decided that life is too short to please someone who is going to nag all day on trivialities and drag him down.

Class 6 is not too hard to get and I do fancy a bike for 2014. At least I get to ride that when I treat her right, need a good garage to store that away though. Getting your ride taken away is not fun.

And then I ran into another feels meet seems like all those LGs are having fun cheating with their coworkers. Should one date their coworker? That usually end in disaster coz that's 8 hours a day whether you like it or not, good luck on that I guess.

Came in looking forward to someone posting about their long adventures but I'm disappointed so far.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi

Last edited by hk20000; 01-21-2014 at 10:03 PM.
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #18260
I bringith the lowerballerith

Failed 43 Times in 13 Posts
the struggles to forget about you...
OGCStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:16 PM   #18261
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,452 Times in 1,028 Posts
Failed 263 Times in 82 Posts
Should I be happy I forgot about you and everything we've done together? Or should I be happy because I've found someone else who equally enjoys spending time with me? You know what? I'm not just a boy toy. When opportunity strikes, I'm going to take it.

'93 GSR

'99 EXPEDITION
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:36 AM   #18262
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
Saw this on FB

"Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate"
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM   #18263
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 16 Times in 11 Posts
What do you do when the passion you had is gone because you can't find a job?
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:36 PM   #18264
うに

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperfied View Post
What do you do when the passion you had is gone because you can't find a job?
What did you think your passion is? Have you been exspoded to it recently?
You just feel like the flame is gone beaxuse you haven't had an encounter with your passion for a period of time.
Take time some time off. Think about what you truly loved about your job. That is your passion.
You'll learn a lot about yourself during a time of struggle.

I work at an automotive dealer. And for the longest time i thought my passion was cars. But in fact, my passion wasn't cars. It was helping people. That feel of accomplishment when you have that you honesty helped someone find the right product for them. It just so happens that i know alot about cars. So they came to me seeking help.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 01:01 AM   #18265
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 16 Times in 11 Posts
My passion is directly related to my career. Been exposed to it for about 14 years (since I entered highschool). I think I'm just more sad that I can't pursue my career here. I'm trying not to give up but it's been really difficult to the point where I'm starting to regret it.

People say success only comes to those who hustle. Where's the opportunity to even start hustling?
Posted via RS Mobile
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:55 AM   #18266
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Failed 2 Times in 1 Post
I said to myself one post and one post only, screw it. Sorry if I begin to ramble as it is 5AM when I start writing this...

December 28th, 2013

Just another night out with friends, alcohol, and clubbing. I'm already at the bar with my friends when one of my coworkers points out two girls behind me. It just happens to be you and your friend. He doesn't know about our previous encounter but of all the people, he has to point you two out?! Just my luck. I whip back around and order 1... 2... 5... more rounds of alcohol until I lose count. You're still at the bar as I walk towards the dance floor. Why couldn't... no.... why can't I just face the facts? Am I being stubborn?

Why can't I let you go?

How long has it been... almost six months and neither of us can look each other in the eye? I vaguely remember a time where you called me; that's very rare coming from you. I picked up the phone and you asked me,

"Are you mad at me?"

I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything. What did you want me to say? If I could say something to you right now it would be,

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm confused, I'm broken."

But my immaturity made me hang up the phone. That could've been my last chance, but yet again; I fuck up. I'm laughing at myself right now cause I tend to do that a lot, but oh well. What I'm still confused about is why, WHY your friend would come up and ask ME for a smoke? WHY ME? There's like five other smokers around and I'm the farthest away from the club, she's the one who didn't want us to talk after the incident... you think I forgot the person who pulled you away?? I saw you walk in with those three guys earlier, so why do you need me to play the good protective friend if they're your friends? My head filled with confusion, alcohol, and broken dreams, I ended up at a house party and blacked out; at least a funny picture came out of that night.

TL : DR
If you have a chance, make it count.

If you're just curious how much I spent that night, I blew around 400-500$ on drinks that night alone. (Since I know the bartenders I also get a lot of discounted/free drinks as well, so think how drunk I am...)
notenoughasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #18267
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Failed 514 Times in 158 Posts
break up blues...among other things

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #18268
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid.
Posted via RS Mobile
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #18269
Work hard, Play Hard - Wiz

Thanked 2,011 Times in 368 Posts
Failed 365 Times in 46 Posts
Fuck you Facebook for showing that I saw the message.
Posted via RS Mobile
604778 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #18270
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,140 Posts
Failed 79 Times in 53 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
Don't look back, look to the future. From everything we've learned about you these past couple months I think you're a great guy that can do wonders for a girl that will fully appreciate you. She will get jealous as you move forward and try to make herself more appealing to you, its just the nature of it, but you don't want to go through all this all over again.

Genuine gentlemen like you are rare, treat yourself that way.
A woman will only get jealous if she had feelings for you. Based on situation as described, she never had feelings for PK-EK, so she is unlikely to get jealous.

There are gentlemen everywhere. Being a gentleman is really only half the battle - you need to be both a gentleman and your own person.

And if I were the OP, I would stop chasing after Asians. Go after other types of women, especially when you're young.
Posted via RS Mobile
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 01:17 PM   #18271
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Failed 17 Times in 10 Posts
i miss you? or is it all in my head?

do you message me out of the blue because you miss me too? or am i just here to fill emotional gaps your bf can't fill? or is it all in my head?

i let you know how i felt because i thought it was mutual. or is it all in my head?

i thought it could have been us. then he came into the picture. or is it all in my head?

i feel like you're always on the fence about me and never have to courage to just run into my arms. or is it all in my head?

i make it hard for you and we part ways, but you always come back. we're stuck in this cycle. or is it all in my head?

i got a message from you in the middle of the night. and again you are all that is in my head.
123654123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:08 PM   #18272
RS controls my life!

Failed 100 Times in 21 Posts
I'm sorry I can't live up to every you are. I'm me. Deal with it. If you don't like it, leave.
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #18273
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604778 View Post
Fuck you Facebook for showing that I saw the message.
Posted via RS Mobile
This chrome add-on works for desktop/laptop.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ieiogjop?hl=en
zetazeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:10 AM   #18274
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Failed 2 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
Saw this on FB

"Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate"
recycling is always good, when you no longer need junk around
Exc3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:36 PM   #18275
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
Failed 229 Times in 105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by usher
I'm losin' my mind, cant figure out who's wrong or right
I know it's you I love, but then I also know it's you I don't like
You claim you hate who I was, but that's the reason you here now
You think I don't know what's up, but sweetheart that's what ruined us
I ain't afraid to say I got needs
but the only time you here for me is when the bottles poppin' and everything is sweet
Off to LA next month! So stoked.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi

Last edited by hk20000; 01-24-2014 at 05:05 PM.
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote