REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-25-2014, 10:18 PM   #18551
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Failed 221 Times in 97 Posts

we see you! come out of the woodwork!

Allow shit to hit the fan further!
Come on, I gotta go to bed soon. Got class early tomorrow

BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #18552
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts
dis gunna be good
Old 02-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #18553
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
Failed 229 Times in 105 Posts
There's nothing spectacular about this drama. People following this thread have known that I have made many attempts to return her stuff, I have no problem with that all the way, all the time, even if you tried to block me in every way possible, the only thing left is the SMS route, or instigate you somehow here (which I succeeded, but I rather you have PM'd me). I left for Los Angeles for a week and returned just before Vday so I came back and check on you a bit see if you finally might want to grab ur stuff, in doing so I felt like I can tie all the loose end and move on.

Don't forget, you are the one that use SIO as the reason to disconnect from me previously, so I could really care less how SIO affects your life; since it's not intended to direct at anybody and there are no names, that's how SIO is supposed to work, until you bring it about like this. Revscene is not your facebook

Then you throw a tantrum about how I can't even talk to you somehow, even when you, against me giving you the benefit of the doubt, tell me outright you have been cheating on me for months (or at least dare me to think that, which there really is no motive unless that is the truth). I really don't care or give a crap, I was hoping we can talk as human beings what's done is done, all that was left is tie the ends and move on.

I have moved to a new house right after you left me, I haven't even completely unpacked here yet. Do you think I could even care about what you still got here? Your bag of stuff just surfaced after my LA trip. I should have listened to my friends and just threw them away outright, your flak as soon as we SMS is unnecessary at this stage so I suddenly don't feel like letting you have your stuff any more.

Let's keep SIO the SIO, you missed your window I'm not going to respond any further to what happened between us this is not fight club. And Revscene is not a dating service site. If you want to talk this out like an adult you can PM or SMS me whichever way you like.

I also reported you to the RS mods for having multiple alias. You are welcome.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:45 AM   #18554
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Failed 13 Times in 4 Posts
^
GIFSoup

Very eloquently put. 10/10 entertainment.
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #18555

Thanked 14,856 Times in 3,882 Posts
Failed 471 Times in 216 Posts
Would read again
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2014, 02:55 AM   #18556
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Failed 87 Times in 28 Posts
SIO?
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:12 AM   #18557

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
SIO?
Speak it out.

Took me a couple minutes to figure it out too
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 02-26-2014, 07:07 AM   #18558

Now we need the other side of the story.

: D
Old 02-26-2014, 09:12 AM   #18559
Need to Seek Professional Help

Failed 68 Times in 16 Posts
First time a already broken couple duke it out in SIO?
Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #18560
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,129 Times in 1,289 Posts
Failed 297 Times in 125 Posts
multiple aliases

opcorn:

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #18561

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchiecchi View Post
First time a already broken couple duke it out in SIO?
Second time I've witnessed a couple duke it out on here. But the first time was more like taking jabs at each other without actually escalating.
Posted via RS Mobile
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #18562
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Failed 146 Times in 72 Posts
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:30 PM   #18563
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Failed 191 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
Now we need the other side of the story.

: D
In for other side of story as well
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #18564
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,623 Times in 577 Posts
Failed 37 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachinesedude View Post
unless someone passed away, you really need to man up

every post you make about your relationship make you look beta as fuk, im not dissing you but i just want to warn you, you're showing all your cards way too soon

from your other post its only been like what, 100 days? and you already buying her all that shit for valentines, crying in her arms, etc.

just friendly advice, start wearing the pants in the relationship
wish i could thank more than once
T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:07 PM   #18565
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just to clarify a few things before I end this off.

As everyone else suggested, I should've just cut you off and not bother to respond.
However, it's been practically half a year and you still have the need to post random things and twist the story however you want it to make yourself feel better. Those that know me know the whole story, and that's enough.

But first of all in case you still don't get the message; this "officially" ended way back in Sept/Oct... But I'm sure you knew it was heading in that direction long before that.

Secondly, if it is over, it IS over, just because you insist that it isn't doesn't mean I "cheated" if it's been like 1-2 months, it's called moving on.

Third, after the way you reacted when I called it off, I felt no reason to talk you as you insisted that I was in denial and you could "win" me back, after I told you countless times to simply let it go. Creeping on my Facebook and downloading all of my photos and posting it into an album on your own personal Facebook is beyond disturbing. Not to mention hanging around outside my house/work.

Fourth, you keep badgering me to be friends, while at the same time bad mouthing me on SIO. Asking to hang out and help you get a new girlfriend is very awkward and not something I want to be apart of. With you constantly sending me weird messages and so-called "drunk texts" on WhatsApp, LINE, etc. I had to block you.

Fifth, it made no sense for you to contact me after half a year, blaming your other close friend on RS for your actions after the break up. I believe he is a better person than that, if not than that's my mistake. Not only that, you casually talk to me as if you're doing me a favour, and continue to belittle me. I had already told you months before if you refuse to give me my stuff back then you might as well throw them away. There's nothing of value at your place anyhow. Why you packed up my stuff when you were moving into your parent's new place is beyond me when the relationship was over in Sept/Oct and you moved in December. Your "attempts" to return anything was only this recent contact, while you tried to negotiate looking for my stuff if we were to remain "friends, no thank you after everything.

I have nothing more to ask, so stop harassing me. You can report this account all you want, I simply don't need you messaging me on all mediums with the bipolar attitude, talking big when other people are around, then trying to be "friends" or something otherwise.

Just let it burn, past is past. It's been far too long for this to continue.

---------

TL;DR Coles Notes:
Stop living in the past and bringing up history.

END
SimplyComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 PM   #18566
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Failed 212 Times in 81 Posts
Okay guys, I think we're done here with the "Speak it out" drama. You had your fun.

The reasons I love this thread is as follows:

1. You can feel free to speak your mind about anything you feel like

2. No one judges you for anything you say

3. You can be as vague as you like

4. Everyone supports each other in here

Let's bring this thread back to where it was a few days back. Any more talking about the drama between the two members in question, the users post will be reported. No more egging on please.

[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #18567
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Failed 71 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:
1. You can feel free to speak your mind about anything you feel like [...] Any more talking about the drama between the two members in question, the users post will be reported.
You just contradicted yourself nabs
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #18568

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyComplex View Post
Third, after the way you reacted when I called it off, I felt no reason to talk you as you insisted that I was in denial and you could "win" me back, after I told you countless times to simply let it go. Creeping on my Facebook and downloading all of my photos and posting it into an album on your own personal Facebook is beyond disturbing. Not to mention hanging around outside my house/work.

179 days to go..
Old 02-26-2014, 11:31 PM   #18569
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Failed 13 Times in 4 Posts
GIFSoup
I feel like joker reading all this hate and drama LOL.
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:00 AM   #18570
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Failed 929 Times in 340 Posts
Is this going to be one of those he said she said kind of thing now?
When the relationship ends it ended and that's it. Best to leave it in good terms if possible. It shows both person is mature and able to solve an issue like adults.

Yea it hurts when my ex ended the relationship. Guess what we talk about it, we dealt it in a mature way and we still chat and go out for dinner as friends. And yes she still have some of my stuff but that's ok coz she need it for the time being. And yes she rather have a long distance relationship with someone else it hurts in the beginning but hey if she isn't happy with me and I force her to stay or do things that try to make her stay, she wouldn't be happy anyways and I wouldn't be happy in terms.

Seeing how I am a very very immature person (I still pokemon on my 3ds) I simply can't figure out why you two can't deal this in a mature way and just move on and face the truth.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2014, 06:20 AM   #18571
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
Everyone is saying how immature these guys are and blah blah blah
But i don't see it as much as being immature. I see it at two dominant stubron people who think they are wise and Shit fighting about nothing.

What i see:
Guy loved the girl more than the girl loved the guy.
Girl eventually stopped loving him.
Guy was lost and tried everything in his power to win her back
Girl realizes she never loved him
Guy is just being naive. Girl is just being a b

/thread.

Can we talk about my girl problems now?
Posted via RS Mobile
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-27-2014, 07:12 AM   #18572
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Failed 221 Times in 97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
Everyone is saying how immature these guys are and blah blah blah
But i don't see it as much as being immature. I see it at two dominant stubron people who think they are wise and Shit fighting about nothing.

What i see:
Guy loved the girl more than the girl loved the guy.
Girl eventually stopped loving him.
Guy was lost and tried everything in his power to win her back
Girl realizes she never loved him
Guy is just being naive. Girl is just being a b

/thread.

Can we talk about my girl problems now?
Posted via RS Mobile
people that overuse the word love disgust me

if it is 'love' it's a mutual feeling -- a relationship shouldn't be like a parent to its child, or a puppy to its master. People watch too many movies where 'love is unconditional' and the bitch leaves the guy for 10 years and the dumbass makes her a fucking mansion to live in, and when they reunite after 10 years he shows her the house he's been making for them for 10 years ... that shit doesn't exist IRL (and yes, that was my crappy synopsis/ruining the ending of The Notebook for you).

I think most people make the mistake of pursuing their first relationship long after the 'best before' date -- there's that first relationship mentality that 'this is the one' and that's just the way it is ... then you break up, think it's the end of the world for a week or two, then you undergo some personal growth (hopefully) and realize it's not that bad at all; there's tons of fun drugs to try, new hobbies to pursue, and plenty of assholes in the same position as you!

looking back to just 4-5 years ago I was a completely immature prick (and online I still am I guess), the amount you grow around the time that people start to have their first 'real relationships' is huge
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:27 AM   #18573

^^ yesss dhillon!!

Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2014, 07:49 AM   #18574
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Failed 17 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
people that overuse the word love disgust me

if it is 'love' it's a mutual feeling -- a relationship shouldn't be like a parent to its child, or a puppy to its master. People watch too many movies where 'love is unconditional' and the bitch leaves the guy for 10 years and the dumbass makes her a fucking mansion to live in, and when they reunite after 10 years he shows her the house he's been making for them for 10 years ... that shit doesn't exist IRL (and yes, that was my crappy synopsis/ruining the ending of The Notebook for you).

I think most people make the mistake of pursuing their first relationship long after the 'best before' date -- there's that first relationship mentality that 'this is the one' and that's just the way it is ... then you break up, think it's the end of the world for a week or two, then you undergo some personal growth (hopefully) and realize it's not that bad at all; there's tons of fun drugs to try, new hobbies to pursue, and plenty of assholes in the same position as you!

looking back to just 4-5 years ago I was a completely immature prick (and online I still am I guess), the amount you grow around the time that people start to have their first 'real relationships' is huge

this fight was interesting while it lasted
123654123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2014, 08:19 AM   #18575

Lasted? So it finished?
Posted via RS Mobile
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote