REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 03-05-2014, 05:58 AM   #18626
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
-

Last edited by PK-EK; 03-25-2014 at 06:27 PM.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:47 AM   #18627
RS controls my life!

Failed 12 Times in 5 Posts
I've been single for so long now, that I have become quite happily content with the fact. So much so, that whenever the situation to make a move on a girl arises, I either don't care enough to do so, or am just so content with how things are right now that I can't be bothered.
Essentially, I don't care that I'm single, or not getting laid for that matter. Shit's good.
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #18628
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
Failed 203 Times in 83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
well to be fair, he's suffering a strong case of oneitis. from one brah to another, take these words of advice. we're all gonna make it

Fuk your oneitis she's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fuked up that picture is. Getting railed by all kinds of guys. she doesn't give a fuk about you, why should you give one single fuk about her? disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. Stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. You're better than that. She's just another slut that you were infatuated with. She's average. she's nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. Don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fuking spot with her at the end. Forget about her, work
on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. When you're aesthetic as fuk, don't give a fuk, alpha and confident as fuk you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? She will come to you like never before and you can toy with her fuking emotions if you want. Girls live off emotions, you think you're fuked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. It will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuk her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. It doesn't matter, you know why? because you're the fukin man so start acting like it. Stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. You're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. Put yourself out there, lift heavy as fuk, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single fuk was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.
strong copypasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
I know how that feels bro.
That's why this time i told myself i would want to still stay friends with her.
I can still drunk call her and make her pick me up at the bar at 3 in the morning.
Win
Posted via RS Mobile
win? no, LOSE

waiting 6 months to make a move was already beta enough, this will make you downright annoying, do you want to be known as the annoying beta bitch?

just friendly advice
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 11:48 AM   #18629
I subscribe to Revscene

Failed 100 Times in 26 Posts
@jonwon
great post

what is ceo'ing
?
Durrann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #18630
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
Failed 56 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann View Post
@jonwon
great post

what is ceo'ing
?
Dat 10k/day ceo level income
Posted via RS Mobile
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 12:48 PM   #18631
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Failed 42 Times in 13 Posts
fuck rs has become misc
chouchou is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 04:50 PM   #18632
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
Forgot to call gf because too busy doing car stuff oops
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #18633
I am Hook'd on RS

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
wcb... such a pain in the fucking ass...
NotDatGai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #18634
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann View Post
@jonwon
great post

what is ceo'ing
?

aware

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #18635
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Failed 212 Times in 81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
OneitisOften confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go fuck ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.
Posted via RS Mobile
dude srs. anytime you get a response from someone, you always sum it up to,

"If I wanted to screw around, I could do it if I want to, but this girl I want to be with forever...."

You are putting yourself through this emotional blender, and we are trying to give you advice from bro's who have been there before. She's not worth it, and trust me... trusssssttttt me, there are plennnnty of girls out there who would love to be with a guy like you, and be worthy of your love. If she's doing this emotional rollercoaster with you when you're not even together, just IMAGINE IFF you guys got together, IT WILL NOT BE ANY EASIER, IT WILL GET HARDER AND HARDER TO KEEP HER HAPPY.

I'm not telling you to screw around with other chicks, im trying to say keep your emotions in check, if you want to just be friends with her, that's totally cool, TURN OFF YOUR FEELINGS (guys can absolutely do this, I haven't met any guy who doesn't come with this feature). Again not telling you to screw around, but go and MEET other people! Get out of your circle of friends comfort zone, you'll surprise yourself.

Spoiler!

My Speak It Out:

My goal and my ultimate career in life is to be happy with myself. So far, I'm doing a good job.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #18636
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Failed 26 Times in 20 Posts
First ever heartbreak.
God, this sucks.
Better sooner than later, I guess.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #18637
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Failed 13 Times in 4 Posts
PK-EK I think one day you'll have an epiphany where you will see that vision before you. What I am talking about is that from all my experiences, I tried hard to get a girlfriend. It came to a point where I took a long hard look into my reflection and asked, is it me or them? Is there a problem with myself? What's stopping me from having a girlfriend? It is indeed my fault. I never developed myself. Would I have dated past me? No, I was way too clingy and emotional.

So here I am, developing myself. Trying to set goals and getting out more. I'm still not having much success with women. But from going on dates with other girls (even when I'm not interested) I learn more about myself and what I want.

And what you will come to understand in your own time--hopefully, is that it's actually very easy to get a girl who likes you. It truly is. I've experienced it once and I know many couples who got together once the feeling is mutual and it's quick.

My last girl I "dated" I went on 2 or 3 dates with her. It took so long to even schedule a date with her, that I knew that I was the one holding on. So I broke it off. She still has my number. Did she message me? No. I talked to her daily and I threw it away just like that. And you know what? I dodged a bullet. I won't waste my time on someone like that.

DL;DR It's easy to get into a relationship with someone who likes you, or going on dates with someone who has interest in you.
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #18638
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
^ great post buddy. exactly, you pour so much in and the girl doesn't even blink an eye. PRAISE THE LORD for not getting sucked in. don't waste your time like that.

Remember to ALWAYS invest in yourself. i saw a quote: "I dare you to invest in something that's INSIDE your brain than outside of your body"

invest in a hobby, to be a better person, than spending money on clothes, toys, gfs etc. so so deep on many levels.
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #18639
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 16 Times in 11 Posts
Sigh, starting to feel really depress.. to the point where I don't wanna hang out with friends cause I don't wanna bring negativity around.
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-06-2014, 12:34 AM   #18640
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,452 Times in 1,028 Posts
Failed 263 Times in 82 Posts
I'm glad I finally moved on. Even though you finally realized what it meant by the saying "you never realize something good until its gone". I'm already gone.

'93 GSR

'99 EXPEDITION
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:31 AM   #18641

Failed 78 Times in 21 Posts
First job interview in over two years... Fuuucccckkkk.
yogenfruz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-06-2014, 08:25 AM   #18642
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Failed 17 Times in 10 Posts
^good luck bro!!

so many thanks on this page

we've all been there PK-EK i've been there recently in fact

you'll get tired of chasing someone that doesn't return the feelings sooner or later...how quickly you get to that point varies for everyone but i find that if you keep yourself busy doing other things, especially things that you enjoy instead of being in a rut thinking about that girl all day then that day will come sooner than you think. when it comes you won't even realize it. also if the girl msgs you from time to time give minimal attention. if you're looking to maintain the friendship keep the convo to a few lines and say you're busy ttyl if she really wants to catch up let her move mountains to see you cause its about time she returned the attention you gave her. always keep busy invest more time in yourself instead of others. invest time to improve yourself learn new things and people will naturally gravitate to you. also, being busy doesn't necessarily mean you should be doing something productive, you could just be busy watching shows, working on your car, cruising, taking naps, more naps lol as long as these tasks involve having you as the first priority.
123654123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-06-2014, 09:08 AM   #18643
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamboda View Post
PK-EK I think one day you'll have an epiphany where you will see that vision before you. What I am talking about is that from all my experiences, I tried hard to get a girlfriend. It came to a point where I took a long hard look into my reflection and asked, is it me or them? Is there a problem with myself? What's stopping me from having a girlfriend? It is indeed my fault. I never developed myself. Would I have dated past me? No, I was way too clingy and emotional.

So here I am, developing myself. Trying to set goals and getting out more. I'm still not having much success with women. But from going on dates with other girls (even when I'm not interested) I learn more about myself and what I want.

And what you will come to understand in your own time--hopefully, is that it's actually very easy to get a girl who likes you. It truly is. I've experienced it once and I know many couples who got together once the feeling is mutual and it's quick.

My last girl I "dated" I went on 2 or 3 dates with her. It took so long to even schedule a date with her, that I knew that I was the one holding on. So I broke it off. She still has my number. Did she message me? No. I talked to her daily and I threw it away just like that. And you know what? I dodged a bullet. I won't waste my time on someone like that.

DL;DR It's easy to get into a relationship with someone who likes you, or going on dates with someone who has interest in you.
If I could thank more than once I would.

It's so important for us guys to realize that not all girls will fall for us, and if we keep pushing forward and attempt to grab the attention of girls who are simply not into us, it's a complete waste of time and won't generate anything more than a friendship, if at all.

I speak from firsthand experience. If a girl is not interested, it's very obvious, and she'll more than likely politely turn down most, if not all of your advances.

Once a girl falls for you, it's very obvious, and that's your green light to take things to the next step.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #18644
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 2,538 Times in 577 Posts
Failed 96 Times in 25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogenfruz View Post
First job interview in over two years... Fuuucccckkkk.
Good luck! I haven't gotten replies anywhere and I bombed one interview.
8th May 2021 - 30th Sept 2023 (sold)

'99 SAAB 9-3 (3DR) (5MT) (sold)
'02 SAAB 9-5 Aero (5MT) (sold)
27th Sept 2015 - 17th Sept 2017

'03 Corolla (4AT)
2009-2020 (sold)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #18645

Failed 78 Times in 21 Posts
^ Pretty sure I hit middle of the road with that interview today; didn't sleep much as I was anxious for it, and stumbled on my words a number of times. Oh well, 7 spots open to 14 candidates... Only gotta beat out half of em!
yogenfruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #18646
I STILL don't get it

Failed 24 Times in 9 Posts
damn.. I really hate getting reminded of her pasts ==
Evolutionian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #18647
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 86 Posts
disregard women, acquire aesthetics and currency brahs

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:35 PM   #18648
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,856 Times in 3,882 Posts
Failed 471 Times in 216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionian View Post
damn.. I really hate getting reminded of her pasts ==
She had to go through her past to become the woman she is today.

Unless u mean ex's. then yeah fuck that shit
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #18649
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Failed 221 Times in 97 Posts
struggle now and life the rest of your life as a champion

BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:26 PM   #18650
is best wrench

Thanked 1,208 Times in 272 Posts
Failed 190 Times in 33 Posts
All I can say is I miss you. That is all.
monkeywrench is offline   Reply With Quote