REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #22301
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thanked 1,209 Times in 188 Posts
Failed 22 Times in 15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperfied View Post
Not a single greeting today from friends or family. Fuck you all.
Hey fuck you and have a Merry Christmas

For slow track videos
https://www.youtube.com/@AnsonSuperSports
325isMSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-25-2016, 05:49 PM   #22302
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,759 Times in 545 Posts
Failed 1,107 Times in 281 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperfied View Post
Not a single greeting today from friends or family. Fuck you all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isMSPORT View Post
Hey fuck you and have a Merry Christmas
hey Mr fuck face, merry Christmas !
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-25-2016, 08:31 PM   #22303
in the butt

Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,289 Posts
Failed 168 Times in 91 Posts
I still havent done my xmas shopping... my family gets back on the 28th......
donk. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 10:01 PM   #22304
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 2,538 Times in 577 Posts
Failed 96 Times in 25 Posts
What a shitty xmas.

gifts were nice tho.
8th May 2021 - 30th Sept 2023 (sold)

'99 SAAB 9-3 (3DR) (5MT) (sold)
'02 SAAB 9-5 Aero (5MT) (sold)
27th Sept 2015 - 17th Sept 2017

'03 Corolla (4AT)
2009-2020 (sold)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:19 AM   #22305
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
When you're slowly coming to your senses/coming to maturity and realizing she's probably not the one.

There's just too many familial differences that cannot be overlooked. I don't think I can tolerate another year with someone who is just not into Christmas at all, whereas I go all out for Christmas.

And that's not all. All the years of facades are slowly coming down now. She no longer puts effort into pretending to have the same interests as me (wanting me to tear down the fish tank I set up for her), or supporting my automotive hobby (waste of money why not just buy a better car). It's a rather empty relationship now that I take a step back. I'm realizing I don't have to make any compromises when finding someone to be with, if she's not the one I don't have any obligations to stay. Also the language barrier is real, I should really stop going after fobs.

Is it wrong of me to want to find a girl who's into cars and fish and Christmas as much as I am? I know she's somewhere out there.

Seems the end is nigh. 2017 is going to be rough (or a fresh start?)

But on a lighter note, I spent an amazing Christmas Eve/Day with my folks. Great food with great company.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back

Last edited by Akinari; 12-26-2016 at 01:27 AM.
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2016, 04:09 AM   #22306
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Failed 41 Times in 23 Posts
Food coma for days..
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2016, 10:29 AM   #22307

Failed 6 Times in 4 Posts
As we're getting older the differences between us are more and more obvious. I love you, but what we want in this life is completely opposite. I think you're starting to drag me down and slow me down...

I also don't want to just let go of something that we've been building for so long.
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #22308

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslive View Post
As we're getting older the differences between us are more and more obvious. I love you, but what we want in this life is completely opposite. I think you're starting to drag me down and slow me down...

I also don't want to just let go of something that we've been building for so long.
On the exact same boat, I know that feel all too well...
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2016, 05:35 PM   #22309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
On the exact same boat, I know that feel all too well...
Don't even know what to do man. I've been with other girls as well and it is not even close to being the same. I feel like she could be the one. But our goals are just so different... I don't want to date another business owner because I think that would get too hectic, I just wish that she wanted more for her own life.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #22310
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,068 Times in 866 Posts
Failed 642 Times in 183 Posts
Quote:
Don't even know what to do man. I've been with other girls as well and it is not even close to being the same. I feel like she could be the one. But our goals are just so different... I don't want to date another business owner because I think that would get too hectic, I just wish that she wanted more for her own life.
what makes you guys so different? list your top 5.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 05:54 PM   #22311
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
Failed 504 Times in 165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post

where/what kind of work do you do that hires convicted pedophiles

surprised he passed the criminal background check and got hired..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
family businesses doesn't do reference checks. In fact, unless you work for a fortune 100 companies, they rarely check your shit.
this. its a smaller business, not a major corporation. dont forget, not all of us here on RS are accountants, engineers or lawyers etc. some of us are blue collar too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
i suggest you don't.

and i suggest you take your concerns to HR with proof (news paper articles).
yeah i figured its better to keep his name off of RS. someone else suggested that i send the info to our HR anonymously but i'm not sure how i'd go about doing that. our HR is one person.. we are however a union shop and someone else suggested that i go to our union rep and ask him to bring the matter up to the "higher up's" within the company.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 10:14 PM   #22312

Quote:
Isn't being a business owner a good thing? Making her ambitious and has the drive to be her own boss
She should be able to balance work/personal life
Old 12-27-2016, 10:55 PM   #22313
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Failed 77 Times in 32 Posts
Just speaking it out.
So after being single for so damn long. I met a girl at work who is a single mom. I broke my rule of Never mix business with pleasure. But im older so thought id give it a shot....We been together since sept. Only 3 months. She told me she loved me after 1 month and I didn't feel the same. Especially since I haven't had a real relationship in years. So i wanted to take things slowly. But tonight she didn't wanna be dragged on. So she dropped me. feeling arent to hurt but sucks ca use it was nice having someone
Couldn't stand her 3 year old kid though Cause that thing would cry and whine all the time.
Probably better off not being together.
DavidNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 02:03 AM   #22314

Quote:
Originally Posted by guurl View Post
Isn't being a business owner a good thing? Making her ambitious and has the drive to be her own boss
She should be able to balance work/personal life
I'm the business owner, she does not really know what she wants to do. I think the problem is that my focus is mostly my business and school whereas she doesn't really have much to occupy her time besides work and sleep.

www.instagram.com/yourdigitalrealtor
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2016, 03:51 AM   #22315

Hm.. Figure out what she likes to do or what shes good and motivate her at maybe it would help her execute. Unless you've tried already then.. >_<
Old 12-28-2016, 04:12 AM   #22316

Thanked 2,797 Times in 916 Posts
Failed 1,257 Times in 270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNguyen View Post
Just speaking it out.
So after being single for so damn long. I met a girl at work who is a single mom. I broke my rule of Never mix business with pleasure. But im older so thought id give it a shot....We been together since sept. Only 3 months. She told me she loved me after 1 month and I didn't feel the same. Especially since I haven't had a real relationship in years. So i wanted to take things slowly. But tonight she didn't wanna be dragged on. So she dropped me. feeling arent to hurt but sucks ca use it was nice having someone
Couldn't stand her 3 year old kid though Cause that thing would cry and whine all the time.
Probably better off not being together.

i wouldn't feel bad at all about that,your mind set is still you can't handle the annoyance of small children yet,And you probably already know how many females out there who are in the same shoes as you,You just need more to discover each other out there some day,you have to put time into and everything will work in the end with your small choices leading up to it to find a partner of what you Want.

Quote:
I'm the business owner, she does not really know what she wants to do. I think the problem is that my focus is mostly my business and school whereas she doesn't really have much to occupy her time besides work and sleep.
shes not the one if you don't feel on the same intelligence level,it always annoyed me meeting dates with no ambition to control they're future..lets relay on our rich partner to take care of everything including the house,JACKPOT!.

Some fucking idiots will go with women who are dumber than a bag of rocks and wonder why they're ass gets divorced later,Just Cause it looks good,doesn't mean it is.....look how many fat fucks score with decent women cause of wealth lol!.

Last edited by Mr.Money; 12-28-2016 at 04:21 AM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-28-2016, 09:37 AM   #22317
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:

Is it wrong of me to want to find a girl who's into cars and fish and Christmas as much as I am? I know she's somewhere out there.
Not at all... Why settle for a microwave dinner when you can have steak.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2016, 10:04 AM   #22318
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
Quote:
When you're slowly coming to your senses/coming to maturity and realizing she's probably not the one.

There's just too many familial differences that cannot be overlooked. I don't think I can tolerate another year with someone who is just not into Christmas at all, whereas I go all out for Christmas.

And that's not all. All the years of facades are slowly coming down now. She no longer puts effort into pretending to have the same interests as me (wanting me to tear down the fish tank I set up for her), or supporting my automotive hobby (waste of money why not just buy a better car). It's a rather empty relationship now that I take a step back. I'm realizing I don't have to make any compromises when finding someone to be with, if she's not the one I don't have any obligations to stay. Also the language barrier is real, I should really stop going after fobs.

Seems the end is nigh. 2017 is going to be rough (or a fresh start?)

But on a lighter note, I spent an amazing Christmas Eve/Day with my folks. Great food with great company.
Quote:

This only makes me want to stay single even more.

Its things like this that make me panic and shit.

Do i really want to be wasting my time and someone else....
but then again how would I know its not going to work if I don't try.

But I don't want anyone to get in the way of me pursuing my career dreams and doing the things that I love.....
FML
Ordering Chicken always seems to be a better idea
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2016, 12:25 PM   #22319

I like chicken, Church's speak it out meet anyone?

This post thanked by:
Old 12-28-2016, 12:37 PM   #22320

I am always down to Church's chicken. Although, I feel like we would all just end up ranting about shit that's going on haha
Old 12-28-2016, 01:01 PM   #22321
God of Unce

Failed 285 Times in 103 Posts
in b4 someone cut themselves
Old 12-28-2016, 01:05 PM   #22322
うに

Quote:
I like chicken, Church's speak it out meet anyone?
Quote:
I am always down to Church's chicken. Although, I feel like we would all just end up ranting about shit that's going on haha
We got a Popeyes in Hicktown now!

*dats rite gurrl, another reason to Calgary
Old 12-28-2016, 01:05 PM   #22323
God of Unce

Failed 285 Times in 103 Posts
Church's > Popeyes
Old 12-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #22324
うに

nah man, Churches doesn't have that flavourful meat like popeyes. Yes, i like the batter at churches better.

but if you actually listen to your chinese mother/grandmother and don't eat the skin. Popeyes still taste good if you pick the skin off
Old 12-28-2016, 04:52 PM   #22325

I'm a huge churches chicken guy. Can't beat it! Churches makes some of the juiciest chicken around
This post thanked by: