REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-24-2017, 12:36 PM   #23351
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
Failed 296 Times in 68 Posts
Can't wait for this semester to be over already, still a month and a half to go lol

JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2017, 01:41 PM   #23352
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
Failed 136 Times in 68 Posts
---

Last edited by PK-EK; 10-14-2021 at 10:41 AM.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:59 PM   #23353
Ask me about killing a hobo and dumping his body in the river

Failed 137 Times in 56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post
same with smell, and taste.

Combine the three together and you can travel back in time and relive the happy moments
and get depressed after the happy moments are done.
[18-02, 21:40] ICE BOY please come over and wrap me in your foreskin.
[18-10, 14:35] ZN6 Evo if you here: Say what your heart feels, cause those who matter don't mind, and those who mind shouldn't matter
[26-07, 14:46] ZN6 I gonna nibble on your scrotum

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)
2000 GMC Yukon XL SLT (RIP)
2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Overland build

2019 Kawasaki Ex 400(Summer Daily)
EvoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2017, 06:05 PM   #23354
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,345 Times in 589 Posts
Failed 149 Times in 56 Posts
Am I happy....
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:09 PM   #23355
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,849 Times in 1,842 Posts
Failed 970 Times in 279 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLove View Post
and get depressed after the happy moments are done.
Cheer me up with one of your stories pls.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #23356

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
Cheer me up with one of your stories pls.
Unfortunately i don't have any good storys going on right now, since i'm dying from school and work.
But me and LG are good friends, honestly best outcome. No i'm not looking to smash, or get some fuk. Just for her to give me the lecture notes when i cant make it to class because of work.
[18-10, 14:35] ZN6 Evo if you here: Say what your heart feels, cause those who matter don't mind, and those who mind shouldn't matter

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)

Old 10-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #23357
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 16 Times in 11 Posts
^
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-24-2017, 07:01 PM   #23358
I STILL don't get it

Failed 16 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
We are Friends!

But it just drives me nuts when someone 曬命 ......

We get it; you're dating a hot guy with a nice body......

there is a price to pay for having a bodybuilder boyfriend
Ehh hes alright i guess?? I like him better when he is fat and eats what he likes lol the iron life is def not for me. I like food
MSREE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 07:25 AM   #23359
うに

let me guess, he is kinda moody when he is focusing on his body and doesn't give you enough attention
it makes you a little mad that he focuses so much on his own body and not you
Old 10-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #23360
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Failed 104 Times in 37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSREE View Post
Ehh hes alright i guess?? I like him better when he is fat and eats what he likes lol the iron life is def not for me. I like food
That's why you date cyclist/climbers/boulder guys. They love to eat and have shredded upper bodies.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 12:26 PM   #23361
ZN6

Quote:
Unfortunately i don't have any good storys going on right now, since i'm dying from school and work.
But me and LG are good friends, honestly best outcome. No i'm not looking to smash, or get some fuk. Just for her to give me the lecture notes when i cant make it to class because of work.

what the fuck man?

Well, at least she's legal now, except that your plan to smash didn't happen in December when she turned 18.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #23362
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
let me guess, he is kinda moody when he is focusing on his body and doesn't give you enough attention
it makes you a little mad that he focuses so much on his own body and not you
Well yeah, im a girl. I like going on dates to experience new things and to holiday family dinners. Our first year there was none of that. Kinda moody is an understatement. Before a comp people basically dehydrate themselves for days and have been drastically dieting for months to the point where their brain is barely working. Its super stressful and it's a lot of work not to mention mentally draining cuz you're dealing with a person who can barely remember basic every day tasks lol. Stage worthy weights are unrealistic for everyday life and they stress their body unnecessarily for what? To go on a stage and get a trophy?? I think its a joke.

I don't respect the industry. In nontested streams, People die from steroid use yet the industry is about "fitness" and "living your best life". Lots of guys die in their late 20's early 30's. From experience, many people who compete suffer from mental illness and body dysmorphia. Competitions are usually the trigger esp amongst women. Everybody seems to think competitions are glamorous and having an aesthetically pleasing bf/gf is worth it but there's a very dark side to it. Relationships across the world are heavily tested during a prep, not just mine lol. Even professionals in IFBB can act out against a partner because of a no carb diet brain.

I prefer my partner when he's relaxed, happy and working at his full mental capacity. I support him in what he wants to do but I also have to advocate for him to be emotionally and mentally healthy as well.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #23363

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post

what the fuck man?

Well, at least she's legal now, except that your plan to smash didn't happen in December when she turned 18.
Ehh its okay, now that i look back i really prefer to be friends lol, She is too much for me to handle.

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)

This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-25-2017, 12:48 PM   #23364
ZN6

@MSREE I'm sure you let him know, but at the same time, how much can you put up with it?

There's such thing as too much of anything is a bad thing.

It's sounding like it's a pretty big struggle from what I'm reading, especially if you do not respect the thing that he's most passionate about. If you feel this way and have to vent, I don't think it takes a crystal ball to see that this isn't going to be the happily ever after type of deal.

Not saying you should end it, but at the same time, you gotta let him know you aren't happy when he's like blitzed out of his mind from lack of nutrition and too much pumping.

You can only support something you don't respect for so long until you get completely sick of it. It's not good to support unhealthy habits whatever they may be especially when it affects his thought process. It's like enabling a dude doing cocaine to keep doing it.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #23365
ZN6

Quote:
Ehh its okay, now that i look back i really prefer to be friends lol, She is too much for me to handle.
That is the most beta thing I've ever heard in my life. Can't handle an 18 year old LG?

What the fuck did I tell you to do? Leave that chick alone and find someone that won't take advantage of you. Why's it so hard for you to stay away from people who butt fuck you 24/7?

Jesus, you have an M3 somewhere, pick up some chicks and show them a good time and who knows, maybe you'll have a good time too.

This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #23366
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,759 Times in 545 Posts
Failed 1,107 Times in 281 Posts
Dont worry Evo, just focus on your life and make money!!
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 01:30 PM   #23367
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
@MSREE I'm sure you let him know, but at the same time, how much can you put up with it?

There's such thing as too much of anything is a bad thing.

It's sounding like it's a pretty big struggle from what I'm reading, especially if you do not respect the thing that he's most passionate about. If you feel this way and have to vent, I don't think it takes a crystal ball to see that this isn't going to be the happily ever after type of deal.

Not saying you should end it, but at the same time, you gotta let him know you aren't happy when he's like blitzed out of his mind from lack of nutrition and too much pumping.

You can only support something you don't respect for so long until you get completely sick of it. It's not good to support unhealthy habits whatever they may be especially when it affects his thought process. It's like enabling a dude doing cocaine to keep doing it.
I'm very vocal about my beliefs so he knows how I feel about it. It's never been a deal breaker for us. His competitions are tested so he's always been natural/no roids but he heavily follows nontested bodybuilding. He loves Ronnie Coleman, gets autographed pics from pro bodybuilders when theyre in town etc. We have a den in our place thats specifically dedicated to signed and framed pics with the pros. He knows the dangers of steroids as he's seen friends do it. We still watch Mr Olympia together every year and I enjoy it since its become our tradition. He respects my opinion about it health wise because I went to school for practical nursing. I don't mind that it's his hobby and I let him enjoy it. I just want him to have ALL the facts, not just the glamour he sees on YouTube, at shows or thru IG videos.

He's been feeling the effects of stressing his body so he knows im right about competing. Like his joints have been achey post comp due to dehydration/overuse for months. He only has few more years left to do this and if he enjoys the process I can't stop him. He'll only resent me if I try. I can make sure that I keep him in check mentally and emotionally and remind him of his limits to keep him safe/uninjured. We balance each other out in the way that I can teach him to relax, and he can teach me how to get fit on my own standards.

He has other passions and he's very talented. Basketball, skateboarding, graffiti art etc. So I'm not worried that comps will be our whole life. Theyre pretty difficult but temporary. Still makes me wanna blow my brains out when I'm at a show LOL. I guess it's the equivalent to a man going shopping with his gf/wife hahaha.

Last edited by MSREE; 10-25-2017 at 01:45 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 03:15 PM   #23368
ZN6

^^^ it's more the equivalent of a dude who has a gf/wife who is addicted to plastic surgery. You know it's not healthy and they are doing this to their own bodies and it can't be healthy.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 03:29 PM   #23369
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,173 Times in 1,553 Posts
Failed 120 Times in 54 Posts
Quote:
Jesus, you have an M3 somewhere, pick up some chicks and show them a good time and who knows, maybe you'll have a good time too.
Evo, you seem like you make decent coin. I've learned that my cousin's MO in getting a girl is to invite them on a trip somewhere, like Hawaii, Vegas or even London. If they yes to then you're definitely gonna get a lot of poon and maybe a gf, after. He married the London girl, last month.
Old 10-25-2017, 03:30 PM   #23370
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
^^^ it's more the equivalent of a dude who has a gf/wife who is addicted to plastic surgery. You know it's not healthy and they are doing this to their own bodies and it can't be healthy.
Lol plastic surgery and cocaine are both very extreme comparisons. I'd compare those to someone who does steroids yeah due to the stress on the heart. I know quite a bit about cocaine lol.
Natural competing is stressful on the body but I wouldn't say equal to plastic surgery/cocaine. I'd say no more dangerous than someone who drinks/parties heavily a few times a year.
I'm talking about the equivalency of exasperation I feel when sitting through a show reluctantly lol.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #23371

Thanked 4,697 Times in 1,575 Posts
Failed 163 Times in 62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
Evo, you seem like you make decent coin. I've learned that my cousin's MO in getting a girl is to invite them on a trip somewhere, like Hawaii, Vegas or even London. If they yes to then you're definitely gonna get a lot of poon and maybe a gf, after. He married the London girl, last month.
Or you're getting a gold digger that will divorce you for everything you have 3 years later.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2017, 05:42 PM   #23372
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,759 Times in 545 Posts
Failed 1,107 Times in 281 Posts
gold diggers everywhere
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 07:04 PM   #23373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebacon View Post
gold diggers everywhere
Literally why I don't have a s/o #foreveralone
I aspire to be successful and I don't want no gold digging hoe to come around and take half of it - prenup or not. We all know the legal system is fucked here anyway.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #23374
うに

---

Last edited by PK-EK; 10-14-2021 at 10:41 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-26-2017, 10:15 AM   #23375

Tfw you've watched your RS banner/quote thing change 4 times in the past two months. I should get off RS.