REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-11-2020, 11:58 PM   #24801
hoppity HOP HOP

Thanked 1,635 Times in 527 Posts
Failed 21 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
100% this.

My "den" is more like a sauna, no ventilation and is the warmest room in the unit by a significant margin. The developer calls it a den, but one of the trades who came to adjust some settings on my heat pump said it's just a storage room, as the city specifies how much storage space units need to have, so they put in this tiny ass space that's not really a storage room, but definitely not a den, yet labelled as a den.

Modern floorplans are just fucked.

What I'm curious about is, why almost every single new condo has their walls and ceilings crack within the first year, whereas condos built even as recent as 10-15 years ago, this was not a thing? When did "drywall cracks and ceiling cracks are a normal occurrence within the first year", become a normal occurrence?
Same building as you, a have a crack in the ceiling from one wall to the window. The homeowner’s manual said it’s due to the building “settling” and they’ll address it at the end of the first year...? Same thing for paint issues, but the paint quality is so poor I’m repainting the whole unit right now. At least the dungeon aka flex room is a little brighter this way. Also has that stupid Telus box taking up 1/4 of a wall.

I feel like the open floor plan I have makes the place feel smaller than units with comparable square footage and more... walls. My friend’s 20 year old condo in Yaletown has less square footage but seems more usable. I don’t need a kitchen running along half the unit’s entire wall. But that’s #presaleLife I guess.

Spectre_Cdn is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-12-2020, 12:36 AM   #24802
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,842 Times in 3,881 Posts
Failed 471 Times in 216 Posts
My favourite was looking at new build townhouses that advertise their massive full size garage, and the floor plan shows a truck that takes up maybe half the garage. They would list it as an ‘f150 accesscab shortbox’ so if you look up the dimensions vs the floor plan, you wouldn’t even be able to open the doors of the f150. Complete and utter bullshit, and the scale was 100% false
Old 07-12-2020, 04:15 PM   #24803
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,389 Posts
Failed 376 Times in 130 Posts
I guess when I actually get around to looking at a new place, once I save up a reasonable downpayment, I'll have to weigh the pros/cons of a townhouse vs a detached home.

I suppose townhouses aren't so bad depending on where exactly it is, but still have to deal with stratas.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-12-2020, 10:03 PM   #24804
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,472 Times in 2,028 Posts
Failed 173 Times in 83 Posts
I so totally agree with new condos. It reminds me of the sterility that futurists from 60 years ago predicted the future would look.

Spoiler!

I moved from a 50 year old apartment to a 3 year old condo. Similar sq/ft but my apartment had way more usable space and its closets were actually indented into the wall rather than kitchen cabinets in my bedroom! Wow what a concept! Speaking of bedroom, a king size bed won't fit in it. When I toured the place, it was previously occupied by a husband, wife and toddler. I thought 'how could they breathe in a space like this being so close together?" Hell, in the bedroom, they had to block one of the retard closets just to get their bed and their daughter's crib to fit in the room.

The kitchen is a joke. |Slab of granite| Stove |Slab of granite| Sink |Slab of granite|. When I say slab, I literally mean a square shape maybe 1 foot wide? Useless for food prep. The owners told me they had the option to have an island installed. It would add more space to put, you know, APPLIANCES on but at the same time would serverly reduce floor space if say, you wanted to put a, hmmmmm, dinner table or, whaaaaa, a spot for your computer desk.

The fridge / freezer is one of those cabinet styles where if something goes wrong, you're glad you don't own that shit.

My building shifts all the time thanks to nearby construction. Sometimes my key can go smoothly into my front door, sometimes it can't.

Not to mention we had a major flood on a higher floor. Both elevators knocked out for almost a full week and we also had our parking garage broken into twice. Now we have 24 hour security. Am I living in Whalley now?

Funny enough, my previous landlord (at the apartment I was demovicted from) ended up buying a suite in a brand new building and wanted me to be his first tenant. I was honoured but then I noticed that his building is just the same. Sure it has an island with pull out table but other than that it was pretty much the same thing. What is this, the Jetsons? Where's the warmth? The colour? Nothing here oozes inspiration, just mediocrity. You don't choose to live here to say you made it in life. You choose to live here to say "I'm okay, not great or bad, just here and alive".

That's the whole point of these new builds:
  • Cities raise taxes on old buildings so property management companies force sale
  • Single Developer comes in and buys all within an area
  • Developer proposes land consolidation to city who reviews it
  • City inevitably says yes
  • New developments are drafted and green-lit
  • Begin demovictions
  • Begin demolitions
  • Give demovictees first rights to purchase (when it's ready in 5-10 years)
  • Other people buy in on presale (to rent the majority out)
  • Old city blocks that largely consisted of rental suites now consist of brand new buildings that largely consist of rental suites

***I'm not referring to houses where their owners can get paid nicely but rather older buildings where most residents fall near or below the poverty line and are displaced metaphorically as falling off the teeter totter.***

That's my rant. I moved 3 times in 3 years. Silver lining is I wasn't surrounded by shitty trash human beings even in my current building. My floor is quiet otherwise I would have moved again once the lease was up.

I will never buy a condo to live in it. The least I'll buy is a townhouse.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-13-2020, 07:16 AM   #24805
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,068 Times in 866 Posts
Failed 642 Times in 183 Posts
Quote:
I guess when I actually get around to looking at a new place, once I save up a reasonable downpayment, I'll have to weigh the pros/cons of a townhouse vs a detached home.

I suppose townhouses aren't so bad depending on where exactly it is, but still have to deal with stratas.
the biggest mistake in thinking.

pro tip: you will never be able to save as fast as the appreciation in real estate.
take your 5% and put it down on a building (likley old) in the area you prefer (probably not close to downtown). The <20% insurance you pay is minuscule when you consider the appreciation by the time your 1st 5 year term is up.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2020, 11:26 PM   #24806
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,472 Times in 2,028 Posts
Failed 173 Times in 83 Posts

That's how many of my friends died this year and the year isn't even over.

One died of a rare form of appendix cancer. It was highly treatable yet unpredictable. She was all set for chemo. Only complaint was slight dehydration. Then all of a sudden, her life signs went upside down and she was only given one week to live but died in three days.

My other friend died of a heart attack, aged 47. He lived alone and he died there which left some lingering questions such as how long until he was found and did he try to get help but was unable to and, thus laid there until his eyes closed?

My third friend took his own life. He was diagnosed as mentally ill but doctors weren't convinced he was as sick as he was. He sank into a pitfall of delusion and anger until he couldn't take it anymore. Leaves behind a 2 year old son and a grieving widow who did not leave her house for 3 months (I guess the pandemic made it easier). She only recently started communicating with the outside world.

No Covid, no police brutality, no Trump, no Trudeau, no whateverthefuck is the news. Who cares what their race, orientation, creed etc were? These were three caring and wonderful individuals to be around and they all got the short end of the life stick.

Whenever someone I know dies, I like to look to up at the stars in hope their lifesource reunites with the ebb and flow of space & time, away from the emotional juxtaposition of planet Earth.

Keep your friends and family close even if there's differences in world views. No amount of opinionated contrast should create an irreversible rupture between relationships.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 07:19 AM   #24807

Thanked 4,712 Times in 1,583 Posts
Failed 163 Times in 62 Posts
2020 is filled with heart break. Lost the 330CI. Lost the M3.

The silver lining of 2020 was that I managed to find someone organically (aka not via dating apps). It felt like she was my person. We clicked instantly, I don't think it was just infatuation. We found out that we deeply connected on multiple topics. On the worst day of 2020, the M3 got hit and she handled the whole thing for me. The little things she would do would make my shittiest days okay again.

I usually don't believe in bad luck / good luck, but this has got to be a trend. I lost the girl. It would be cool to be friends, but also it sucks. When's my bad luck going to end?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #24808
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Failed 37 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post

The silver lining of 2020 was that I managed to find someone organically (aka not via dating apps). It felt like she was my person. We clicked instantly, I don't think it was just infatuation. We found out that we deeply connected on multiple topics. On the worst day of 2020, the M3 got hit and she handled the whole thing for me. The little things she would do would make my shittiest days okay again.

I usually don't believe in bad luck / good luck, but this has got to be a trend. I lost the girl. It would be cool to be friends, but also it sucks. When's my bad luck going to end?

Sorry to hear that bro. I truly believe things will get better when you least expect it. I had been through 3 longterm-ish relationships from dating apps which made me give up hope but I recently found someone on a dating app when i least expected it. I didnt expect anything from the most recent one but everything clicked into place and I strongly believe she's someone i plan to marry one day. We laugh about everything and we have almost identical values. We both want same amount of kids and share activities together despite them being different. I havent felt this way about anyone since my first love and when we first connected I didnt think this would happen. I hope my positive story can instill some hope in you.
yameen is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #24809

Quote:
Originally Posted by yameen View Post
Sorry to hear that bro. I truly believe things will get better when you least expect it. I had been through 3 longterm-ish relationships from dating apps which made me give up hope but I recently found someone on a dating app when i least expected it. I didnt expect anything from the most recent one but everything clicked into place and I strongly believe she's someone i plan to marry one day. We laugh about everything and we have almost identical values. We both want same amount of kids and share activities together despite them being different. I havent felt this way about anyone since my first love and when we first connected I didnt think this would happen. I hope my positive story can instill some hope in you.
Yeah, that was this girl. I met her out of the blue. I posted up on my IG if anyone wanted to cruise and she showed up. I wasn't expecting anything, esp cause at that point I was a couple months fresh from a really bad breakup. But we just clicked, conversations flowed smoothly, and we got along well. We communicate well with each other and values align as well. I hadn't felt that way about anyone since the last person I had a complicated (but worth it) relationship with. This feels like a repeat of last time.

I think it sucks that I also lose a friend from this. I'm not too worried about not having enough friends, but we're going to go from telling each other everything and talking everyday to nothing at all. On the flip side, I know that I can't be friends with her cause it'll fuck me up.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #24810
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Failed 126 Times in 51 Posts
Quote:

I feel like covid has made it difficult to do any sort of dating. People are just more resistant to meeting up, and when you do meet up it’s hard to have a conversation with a mask on.

Now is a good time to work on yourself so that when the right opportunity comes again, you’ll be an upgraded version of yourself!

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #24811
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,509 Times in 959 Posts
Failed 253 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
Now is a good time to work on yourself so that when the right opportunity comes again, you’ll be an upgraded version of yourself!
To add to this, continue working on yourself even when someone comes along. Never stop upgrading yourself because at the end of the day, girls come and go but you'll always have everything you worked on.

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
Gerbs is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2020, 04:38 PM   #24812

Quote:
Yeah, that was this girl. I met her out of the blue. I posted up on my IG if anyone wanted to cruise and she showed up. I wasn't expecting anything, esp cause at that point I was a couple months fresh from a really bad breakup. But we just clicked, conversations flowed smoothly, and we got along well. We communicate well with each other and values align as well. I hadn't felt that way about anyone since the last person I had a complicated (but worth it) relationship with. This feels like a repeat of last time.

I think it sucks that I also lose a friend from this. I'm not too worried about not having enough friends, but we're going to go from telling each other everything and talking everyday to nothing at all. On the flip side, I know that I can't be friends with her cause it'll fuck me up.
Care to share why it didnt work out between you two?

Quote:
I feel like covid has made it difficult to do any sort of dating. People are just more resistant to meeting up, and when you do meet up it’s hard to have a conversation with a mask on.

It is. I met two people where one was before covid and we still continued seeing each other for 3 months when it all happened. The current one we had such a good connection that we both knew the risks and met up social distancing first date. One date led to another and we became really close to each other. We see each other every week and enjoying the nature of the city. Do I think it feels too good to be true? Kind of because with two long term relationships of 5 yrs and 2 yrs, this one feels like the one.

I hope you find your person. I hope I did as well.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:29 PM   #24813
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yameen View Post

It is. I met two people where one was before covid and we still continued seeing each other for 3 months when it all happened. The current one we had such a good connection that we both knew the risks and met up social distancing first date. One date led to another and we became really close to each other. We see each other every week and enjoying the nature of the city. Do I think it feels too good to be true? Kind of because with two long term relationships of 5 yrs and 2 yrs, this one feels like the one.

I hope you find your person. I hope I did as well.
Did it go from texting right to in-person meetup?

Or did you do some virtual dating via video call first?

My experiences with virtual dating were kinda meh, but I find it helps to screen the other person first before actually committing to a physical date.

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:59 AM   #24814

Quote:
Did it go from texting right to in-person meetup?

Or did you do some virtual dating via video call first?

My experiences with virtual dating were kinda meh, but I find it helps to screen the other person first before actually committing to a physical date.
I'm a good texter but ironically i don't like it. I've had a lot of success especially during covid times by texting for a week or two and then going into phone calls/video calls. The last two successful relationships Ive had including my current one involved phone calls after a couple weeks which lead to in person meet up a week after. By then, we would have already felt comfortable talking to each other and meeting up to see if there's that chemistry in person.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:43 PM   #24815
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
fuck covid. if a girl wants to meet, she will come out and meet you.
I call BS on all the excuses. I am jobless, riding a shit car and yet girls are still wanting to come out and do picnics with me. From realtors to doctors to accountants... all of which are earning more than me while i'm on EI.
From referrals, apps.. if someone wants to meet you, they'll meet you. Do admit texting + face to face takes time.

There is a method. From app chatting to texting / whatsapp... there is a period of waiting for he/she to check their messages... once you break that barrier to chat on whatsapp.. you have a tension of ... why hasn't he/she responded yet.... so be very careful not to rush to a new medium.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2020, 05:02 PM   #24816

Thanked 1,345 Times in 589 Posts
Failed 149 Times in 56 Posts
Cut that texting/messaging bullshit and get straight to meeting in person. That's the best way to know them. For all we know, you could be texting a guy the whole time until you meet them in person.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2020, 10:43 AM   #24817

Or a bot/scammer haha ^

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2020, 11:03 AM   #24818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
Or a bot/scammer haha ^
Indian guy who's tryna blackmail you with dick pics

This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:42 PM   #24819
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,068 Times in 866 Posts
Failed 642 Times in 183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
fuck covid. if a girl wants to meet, she will come out and meet you.
I call BS on all the excuses. I am jobless, riding a shit car and yet girls are still wanting to come out and do picnics with me. From realtors to doctors to accountants... all of which are earning more than me while i'm on EI.
From referrals, apps.. if someone wants to meet you, they'll meet you. Do admit texting + face to face takes time.

There is a method. From app chatting to texting / whatsapp... there is a period of waiting for he/she to check their messages... once you break that barrier to chat on whatsapp.. you have a tension of ... why hasn't he/she responded yet.... so be very careful not to rush to a new medium.
your game must be strong.
personally past that stage but share tips?

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 11:57 PM   #24820
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,384 Times in 998 Posts
Failed 166 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
your game must be strong.
personally past that stage but share tips?
2 KEY things to keep in mind.
1) Stay relevant.
Don't be boring. You're in an arena of men OF ALL AGES (22-50s) trying to date girls that are in their late 20s. You HAVE to have game, cause you won't win on their cash or looks.

Do have 3-4 new hipster restaurant in your back pocket & good key things to chat about.
Chick said last Friday: "Wow, you had a place in mind after coffee...last time my date and I both couldn't decide where to go after ... I lost interest so quick after being hangry; you took me to 3 places I haven't been even though they are all hole in the wall places."

If you are taking girls to Cactus Club, Earls, Flying beaver.. you need help.

Men and Women are NOT competing with other people anymore, it's time and attention. If we can't keep people's attention span in check, you just lost the date. If you can't lure someone out over Netflix... you just suck.

2) Be genuine & tell stories.
Don't lie. I lay flat out I'm unemployed during COVID. If a girl is giving you "wtf" or the guy is being a douche; wtf.. you aren't working... you might as leave cause these people aren't for you. (maybe if they are one night stand)

When you talk, please be interesting. If we sit down and ask the same BORING ass "what do you do", "where do you like to travel", "why are you still single" Man, we are in 2020, you NEED new stories so they remember who you are.

PS: Nothing else matters.
It's never the car, in 2020, you're competing with dudes now with 911 / M5 / GTR....
It's never your looks / clothing... we are IG whores... we are brainwashed by filters / social media... you'll never be the best good looking guy.
It's never how rich you are... the girls you are dating are probably richer than you....

So what else do you got? Your stories, your style and your ability to keep a girl talking... but but but i treat her like a lady...

Fok that shit.... every guy is a gentleman, they all open car doors for the girl.. HECK...good guys finishes last.....
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #24821

Quote:

When you realize a reasonable downpayment is close to $120 - 200k if you want to qualify for a decent condo

Has anyone saved $200k in their 20's? I feel like it's doable if the bull market continues or you sell all your assets / toys lol

Quote:
Indian guy who's tryna blackmail you with dick pics

Sounds like you speak from experience

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]

Last edited by Gerbs; 08-20-2020 at 10:51 AM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-20-2020, 10:32 AM   #24822

On the other note, if you want success on online dating. I'd upgrade your pictures with pictures of acitivites and make sure you start working out if you already haven't. Otherwise it's not going to go well for you. Just take any of your girl friends phones and swipe through a dating app. Competition is tough. Everyone is young, fit, 911/m4, style, and prestigious jobs / businesses.

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]

Last edited by Gerbs; 08-20-2020 at 10:54 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2020, 10:37 AM   #24823

Quote:
When you realize a reasonable downpayment is close to $120 - 200k if you want to qualify for a decent condo

Has anyone saved $200k in their 20's? I feel like it's doable if the bull market continues or you sell all your assets / toys lol
Reasonable DP, is 70% LTV for easy qualification and good rates. Good luck have fun

Old 08-20-2020, 11:00 AM   #24824
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,674 Times in 1,343 Posts
Failed 140 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
2 KEY things to keep in mind.
1) Stay relevant.
Don't be boring. You're in an arena of men OF ALL AGES (22-50s) trying to date girls that are in their late 20s. You HAVE to have game, cause you won't win on their cash or looks.

Do have 3-4 new hipster restaurant in your back pocket & good key things to chat about.
Chick said last Friday: "Wow, you had a place in mind after coffee...last time my date and I both couldn't decide where to go after ... I lost interest so quick after being hangry; you took me to 3 places I haven't been even though they are all hole in the wall places."

If you are taking girls to Cactus Club, Earls, Flying beaver.. you need help.

Men and Women are NOT competing with other people anymore, it's time and attention. If we can't keep people's attention span in check, you just lost the date. If you can't lure someone out over Netflix... you just suck.

2) Be genuine & tell stories.
Don't lie. I lay flat out I'm unemployed during COVID. If a girl is giving you "wtf" or the guy is being a douche; wtf.. you aren't working... you might as leave cause these people aren't for you. (maybe if they are one night stand)

When you talk, please be interesting. If we sit down and ask the same BORING ass "what do you do", "where do you like to travel", "why are you still single" Man, we are in 2020, you NEED new stories so they remember who you are.

PS: Nothing else matters.
It's never the car, in 2020, you're competing with dudes now with 911 / M5 / GTR....
It's never your looks / clothing... we are IG whores... we are brainwashed by filters / social media... you'll never be the best good looking guy.
It's never how rich you are... the girls you are dating are probably richer than you....

So what else do you got? Your stories, your style and your ability to keep a girl talking... but but but i treat her like a lady...

Fok that shit.... every guy is a gentleman, they all open car doors for the girl.. HECK...good guys finishes last.....
Straight up honey really I'm askin'
Most of these niggas think they be mackin', but they be actin'
Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign?"
Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind
And ask what your interests are, who you be with
Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial
You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' go call my crew
You go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around two
Plans to leave, throw the keys to 'Lil Cease
Pull the truck up, front, and roll up the next blunt
So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly
A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, 'cause in a few, we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right boo (true)
Forget the telly we just go to the crib
And watch a movie in the jacuzzi smoke L's while you do me

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-20-2020, 12:33 PM   #24825
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:

Sounds like you speak from experience
Yeah I'm personally hoping for a 2 bedroom condo (which will come with a higher down-payment), because I heard 1 bedroom isn't worth it and is often harder to resell.

It's much more doable if you got the double household income going - which is actually a good reason for people to commit to a serious relationship lol