REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,918 Times in 1,239 Posts
Failed 45 Times in 25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantz View Post
Bavara Auto Haus in Langley

www.flickr.com/bavara <- check out some of their previous work
www.bavara.ca

Plus they're one of the only shops that will come direct to you to exchange vehicles at your convenience. They also have their own tow truck in service.
Bavara are my heroes. Sean and Jeff did everything they could to make it completely painless for me, and they do top notch work.

I got my baby back almost flawless.
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #27
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 7 Times in 7 Posts
false creek collision. havent tried, but heard nothing but good things.

Do not go to Richmond Autobody (atleast the one in north vancouver). They are a BMW Certified Body Shop facility however, i am not impressed with their attitute, and method of business. They did do a good job on my car though.

1995 BMW 530i
1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
2002 Ford Explorer EB V8 4x4
2005 Acura RSX Type-S (SOLD)
1999 BMW 540i
Old 02-22-2011, 07:51 AM   #28
Banned (ABWS)

Failed 2 Times in 1 Post
Hey, new to site just saw this post, I took my M3 to Richmond Autobody (north Van) and they did a great job, have recommended a few friends and never been happier
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #29
I bringith the lowerballerith

Failed 397 Times in 91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfat View Post
Hey, new to site just saw this post, I took my M3 to Richmond Autobody (north Van) and they did a great job, have recommended a few friends and never been happier
tip: look at the date of last post before reviving a dead thread
Old 02-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #30
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 7 Times in 7 Posts
richmond autobody is full of scam.

they did a good paint job on my bmw (i will not lie), but they keep fucking me over.

They were supposed to replace a headlight washer unit with a brand new one as per ICBC, and they got one from the wrecker and painted it (its not a painted unit). I've tried dealing with them, and they keep saying they'll get back to me. My car isnt insured right now, so i'll wait until summer when it is so i can do deal with them and icbc. They are bum buddies with ICBC. Every claim i've had through them went up 30% once they got their dirty paws on it, their customer service is shit, and they are crazy for money. I told them i would pay extra for a bumper trim to replace when i took my car there. They forgot to bill me. Then called me later to pay, and i said i'll show up within the week to pay them. They called me about 5 times a day, basically harrassed me, for a $39 part when i gave them a $5000 paint job to do.

I will refuse to do business with them unless i find out that my paint fades in the future and they need to fix it because of their "lifetime guarantee".

1995 BMW 530i
1990 Mercedes-Benz 500SL
2002 Ford Explorer EB V8 4x4
2005 Acura RSX Type-S (SOLD)
1999 BMW 540i
Closed Thread