REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 09-27-2024, 09:02 AM   #3376
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,515 Times in 963 Posts
Failed 253 Times in 72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Hey just curious, if NXT did a standalone show and the price was reasonable, would you guys go to that? Say Cody will be there as a guest but not in a match
We went to NXT before as well too, first time see finn balor in 2019! Tickets were like $20-40?

Matches
-- Breezango def. The Outliers (Dorian Mak & Riddick Moss w/ Robert Stone)

- Donovan Dijakovic def. Bronson Reed

- Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai def. Vanessa Borne & Aliyah

- Damian Priest def. Pete Dunne

- NXT Tag Team Championship: The Undisputed ERA (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) def. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)

- Kassius Ohno def. Isaiah Scott

- Finn Balor def. Kassius Ohno

- NXT Women’s Championship Match: Shayna Baszler def. Candace LaRae

- NXT North American Championship: Roderick Strong def. Matt Riddle
Advertisement

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-27-2024, 11:31 PM   #3377
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,273 Posts
Failed 92 Times in 70 Posts
Watched the first 5 episodes of the Mr McMahon doc so far, most of it is stuff I've already heard about but I'm such a mark for the attitude era that I still watched it happily. Looking back on it I was a teen at the time so most of the stuff where the women are degraded so badly I kinda cringe at it but I wish there was some kind of middle ground that would allow me to get back into wrestling the way I was back then. I tried with AEW but I think unless WWE does something that grabs my attention it's not gonna happen.
MarkyMark is online now   Reply With Quote