REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 04-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #51
regulator

Failed 93 Times in 44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Why did they stop? Because they actually got laid, had girlfriends, worked real jobs and are living in the real world, you fucking virgin. Get out of your parent's bedroom and open your eyes. They can't get away even if they wanted to. A simple helicopter would spell jail time for all of them. The cops can even go ahead and call off the chase and grab a dozen donuts to boot. They'll be informed of the location of the suspects and collect their reward.

Maybe in your world crashing into a wall at 190MPH will only slow you down for a few brief seconds, but in this place we call reality, you dirty ape, people die and 5 super cars mean nothing when you're trying to outrun the police.
fucking OWNED

do you morons think a ferrari can outrun a radio?
Advertisement
jigga250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #52
Jet
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
I always thought that the F40 was not street legal cause of its active suspension system ... but I guess that was eons ago ...

I guess some people think its easier to outrun cops since they do it all the time on Need for Speed and Grand Theft Auto ... all they need to do is find a hiding place and wait till the cops all give up and the blinking star disappears
Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #53
Banned (ABWS)

Failed 101 Times in 27 Posts
plus with these rare cars im sure they would find a police officer waiting at their door the moment they got home
azzurro32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #54
Banned By Establishment

Failed 730 Times in 91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga250 View Post
fucking OWNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro32 View Post
plus with these rare cars im sure they would find a police officer waiting at their door the moment they got home
police aren't super-hero's for fucks sake. they can't just put on a cape and fly over traffic.

you guys play too much gran theft auto. squad cars and helicopters dont instantly appear. likewise you can be killed or seriously injured by driving that fast, but that's besides the point right now. im not writing this to debate whether or not doing this is OK. I personally don't condone it, but i think some users here are failing to think about the situation realistically.

first, put yourselves in the officers situation. he's spotted you, he has to see your plate clearly to call it in. it's kind of hard to see your plate when you pass by him 80mph faster. don't believe me? try standing on the highway and reading people's license plate. now you're just a red ferrari (or w/e fits your car description) speeding in a certain area on a certain highway. what do you do next? call in squad cars ahead of him. and at every possible exit.

now imagine you're one of those squad cars patrolling around. you could be busy doing ANYTHING at the time you receive the call (helping people at an accident, writing citations, waiting for food at a restaurant). do you guys think police can simply flick on their lights and theyre instantly there? again, they're not super hero's. it takes them time to speed up, dodge idiots, slow down for turns for their heavy crown vics, etc. if you ever see a major car accident or crime happen in an area, note how long it takes for the police to respond. im not saying take advantage of this, im just trying to open your eyes a little more. evading the police is a possibility, as much as getting caught and thrown in jail.

[youtube]qS1eW3QlaQM[/youtube]

^ see these signs? assume there's 1 squad car dispersed per area to cover more range, you have a 1 in 3 chance of running into a cop immediately after taking these exits.
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #55
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I always thought that the F40 was not street legal cause of its active suspension system ... but I guess that was eons ago ...

I guess some people think its easier to outrun cops since they do it all the time on Need for Speed and Grand Theft Auto ... all they need to do is find a hiding place and wait till the cops all give up and the blinking star disappears
wooohoo lets jump in the bandwagon. i guess some people think it's funny to reference video games! people can magically appear just like in video games. im going to go speeding now 300km/h+++ but if i pass by a squad car, im going to slow down because i dont want to be like in those video games and be chased!!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #56
Jet
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32_Coupe View Post
wooohoo lets jump in the bandwagon. i guess some people think it's funny to reference video games! people can magically appear just like in video games. im going to go speeding now 300km/h+++ but if i pass by a squad car, im going to slow down because i dont want to be like in those video games and be chased!!
Yah I guess some people do think its funny to reference video games ... the nerve of those people ... shame on them ...

Quote:
you guys play too much gran theft auto.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #57
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Yah I guess some people do think its funny to reference video games ... the nerve of those people ... shame on them ...
i was talking about the flashing stars or w/e they have in need for speed
Old 04-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #58
regulator

Failed 93 Times in 44 Posts
Quote:

^ see these signs? assume there's 1 squad car dispersed per area to cover more range, you have a 1 in 3 chance of running into a cop immediately after taking these exits.

They were in Bumfuck Oregon, there isn't exactly a network of freeways to escape on. Not to mention any cop within a 200 mile radius doesnt have SHIT ALL to do, so when a pack of 20 supercars comes rolling through they're gonna drop the donut and be all over it, instantly.
jigga250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #59
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Failed 4,505 Times in 971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenmecar View Post
NSX blends right in lol
cuz Honda Rulez
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #60
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga250 View Post
They were in Bumfuck Oregon, there isn't exactly a network of freeways to escape on. Not to mention any cop within a 200 mile radius doesnt have SHIT ALL to do, so when a pack of 20 supercars comes rolling through they're gonna drop the donut and be all over it, instantly.
well then, sounds like if you had a network of freeways/exits to fall back on, and a ferrari+$$$+going 300kmph, you wouldn't think twice about the cop stopped at the side of the road??

^ the jig's up, im a vigilante. you have been reported to police. let that be a lesson to anyone else that plans on speeding: don't mess with the police cause we have super hero's and instant on-site helicopters.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #61
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
Failed 185 Times in 67 Posts
Quote:
you guys are both hypocrites to think it's okay to knowingly break the law (nearly double the speed limit), but stop for the police, then do it again. i don't know what common sense means to you guys, but if i was robbing a bank, i'm not going to stop and turn myself in as soon as i see the security guard. now, i know you cant really compare the two, but these guys broke the law a SECOND time again. they're obviously repeat offenders, it takes more than 10 minutes to call out a police helicopter unless there just happens to be one in the area, and at that speed there's bound to be a highway exit within 10 seconds of each other.

you guys make it sound like it's OK to break the law by going double the speed limit (doesn't that constitute as a felony or criminal at those speeds), but it's not ok to keep going when you passed by a cop so fast that he turns into a spec.
OK, I don't know where you're getting the impression that I think it's alright to break the law, whatever the case may be.

In fact, I was the one who was trying to point out how silly your 1st comment was about them having pricey supercars, but stopping for a Crown Vic. Crown Vic, Magnum, Civic, motorboat, pack-mule - whatever transport is being used, if a cop is flagging you down, you stop. There are no 2 ways about it. You will get caught sooner or later, especially is the case if you're driving a flashy car such as the drivers in the report. It doesn't matter what you're driving or how much you paid for it.

Let me remind you what you said:
Quote:
so some of them got a $250,000 exotic sports car and they couldnt out-run a crown vic..
Why wouldn't they stop for the cop? What bearing does what they're driving, what the cop is driving, or how much money their car is have anything to do with it? You tell me. Like people have said already, they have money, they can afford ticket. That point seems to escape you. I brought it up. You tried to reason with yourself, and ended up looking like a fool.

Really, I'm having a hard time understanding WTF you're even babbling about. 1st you seemingly question why the drivers stopped for a Crown Vic, then you're comparing cops and superheroes, then some stupid BS about Need For Speed/GTA. Good grief, you're all over the place.

Someone here, please, read what this guy has posted in this thread and tell me this guy isn't:
a) contradicting himself
b) going hugely OT
c) has no freaking idea what he's talking about
d) all of the above, and reading what he says makes your head hurt

Quote:
likewise you can be killed or seriously injured by driving that fast, but that's besides the point right now. im not writing this to debate whether or not doing this is OK. I personally don't condone it, but i think some users here are failing to think about the situation realistically.
I don't know how that's beside the point. Your very 1st post in this thread seems to be very on point about this. If I understand your inital stance on this subject, you seemed to have thought or still feel that because they drove flashy expensive cars, they shouldn't have stopped for a cop who happened to be driving a Crown Vic. I don't know why the cop's car has any bearing on the matter at hand. Please elaborate.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #62
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,727 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 211 Posts
Quote:
im just trying to open your eyes a little more. evading the police is a possibility, as much as getting caught and thrown in jail.
Most of us in here are also, trying to open your eyes a little more.

Why would you want to risk getting thrown in jail?
If you could afford a 250k exotic, I highly doubt a speeding ticket is gonna cost you anything. The point is to be smart about it, and not risk it.

Escaping has too many factors to it. What if your plates DID get caught? How can you know for sure no one got your plates? What if a helicopter DID just so happen to be close by? What if there were a bunch of idiot slow drivers furthur up and you got stuck behind them and couldn't get past? What if one of them fucks up and crashes beacuse when people are running from the cops, they start to panic (assuming this isn't something they do on a regular basis). The police aren't super heroes, but neither are you. The price to pay for getting caught is simply not worth it.

Here's an anology. What if a scrawny thug came up to you and tried to rob you. He pointed a gun at you, said give me 5 cents. Yes, he's robbing you for a nickel. It's chump change for you. He looks scrawny, you can probably kick his ass. For all you know, the gun might not even be loaded. And to add to the uncertainty, you're not even sure if he has more of his buddies with guns standing around the corner. Are you gonna risk it and try to fight back or would you just give him the 5 cents and be on your way?
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #63
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
OK, I don't know where you're getting the impression that I think it's alright to break the law, whatever the case may be. ..........
you seem to think these exotic owners own the road. im trying to say if you're going to endanger lives at 300 kmph, you won't do much more damage by letting off the throttle for the police because

a) youre just going to turn around and do it again
b) you're risking innocent peoples lives going 300kmph
c) evading police is a pin drop in a loud club compared to what you're presently doing
d) writing bull shit in multiple choice and saying "all of the above" is really original. post of the year. bravo.

lets both be criminals. we both rob banks, im going to run, you turn yourself in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
Most of us in here are also, trying to open your eyes a little more.

Why would you want to risk getting thrown in jail?
If you could afford a 250k exotic, I highly doubt a speeding ticket is gonna cost you anything. The point is to be smart about it, and not risk it.

Escaping has too many factors to it. What if your plates DID get caught? How can you know for sure no one got your plates? What if a helicopter DID just so happen to be close by? What if there were a bunch of idiot slow drivers furthur up and you got stuck behind them and couldn't get past? What if one of them fucks up and crashes beacuse when people are running from the cops, they start to panic (assuming this isn't something they do on a regular basis). The police aren't super heroes, but neither are you. The price to pay for getting caught is simply not worth it.

Here's an anology. What if a scrawny thug came up to you and tried to rob you. He pointed a gun at you, said give me 5 cents. Yes, he's robbing you for a nickel. It's chump change for you. He looks scrawny, you can probably kick his ass. For all you know, the gun might not even be loaded. And to add to the uncertainty, you're not even sure if he has more of his buddies with guns standing around the corner. Are you gonna risk it and try to fight back or would you just give him the 5 cents and be on your way?
i agree that a speeding ticket might not even make a dent in these peoples wallets. however, you can get thrown in jail in BC for going that fast i believe. you could be charged with street racing, public endangerment, and whatever the book can throw at you. if i was a cop and i caught somebody going 300kmph, i sure as hell wouldn't leave him with a citation. and if they do then wtf is wrong with society.

youre already going 300kmph passing by a cop that's STATIONARY. your analogy should be dude in a car driving by a bum harassing him for the nickel. what should the dude in the car do? pull over?? if you're a bad guy, breaking the law, be bad. go do a good job breaking the law, don't be a fucking pansy bi-sexual fence sitting mother fucker and say "ohh well doing this is okay, but i should turn myself in for that" NO! go fucking all out in your over priced penis extendo mobile. go run from the cops rather than sit there like a pansy waiting for the cop to write you a ticket while you look at your pansy polo golf-tee wearing douche self, and scheming ways of doing it AGAIN for the SECOND time.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #64
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,727 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 211 Posts
Quote:
i agree that a speeding ticket might not even make a dent in these peoples wallets. however, you can get thrown in jail in BC for going that fast i believe. you could be charged with street racing, public endangerment, and whatever the book can throw at you. if i was a cop and i caught somebody going 300kmph, i sure as hell wouldn't leave him with a citation. and if they do then wtf is wrong with society.

youre already going 300kmph passing by a cop that's STATIONARY. your analogy should be dude in a car driving by a bum harassing him for the nickel. what should the dude in the car do? pull over?? if you're a bad guy, breaking the law, be bad. go do a good job breaking the law, don't be a fucking pansy bi-sexual fence sitting mother fucker and say "ohh well doing this is okay, but i should turn myself in for that" NO! go fucking all out in your over priced penis extendo mobile. go run from the cops rather than sit there like a pansy waiting for the cop to write you a ticket while you look at your pansy polo golf-tee wearing douche self, and scheming ways of doing it AGAIN for the SECOND time.
The cars were clocked at 100mph. That translate to 160km/h. No one said they were going full out 300km/h in their cars. I've hit 160km/h with my Mazda3. Who cares. You're blowing this way out of proportion trying to make speeding the same level as bank robbery. So everyone that speeds becomes a criminal? I'm pretty sure everyone including yourself is a bad guy. Next time a cop decides to chase you going 70 in a 50 zone, you should just go all out and be a total badass since you're already one for going 70km/h. Who cares if they are going to do it again. Let's be honest, I'm pretty sure everyone here that got caught speeding would do it again eventually.

Although I'm hearing your points, I'm not understanding the logic, and from your last paragraph, it honestly sounds a bit more like you're just jealous of their nice cars, whining that they aren't going all out just because they can and won't.

No one said they just pulled over and waited 5 minutes for the cop to catch up. They obviously didn't notice the stationary cop car as they passed it, but when they saw flashing lights behind them, decided to pull over instead of be a douche and play NFS: Real Life.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM

Last edited by AzNightmare; 04-29-2009 at 12:09 AM.
AzNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:36 AM   #65
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
The cars were clocked at 100mph. That translate to 160km/h. No one said they were going full out 300km/h in their cars. I've hit 160km/h with my Mazda3. Who cares. You're blowing this way out of proportion trying to make speeding the same level as bank robbery. So everyone that speeds becomes a criminal? I'm pretty sure everyone including yourself is a bad guy. Next time a cop decides to chase you going 70 in a 50 zone, you should just go all out and be a total badass since you're already one for going 70km/h. Who cares if they are going to do it again. Let's be honest, I'm pretty sure everyone here that got caught speeding would do it again eventually.

Although I'm hearing your points, I'm not understanding the logic, and from your last paragraph, it honestly sounds a bit more like you're just jealous of their nice cars, whining that they aren't going all out just because they can and won't.

No one said they just pulled over and waited 5 minutes for the cop to catch up. They obviously didn't notice the stationary cop car as they passed it, but when they saw flashing lights behind them, decided to pull over instead of be a douche and play NFS: Real Life.
you guys are confusing being chased by squad cars and not letting off. if you're being chased, youre done

you missed this point. robbing banks = endangering innocent lives. doesnt this sound like going 160kmh where everyone is going 85kmh? thats twice the speed limit. notice how there's idiots out there that change lanes without signalling? you're going that fast and C-LAI mumsay decides to change lanes but forgets to signal. pull out a calculator, if shes going 80 and you're going 160, how fast are you going relative to her? that's like smoking a pole at 80kmh. watch some crash test video's on youtube, notice how theyre at 60kmh and the car turns into mush?

im making a comparison between two similar things, going twice the speed limit is fast enough to be considered endangering lives because you dont have enough time to react, nor can other people see you in time. don't patronize my points and compare it to doing 70kmh in a 50 zone, they're obviously not the same.

again you don't need to play NFS or w/e and pit maneuver squad cars, blow through road blocks and go over ramps with exploding barrels underneath your car. just don't let off the throttle, keep going. i know there's exotic owners out there that have out run the police, but you never hear about them on youtube or on the media. ive spoken with a police officer myself about what he'd do if he encountered an exotic and he said most of the time they won't even bother, they'll just radio it in up ahead.

as for being jealous, im not. i think if they can afford the cars then they probably deserved it. i just find it stupid that people here won't condemn them for endangering innocent lives, but instead condemn the idea of not letting off for a stationary squad car that isn't even chasing them yet. read the posts some users here have to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even
Why did they stop? Because they actually got laid
this guy's a genius. they got laid, so they pulled over for to receive a citation. what about the exotics that don't get pulled over and manage to escape? they don't get laid right? i pulled over before, and i get laid. i see a connection here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nns
Really, I'm having a hard time understanding WTF you're even babbling about. 1st you seemingly question why the drivers stopped for a Crown Vic, then you're comparing cops and superheroes, then some stupid BS about Need For Speed/GTA. Good grief, you're all over the place.
listen to charlie brown over here. good grief? stfu. the comparison between cops and super hero's is to elaborate on the disadvantage the radio has due to communication and logistical problems. super hero's just know where the bad guy is and magically fly over to them. how long does it take a helicopter start up, take off and fly to the highway? how long does it take to phone the next county and request a squad car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga
fucking OWNED

jigga's right. a radio signal travels at 300k kmph in a vacuum. by the time it reaches the ferrari 0.2 seconds later, cops instantly appear.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #66
Banned By Establishment

Failed 115 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatiX View Post
why did they stop?...
they can outrun a cop car but not a helicoptor
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #67
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Failed 159 Times in 63 Posts
nice combo. Hope I can get one in my life.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #68
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Failed 153 Times in 41 Posts
BNR32...you're missing the point so much that you are a discrace to Skyline owners.

Just stop posting already...seriously. You're obviously trying to save yourself from looking like a doueche bag and its not working.

You don't think it would be easy to catch these guys? Yes, there are no "instant" helicopters. The helicopter can take off 10 mins after the call comes in and all he has to do is fly along the highway looking for a pack of supercars. Supercars stick out like a sore thumb.

You're not doing yourself any favours. You've already proven that people like you are the reason why Quebec has banned RHD vehicles and why BC has a justified reason to do the same. There is a reason why these guys pulled over, even though they drive cars that would destroy a crown vic. Unfortuantely, you and fanatiX are the only people in this thread who don't understand why. You guys shouldn't be allowed to have drivers licences.
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #69
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Failed 530 Times in 136 Posts
this is gonna go to fight club......
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #70
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
BNR32...you're missing the point so much that you are a discrace to Skyline owners.

Just stop posting already...seriously. You're obviously trying to save yourself from looking like a doueche bag and its not working.

You don't think it would be easy to catch these guys? Yes, there are no "instant" helicopters. The helicopter can take off 10 mins after the call comes in and all he has to do is fly along the highway looking for a pack of supercars. Supercars stick out like a sore thumb.

You're not doing yourself any favours. You've already proven that people like you are the reason why Quebec has banned RHD vehicles and why BC has a justified reason to do the same. There is a reason why these guys pulled over, even though they drive cars that would destroy a crown vic. Unfortuantely, you and fanatiX are the only people in this thread who don't understand why. You guys shouldn't be allowed to have drivers licences.
No, YOU shouldn't be allowed to have have a drivers license for not even questioning what these guys are doing driving that fast, endangering lives. It's okay to smash an innocent persons trunk into their spine but it's not OK to not let off for police. You're ignorant for posting that without knowing that I don't condone the illegal activity, as I stated in my posts. HOWEVER, should you choose to do something illegal, might as well do a good job. <-- Note to flamers: Read this slowly and carefully. Ask a teacher, parent or guardian to explain what this means.

Ignorance: the state in which a person lacks knowledge and is unaware of something.

^ You lacked knowledge of my posts, but made ignorant statements as if you read my posts. You're unaware of the fact that I don't condone illegal activity. Congratulations! How does it feel to be ignorant?

For the record, most Skyline owners disgrace themselves, just go on gtrcanada.com and read half the shit they say. They're the most immature, anti-social, ignorant elitist type of people. They're like people on the mustang forum boards, except they drive true imports. They consider their 15 year old japanese sports cars as supercar gods on wheels. If anything, my neutrality in the car scene makes them look good.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #71
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post
LOL this is is the dumbest shit I've read this morning
Quote:

lil angels chill... hahaa, i hope they, or you, are religious so you make it to up there to be those mr/ms perfect lil angels, i will pray for you... oops i can't i am atheist. helicopters do instantly appear (definitely too much GTA for these people with so called 'lives') ROFL! if i were a cop, fuck flying a helicopter when i could be chilling in timmy hos, wait, i'll never be a snitch ass cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
Don't take things personal on RS. I've found through my time on this site that every member is a little angel, and won't commit any acts deemed immoral.

Last edited by fanatiX; 05-15-2009 at 07:58 PM.
fanatiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #72
Blood tests positive for LOL mod

Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
Failed 83 Times in 18 Posts
BNR32_Coupe, you're funny!
People who run from the cops are usually dumb, can't face their conciquence, or have a criminal history. You say how dangerous these people are for driving so fast, but driving faster to escape the cops makes things all of a sudden better?

These guys had nothing to hide, all they got was a slap on the wrist and nothing more.

artofstance
Buy/Sell Rating
Proud member of G.R.A.P.E -- Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 AM   #73
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,282 Times in 591 Posts
Failed 65 Times in 37 Posts
Quote:

Ouch...talk about pwned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mananetwork View Post
BNR32_Coupe, you're funny!
People who run from the cops are usually dumb, can't face their conciquence, or have a criminal history. You say how dangerous these people are for driving so fast, but driving faster to escape the cops makes things all of a sudden better?

These guys had nothing to hide, all they got was a slap on the wrist and nothing more.
True that!

What a fucking idiot, why the fuck would you try to outrun a cop in an exotic? Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Mananetwork nailed it, they have nothing to hide and let's say they got some ridiculous speeding ticket, $2000 is still nothing to them.
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:02 AM   #74
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

Failed 236 Times in 113 Posts
Back in the day, I used to run a Bear cat police scanner in my car. When we went on road trips and 100+ mph jaunts with my friends, I'd be able to tell if there were any calls about us, and we'd take evasive action. Drove the cops nuts trying to find us. Lol.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:23 AM   #75
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Failed 69 Times in 15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD604 View Post
"why did they stop?"

What kinda stupid question is that?
I know eh? Even in my "ricer" even if I had 400HP so you can pull away on the highway than once u merge theres traffic GG. ;p
SpoonFit is offline   Reply With Quote