REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #51
I don't get it

Failed 1 Time in 1 Post
Guys,

GO TO BURRARD ACURA!!!!!!!!

Ask to speak with the service manager there name Norman Lee.

Norman is a stand up guy. Whatever you requested for, he will get the job done right. If it isn't done right, he will get it back in for you until you are satisfy with it. This guy never make any empty promises.

In fact he is so good at what he does, my family will only buy the brand of manufacturer that he works at. Not once but twice!

You should bring your car to him, tell him about your experience with Richmond Acura, and I am 100% positive you will come back out with a smile on your face.

Tell him that his cousin refer any of you to him. All the people that I know of that goes to Burrard Acura will only say positive things about Norman. Norman doesn't take no for an answer and he service all his clients with the best. This guy is DA SHIT and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Advertisement

Last edited by Initial Kei; 03-28-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Initial Kei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #52
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Failed 53 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Kei View Post
Guys,

Ask to speak with the service manager there name Norman Lee.

Norman is a stand up guy. Whatever you requested for, he will get the job done right. If it isn't done right, he will get it back in for you until you are satisfy with it. This guy never make any empty promises.

In fact he is so good at what he does, my family will only buy the brand of manufacturer that he works at. Not once but twice!

You should bring your car to him, tell him about your experience with Richmond Acura, and I am 100% positive you will come back out with a smile on your face.

Tell him that his cousin refer any of you to him. All the people that I know of that goes to Burrard Acura will only say positive things about Norman. Norman doesn't take no for an answer and he service all his clients with the best. This guy is DA SHIT and I highly recommend him to anyone.

That's pretty funny that you mentioned that your family will follow him to whichever dealership he goes to and then mention that he'll do fix any issues that comes up and you end off by implying you guys are cousins.

I mean. I just find that comical
Posted via RS Mobile
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #53
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
Is this the same Norman that used to work at Richmond Audi? He was a pretty good guy to deal with.
AWDTurboLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #54
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Failed 121 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Kei View Post
Guys,

... in fact he is so good at what he does, my family will only buy the brand of manufacturer that he works at...

... Tell him that his cousin refer any of you to him.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #55
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Failed 8 Times in 2 Posts
had nice service back in 04 when i got my truck
sahota_187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #56
I am Hook'd on RS

Failed 6 Times in 2 Posts
Wouldnt bring my car back for service ever!
boogabooga is offline   Reply With Quote