REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #76
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,727 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 211 Posts
wow, incredibly nice rims! that's a good powdercoat job
Advertisement
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #77
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Failed 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
I believe for the volks or weds with stickers on rim ( ex : TE37), They will take that off and you can buy replacement stickers from Volks or weds distributor
That's wierd, I've read that Mackin Industries does not sell volk decals to the public. You can only get 3rd party ones on the internet.

Also, I don't think local wheel shops have the resources to get the japanese factory decals but I'll be very impressed if they did.

This is the blue ring I was talking about, it's not something that's easy to replace. The turn around time was very quick so there's no way they can order it and put it on within that time limit. JDM parts take forever to arrive, I'm sure most of you know what i'm talking about!
supman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #78
Banned (BBM)

Failed 1,106 Times in 390 Posts
hmmm i guess you stand correct, "THAT' specific part im guessing they didnt bother touching it since it wasnt damaged
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #79
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Failed 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shun Izaki View Post
Yup, small freaking world. My parent's were like, don't you know that guy? You both have loud cars and stuff (asian parent's attitude)...

Also the other guy with us was Raid3n with the jdm Tii FC.

Apparently I heard of your car first through alfred who was at tuning spirit before, met him in HK this past dec, and he told me to say hi.

You'd rarely catch me at that place now, coz I don't live there anymore. I remember the day I came back from vacation, I was like, "why the hell is there a black teg parked in my driveway?" Lol...

Good times...
really sucks posting via RS Mobile from My Blackberry BOLD 9700
Oh haha.. I didn't see raid3n, I've met him a few times when he came by Takeda.

Yeah your dad and my gf's dad are pretty good friends I believe. I think he asked my gf's dad to park the integra there while you guys were on vacation to make it seem like there were people still at the house.

I'll be sure to say hi next time I see you
supman7 is offline   Reply With Quote