REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #226
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Failed 172 Times in 14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Over the past years, I kinda feel myself changing. My thoughts, point of view, forgiveness, etc. I'm not as vengeful as I used to be. I'm starting to learn to forgive people, otherwise I'll just avoid them. Back then, I would always think of ways to get people back for doing things to me.

I also started believing in karma and how everything in our life is laid out for us. Any step we take that alters this path will result in karma (may be good or bad).

I also started believing that there is a spiritual world and that each and every one of us has an angel that protects us. I suspect I've came in contact with this angel and every time I do, it advises me on what I should do with my life's problem. Every time I get super tired and go to sleep, I will hear its voice, whispering into my ear. It is in my sleep where I experience a lot of things that made me believe in these things.

The earth's frequency has a reaction to our brain waves and alters how we think and make decision. Thus, giving us dreams that are not just dreams but messages on real life events. It is through these dreams where we can really discover our deep consciousness, where all our secrets are hidden.
that is exactly what is happenin to me and the people around me.. they are all going through these exact same symptons
Iv been having a lot more dreams lately and it definatly shifts the way you percieve and act in reality.
Could you elaborate more about this angel of yours? when did you come in contact with him?
Advertisement
jordanwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #227
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
Failed 680 Times in 181 Posts

how many of these do you guys have?

Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #228
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,626 Times in 4,327 Posts
Failed 1,035 Times in 351 Posts
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #229

those are flyes....
Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #230
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Failed 444 Times in 144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post

how many of these do you guys have?

Ascension Symptoms - YouTube
Everyone has these feelings. The way the phrase the "symptoms" are exactly like how cold readers/psychics/fortune tellers predict a persons future.

What you see in the video are examples of the Forer Effect, Rainbow Ruse, Shotgunning and some other methods I don't remember. Don't be fooled!
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #231
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Failed 202 Times in 77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b92 View Post
universe is too fcking big, what the hell is outside of it...whiteness? does it not make u guys wonder..we live in a box held by giants...who knows haha

That's something that will require the success of the human race to answer 100% correctly, though there is no shame in guessing.

My idea of our universe would seem far fetched to some, it came to me when I was thinking about the creation of our universe. From what we can tell, our universe was created at a set point in time, and that it exploded outwards, spawning everything we know. The general consensus is that something cannot come from nothing, but my idea relies on the theory that what we know as matter simply existed in another universe, and was forced into our own.

I believe that what we percieve as our universe was once a super-massive star, which collapsed into a black hole. From our end, it would appear as though everything suddenly came into being, when really it was the implosion of a star in another universe on the outside. The experiments at the LHC come close to simulating this theory, yet not quite, as there is simply not enough energy being thrown together to create black holes. The aftermath however, seemingly simulates the appearance of the universe after it's creation, with a shower of matter flying outwards from a single point. It would seem as though they have the air, the steel, but not enough flint to start the fire.

It's the only theory that makes sense to me out of the "something from nothing" big bang theory.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #232
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Failed 444 Times in 144 Posts
What I love about science is the fact that people ask questions all the time, they try to disprove and prove theories. We're simple folk here on RS, but the fact that we try and come up with theories on how the world came into existence rather than say, "God made the Universe" is already a win for humanity.

According to quantum physics, something can come from nothing.
Can You Get Something For Nothing? – Starts With A Bang
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #233
In RS I Trust

The hard question is what was before the big bang and how did it get there?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #234
I STILL don't get it

Failed 116 Times in 33 Posts
if you believe in string/M theory, then the big bang and thus our observable universe occurred when two membranes (universes) touched
wreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #235
In RS I Trust

but where did they come from
Old 11-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #236
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Failed 146 Times in 72 Posts
And how'd they touch?
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #237

perhaps you guys should take a look into sacred geometry and out of body experiences
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #238
RS controls my life!

Failed 142 Times in 45 Posts
to ants we are giants, they don't even know of us. We are probably ants to beings that could have created this whole bubble of universes which is probably in something like a snow globe. Too many mind fuck questions.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #239
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Failed 23 Times in 3 Posts
You guys might want to check this show out.

There is some back story and some interesting coincidences about its release on TruTV right after Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory season debut. DISCLOSURE: Camelot on TruTV TONIGHT; Insider 'Daniel' Comes Forward!
CoLoRs Member #26
For Good or For Awesome?
Nismo200SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #240

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Failed 1,372 Times in 243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanwong View Post
that is exactly what is happenin to me and the people around me.. they are all going through these exact same symptons
Iv been having a lot more dreams lately and it definatly shifts the way you percieve and act in reality.
Could you elaborate more about this angel of yours? when did you come in contact with him?
it's a her actually.

it was a couple years ago when i started having lucid dreams, astral projection, and obe.

there was so many experience but i'll list the most recent one which was about 3 days ago. i was lying down, i think i fell asleep but then i woke up and i can feel the air in my room being very tense. i can feel heavy pressure all over my body. and then this bubble was formed around my face.

you know those chemical bubble they make, and when you squish it, it becomes this rubber substance and has a very strong chemical smell to it? it's made with a straw and you blow into the straw, and the bubble forms?

well anyways, it was something like that being formed around my face. once it got to my ears and my mouth, i can communicate with her. she was whispering into my ears. i'll leave the details out. it asked me for a favor, and i was very indecisive. it left. and i woke up, sat up and was like wtf? i know it was gonna come back. so i lied down again and closed my eyes. again the bubble formed. i repeated this at least 5 times. in the end, it wasn't a favor she was asking me, but my permission to give me this image in my dream, like an answer to my current problem, which it was. and a hint that i should go donate blood for there will be good reward waiting for me. i will be going to the hospital this thursday to get information on blood donation.

every time the bubble forms over my mouth, i can speak to it, and then when it expands to my ears, i can hear her voice. the experience is so real that i know for sure it's not a dream. it's like lying on an operating table and you can feel the doctors doing things to your body, and your fully conscious.

the details of the experience, if told, will be viewed as a dream by others because it's so non-sense.

another quick one was back a couple months i was having so much stress with work and was looking for answers as to what approach i should take. so one night i was lying on my bed, and i feel energy being created around my waist area and then i can feel her on top of me. it interlocked my fingers with hers and she pushed me into my bed, like literally i feel myself sink into my bed. once my ears sunk pass my bed, i can hear her voice, with echo. and she gave me the answer i needed believe it or not. every time she was about to fade away, she would tighten the grip on her hands and we would be connected again.

it's times when i'm in extreme stress with my job, a relationship, or family problems, she will come and give me answers.

trust me, open your mind, open your souls and your chakras and allow them to come in to your life. they have weaknesses and are vulnerable to things in our dimension so they too are afraid what you might do once they are exposed. so they need assurance that you will allow them in. one way to do this is, when you're alone, actually talk to yourself and be like, "i need answers, i need help." they are right beside you at all times, and they will hear you. make sure you're actually ready to come in contact with it though or else you may never be able to contact it again.

also be aware that allowing your spiritual angel to enter your life, you are also opening doors to evil spirits. the purpose of these evil spirits is to create fear upon you. the more you fear, the more powerful they get. this is another topic about the experiences i have with these evil spirits. you can find a thread i think it's called messed up dream thread in OT, and i have a post talking about my experience with them.

Last edited by mr_chin; 11-20-2012 at 02:06 PM.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #241

Failed 263 Times in 78 Posts
Quote:
it's a her actually.

it was a couple years ago when i started having lucid dreams, astral projection, and obe.

there was so many experience but i'll list the most recent one which was about 3 days ago. i was lying down, i think i fell asleep but then i woke up and i can feel the air in my room being very tense. i can feel heavy pressure all over my body. and then this bubble was formed around my face.

you know those chemical bubble they make, and when you squish it, it becomes this rubber substance and has a very strong chemical smell to it? it's made with a straw and you blow into the straw, and the bubble forms?

well anyways, it was something like that being formed around my face. once it got to my ears and my mouth, i can communicate with her. she was whispering into my ears. i'll leave the details out. it asked me for a favor, and i was very indecisive. it left. and i woke up, sat up and was like wtf? i know it was gonna come back. so i lied down again and closed my eyes. again the bubble formed. i repeated this at least 5 times. in the end, it wasn't a favor she was asking me, but my permission to give me this image in my dream, like an answer to my current problem, which it was. and a hint that i should go donate blood for there will be good reward waiting for me. i will be going to the hospital this thursday to get information on blood donation.

every time the bubble forms over my mouth, i can speak to it, and then when it expands to my ears, i can hear her voice. the experience is so real that i know for sure it's not a dream. it's like lying on an operating table and you can feel the doctors doing things to your body, and your fully conscious.

the details of the experience, if told, will be viewed as a dream by others because it's so non-sense.

another quick one was back a couple months i was having so much stress with work and was looking for answers as to what approach i should take. so one night i was lying on my bed, and i feel energy being created around my waist area and then i can feel her on top of me. it interlocked my fingers with hers and she pushed me into my bed, like literally i feel myself sink into my bed. once my ears sunk pass my bed, i can hear her voice, with echo. and she gave me the answer i needed believe it or not. every time she was about to fade away, she would tighten the grip on her hands and we would be connected again.

it's times when i'm in extreme stress with my job, a relationship, or family problems, she will come and give me answers.

trust me, open your mind, open your souls and your chakras and allow them to come in to your life. they have weaknesses and are vulnerable to things in our dimension so they too are afraid what you might do once they are exposed. so they need assurance that you will allow them in. one way to do this is, when you're alone, actually talk to yourself and be like, "i need answers, i need help." they are right beside you at all times, and they will hear you. make sure you're actually ready to come in contact with it though or else you may never be able to contact it again.

also be aware that allowing your spiritual angel to enter your life, you are also opening doors to evil spirits. the purpose of these evil spirits is to create fear upon you. the more you fear, the more powerful they get. this is another topic about the experiences i have with these evil spirits. you can find a thread i think it's called messed up dream thread in OT, and i have a post talking about my experience with them.
iwantaskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #242
I don't get it

Failed 359 Times in 46 Posts
Quote:
it's a her actually.

Sounds like u got bukkake'd while sleeping
Posted via RS Mobile
lime56 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #243

lol 2:15

This post thanked by:
Old 12-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #244
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Failed 70 Times in 20 Posts
Hyper Dimension » Alien Skull Found In Thousand Year Old Cemetery In Mexico
bbcbrbe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-02-2013, 06:24 AM   #245
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Failed 356 Times in 87 Posts
here's a neat new show

Old 01-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #246
In RS I Trust

been watching that show for a couple months now and it's great. So far I have found it at 12pm on sat. There's two in a row that show and a conspiracy one.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #247
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
I saw one last night.. huge black triangle with a red dot in the middle.. no noise. it was eerie..
jjjleftturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:02 AM   #248

Failed 14 Times in 5 Posts
A Brief Description of The Urantia Book | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #249
I don't get it

Failed 69 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjleftturn View Post
I saw one last night.. huge black triangle with a red dot in the middle.. no noise. it was eerie..
Maybe it was Rudolph
Ver.Mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #250
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
Failed 202 Times in 77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by J____ View Post

Tried to start the video... video does not exist

It's the aliens!

Edit:

Saw another version on youtube, and all I have to say is...

Why would any government allow a program to be aired on public television which exposes sensitive information in great detail? The mere existence of these shows tell me that it's all made up.

Even if everything they said was true, you wouldn't be seeing it on national tv.

A perfect example of this is the SR71 program, they aired episodes detailing the aircraft, and yet they still could not extract some of the answers they wanted out of the program directors (of the plane) on tv. If they could not extract certain detailed information regarding a fucking plane of all things, why would they let information regarding alien life on earth run wild?

Last edited by Yodamaster; 01-23-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote