REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #126
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,102 Times in 243 Posts
Failed 134 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dumbasso View Post
Would you "snitch"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
Give me that money or I snitch.
C'mon guys, its not SNITCH, its NARC'D.
Advertisement
Datsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #127
Banned By Establishment

Failed 70 Times in 20 Posts
LOL at snitching to the ICJEWBC.
Seriously everyone find something new to do, than sit on the computer and discuss how wrong OP is. Obviously he's not too smart posting evidence online of public destruction. However, this isn't as nearly as bad as NOIZZ or whatever his face says it is, and how blah blah blah crime this crime that.

He made a big mistake, but I'm sure he didn't mean for it to happen and take out the pole.
Fuck the pole.
Thank goodness he's alive and not on CBC Canada right now.
Skyline350gt is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #128
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Failed 182 Times in 61 Posts
Anyone ever think this guy maybe just made up the whole fuckin' thing and that's not even a pic of his car?

See how many of you would waste your time calling the police and reporting something they read on the internet, that isn't even true. And reporting it to ICBC.

Just sayin'..
Old 05-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #129
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
Failed 852 Times in 132 Posts
this must be OP right now

illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #130
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Failed 64 Times in 27 Posts
Duty of driver at accident
68 (1) The driver or operator or any other person in charge of a vehicle that is, directly or indirectly, involved in an accident on a highway must do all of the following:

(a) remain at or immediately return to the scene of the accident;

(b) render all reasonable assistance;

(c) produce in writing to any other driver involved in the accident and to anyone sustaining loss or injury, and, on request, to a witness

(i) his or her name and address,

(ii) the name and address of the registered owner of the vehicle,

(iii) the licence number of the vehicle, and

(iv) particulars of the motor vehicle liability insurance card or financial responsibility card for that vehicle,

or such of that information as is requested.

(2) The driver or operator or any other person in charge of a vehicle that collides with an unattended vehicle must stop and must

(a) locate and notify in writing the person in charge of or the owner of the unattended vehicle of

(i) the name and address of the driver, operator or other person in charge,

(ii) the name and address of the registered owner, and

(iii) the licence number

of the vehicle that struck the unattended vehicle, or

(b) leave in a conspicuous place in or on the vehicle collided with a notice in writing giving the information referred to in paragraph (a).

(3) The driver or operator or any other person in charge of a vehicle involved in an accident resulting in damage to property on or adjacent to a highway, other than a vehicle under subsection (2), must take reasonable steps to locate and notify in writing the owner or person in charge of the property of the fact of the accident and of the following:(a) the name and address of the driver, operator or other person in charge of the vehicle;

(b) the name and address of the registered owner;

(c) the licence number of the vehicle.

Hit and run...you did...is an arrestable offence under the BC Mtor Vehicle Act.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #131
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
^I have a rather dumb question.

What if you hit a tree/shrub that is on the side of the road/highway, (assuming a relatively minor incident which the vehicle was still driveable)
lfyshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #132
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 68 Times in 16 Posts
haha op has a funny real life name.
JayEch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #133
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC View Post
If you are on a laptop, try tilting your screen back, then look at the plate
shit your right...u can see it haha. Good tip
SKILLZNawMeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #134
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Failed 64 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfyshi View Post
^I have a rather dumb question.

What if you hit a tree/shrub that is on the side of the road/highway, (assuming a relatively minor incident which the vehicle was still driveable)
If the total damage involved, and that includes your car damage and the trees, shrubs( have you priced how much they cost lately, plus the cost of someone replacing them) exceeds $1000 the crash must be reported.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #135
My homepage has been set to RS

Failed 36 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline350gt View Post
LOL at snitching to the ICJEWBC.
Seriously everyone find something new to do, than sit on the computer and discuss how wrong OP is. Obviously he's not too smart posting evidence online of public destruction. However, this isn't as nearly as bad as NOIZZ or whatever his face says it is, and how blah blah blah crime this crime that.
I suggest you read my posts again, you clearly need help with comprehension. When your argument against me literally contains blah blah blah. I'm laughing at the fact you can't analyze a simple argument

I'll summarize it for you, there was a higher opportunity that something bad could have happened as a result of the OP not reporting a unsecured lamp post on the ground versus not doing anything about it. In addition, it is obvious that he was carelessly driving.

The driver even mentioned in his blog he did +65mph, how much is that in kph? 100km/hr on an exit ramp in the rain? Good job.

What is safety? Minimizing the opportunity something bad could happen and not hoping that it won't happen.

Quote:
He made a big mistake, but I'm sure he didn't mean for it to happen and take out the pole.
Fuck the pole.
Great, lets not think about the consequences before doing something. Lets put your mentality to work.

A drunk driver made the mistake of drinking and driving. I'm sure he didn't meant to kill people on the street when he drove his vehicle intoxicated.
Fuck the people.

Yes I understand this might be out of context because no one was injured in OP's accident. Put it back into retrospect, the drunk driver didn't injure anyone. Is it still OK to drive drunk? If it was, why do we currently have strict laws against drunk driving?

Why do you think ICBC is imposing +premiums for bad drivers? For the fun of it? Why should the OP not receive penalties for bad driving? Is that fair for the other bad drivers out there who have to pay $$$ for their mistakes? Is that fair for the safe drivers?

It's time to grow up, and be responsible for your actions, and be able to properly read/comprehend. As a result, you'll be able to formulate a proper opinion on your thoughts and be able to express them appropriately.

feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...ighlight=noizz
Noizz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #136
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Failed 137 Times in 67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-88 View Post
How is it that people always spin out on that offramp. Its such a smooth corner...
Actually, it's not... there is very slight irregularity on the curve where the bridge section meets the other side... and this is where I think people might be losing it.

Doesn't take much if you're accelerating through the curve at speed for the rear wheels to break loose on a slight imperfection of the road...

This is it here (Google StreetView):

http://bit.ly/k4nphq
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #137
Banned By Establishment

Failed 70 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noizz View Post
I suggest you read my posts again, you clearly need help with comprehension. When your argument against me literally contains blah blah blah. I'm laughing at the fact you can't analyze a simple argument

I'll summarize it for you, there was a higher opportunity that something bad could have happened as a result of the OP not reporting a unsecured lamp post on the ground versus not doing anything about it. In addition, it is obvious that he was carelessly driving.

The driver even mentioned in his blog he did +65mph, how much is that in kph? 100km/hr on an exit ramp in the rain? Good job.

What is safety? Minimizing the opportunity something bad could happen and not hoping that it won't happen.

Great, lets not think about the consequences before doing something. Lets put your mentality to work.

A drunk driver made the mistake of drinking and driving. I'm sure he didn't meant to kill people on the street when he drove his vehicle intoxicated.
Fuck the people.

Yes I understand this might be out of context because no one was injured in OP's accident. Put it back into retrospect, the drunk driver didn't injure anyone. Is it still OK to drive drunk? If it was, why do we currently have strict laws against drunk driving?

Why do you think ICBC is imposing +premiums for bad drivers? For the fun of it? Why should the OP not receive penalties for bad driving? Is that fair for the other bad drivers out there who have to pay $$$ for their mistakes? Is that fair for the safe drivers?

It's time to grow up, and be responsible for your actions, and be able to properly read/comprehend. As a result, you'll be able to formulate a proper opinion on your thoughts and be able to express them appropriately.

You clearly have a stick up your ass all the time don't you? try taking it out, you will get better bowel movement. lol but that's okay judging from the way you talk, you try your best to sound intelligent lol. This is as irrelevant as your post above.

You sort of act like you never done anything stupid before and thats pretty silly. Like I said, I'm more than willing to bet the OP had a scare of his life and hopefully learned something. It isn't as nearly as big of a deal as what you typed out to prove a point, so shut the fuck up.

Night time.
Skyline350gt is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #138
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,427 Times in 627 Posts
Failed 33 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul View Post
Actually, it's not... there is very slight irregularity on the curve where the bridge section meets the other side... and this is where I think people might be losing it.

Doesn't take much if you're accelerating through the curve at speed for the rear wheels to break loose on a slight imperfection of the road...

This is it here (Google StreetView):

http://bit.ly/k4nphq
if you stay to the right you don't hit the dip there...

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Raid3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:12 AM   #139
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Failed 72 Times in 10 Posts
you can spin out when you pussy out half way and lift off oversteer...there are many possibilities, don't assume everyone can drive just cause they are into cars...
2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR SE - Keeper
|<e|_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #140
Banned By Establishment

Failed 98 Times in 18 Posts
OP, Ya dun goofed.
OBD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #141
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Failed 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by |<e|_ View Post
you can spin out when you pussy out half way and lift off oversteer...there are many possibilities, don't assume everyone can drive just cause they are into cars...
he drives a 4 door 318 (1 exhaust tip) he cant be that much into cars...must've been wet too cause my bro has a 325 and it never breaks loose
92 Ford Festiva aka the FASTiva (Big GoKart)
08 GSX-R 600 (Sold)
90 Acura Integra Beater (Sold)
97 Jeep Tj Sahara (Sold)
93 Si Hatch Turbo'd IC'd 11 psi (Sold)
1992 Jeep Cherokee LTD (RIP)
1990 MitsubishEagle Talon Tsi (Sold)
brute_4s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #142
I don't get it

Failed 1 Time in 1 Post
Still waiting for the OP to respond and update us on how that RCMP call went
alwaysideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #143
Need to Seek Professional Help

Failed 20 Times in 7 Posts
oh man i would be totally hilarious if the OP was actually trolling everybody and he rgot the rcmp on his ass...

lol
cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #144
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,070 Times in 354 Posts
Failed 31 Times in 16 Posts
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...404995521.html

to OP

you can buy this shell and put your engine in it.

94 bmw 318is - $700 (abbotsford)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-26, 6:24PM PDT
Reply to: sale-bncbc-2404995521@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blue 94 bmw 318is motor is blown
if u need parts or the whole car let email me
rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #145
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,592 Times in 1,207 Posts
Failed 236 Times in 60 Posts
Turns out the BMW in the original post went through ICBC.

Got about $5,000 for the car and insurance going up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX_Renesis View Post
wtf did she get some bolt-on titties or what?
they look sooooooooooo much bigger than they were 2ish years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
I can't stand the sound of Mandarin either. Boo yow nee bey nee shing bo now noong gey shee mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo mayo.
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #146
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Failed 191 Times in 65 Posts
At the end of the day, we all make mistakes. Stupid or not stupid we all did. Once or couple times. I scraped a pole and had my back fender dented when I still had my N. No one is perfect and no one should claim they are unless they are the retards that go 40km/h, paranoid as fuck, or don't drive on a daily basis.
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #147
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Failed 71 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoTurbo View Post
At the end of the day, we all make mistakes. Stupid or not stupid we all did. Once or couple times. I scraped a pole and had my back fender dented when I still had my N. No one is perfect and no one should claim they are unless they are the retards that go 40km/h, paranoid as fuck, or don't drive on a daily basis.
Driving and fucking up a public property lightpole, okay fine, deem it as a mistake. Live and learn. Posting it online with a half-ass blurred license plate, that's not a mistake that's a fuck up, an EASILY AVOIDABLE fuck up.

OP you should know better, i'm jk that's asking too much.
OP went full retard, man, you never go full retard.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Last edited by v.Rossi; 07-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #148
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Failed 191 Times in 65 Posts
Full retard
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #149
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Failed 533 Times in 187 Posts