REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 08-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #76
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDTurboLuvr View Post
That's great, I didn't see that there. I also recommended the Oddy. I still don't know why you don't say which Dodge vehicle you owned??? I mean, I had an Omni, would my past experience in that have any relevance to this thread? Probably not.
I had a Dodge Dakota, and was part of the Dodge club. Guys with SRT Dakotas with replacement rear ends after 30,000km. My own rear diff grenaded after 48k km and the Dodge dealer replaced it under warranty, AFTER charging me a $500 deductible. I know people who bought 300c's and new trucks, and said "never again!".

It comes from personal experience.

Quote:
Please point out where I said your facts aren't true. You're anger seems to have clouded your judgement and your ability to comprehend.
I'm far from angry, but a bit dismayed at your ignorance, and inability to admit that only a fool would buy a new Dodge. Especially if they can afford something better, since Dodge hasn't changed anything outside of their marketing, and grill design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahhbeehhaaaa View Post
dodge... my family used to own a 2003 caravan. leaks every where, i swear it needs a diaper or somthing
Thank you.
Advertisement
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #77
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,567 Times in 3,554 Posts
Failed 1,505 Times in 643 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
^ but it does have a diesel option which no other SUV/Van is offering right now.

fuel savings is pretty important when you really have no choice but to move such a big vehicle.
BMW x5 x35d(iesel) .

My Dad just bought one. Better than the 2 Mercedes SUV's he's owned.

Last edited by Manic!; 08-02-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote