REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-19-2024, 07:55 AM   #22426
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 10,143 Times in 3,631 Posts
Failed 469 Times in 234 Posts
what is that a lot of money? 2 of them combined makes less money than a toothless longshoremen
Advertisement
Badhobz is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 07:57 AM   #22427
RS Veteran

Thanked 11,282 Times in 4,632 Posts
Failed 432 Times in 276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Gold digging hoe - makes 130k a year

They can visit the food bank on their dates
Correction: She makes under $100K. It's Peanutbutter's cousin who make $130K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhobz View Post
excuse me, i would never date a mainlander... thats disgusting.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 08:01 AM   #22428

yeah she should make under 100k

100k of passive income from sitting on her mainlander ass collecting interest from GIC's and high rate savings.
Old 08-19-2024, 08:39 AM   #22429
Performance Moderator

Thanked 16,870 Times in 5,631 Posts
Failed 286 Times in 182 Posts
He needs to go broke with her and then experience the pain of her leaving him for another guy if he doesn't currently have the nuts to just dump her ass right now.

Only then will he learn through experience rather than logic or advice from others.
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 08:41 AM   #22430
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,907 Times in 770 Posts
Failed 407 Times in 108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Totally normal. Learning of this, you may often suffer from a stroke or heart attack. RIP, PeanutButter.
I was in disbelief he would even date someone like this. If the girl didn't offer to pay for something by like the third or fourth date, that would be a yellow flag at the mimimum for me.

Quote:
LAWL!

First of all, define mainlander. Its a vast country, where she from? Big City bitch? small countryside peon? some butt fuck weeeeegurrrr whos trying to establish their own Muslim kabal in chinar?! WHO!?
Spoiler!

Suffice to say your guangdong cousin is fucked. Interestingly, if shes not a complete gold digging hoe, when they do get married and shit out a kid, she will tiger wife the finances and then all his money will become her money and then there will be no expectations of him "paying" for anything because she already owns everything he's got.

Coles notes:
DONT DO IT

Coles notes 2.0:
prostitutes are cheaper

Coles notes 3.0:
If you can find a good looking, non gold digging one, marry her cuz thats like a rarity in modern china.
P.s. make sure she didnt get a shit ton of plastic surgery or else her nose might melt in vancouver's rainy weather
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO. This was some of the funniest shit i've read in a long ass time.

I hope your spyballoon wife isn't like this...
PeanutButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 08:46 AM   #22431

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
PeanutButter - Does your cousin like this girl? Or are you hoping for some kind of divine intervention or Romeo and Juliet-type of scenario to tear them apart?

If he likes her, then, what are you gonna do? Unless he gives you proceeds of his income to you on a monthly basis, then I can't see why you're invested into who he dates. You bastard!
He likes her, man.... They're both around 32, so they're talking like they're getting married.
To be honest, he doesn't even sound that enthusiastic about her, it's like he's already dead with her, but he's feeling the pressure of finding someone and settling down, having kids, etc.

Frankly, I can't do shit. I've realized you can't tell adults what to do. No one is going to listen to you.

It's just tough to see people you care about going down a path that probably won't be that fulfilling for them. He's a good kid, so I just want what's best for him. I also realize dating right now is kind of tough. If you're 30+, it seems like it's very difficult to find a good catch. I told him he might be better off just finding a 21 year old. The dating pool would be larger.
Old 08-19-2024, 08:49 AM   #22432
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 3,023 Times in 787 Posts
Failed 90 Times in 38 Posts
If PB's cousin makes 130k and his girl makes 100k, then she makes 230k at the current trajectory.
Old 08-19-2024, 08:52 AM   #22433
Performance Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
He even brought up how it would be nice if she bought dinner once in awhile or picked up a bubble tea bill, but she pretty much said, F*ck that. That's not how things work.
He needs to respond with "Actually, you've missed the entire point here. How things actually work in society is that you're getting older and less desirable to general society and single men every single passing day, so if you aren't attractive to be with from a partnership perspective, you're only as good as the desire you pique from anyone with your ever fading physical attributes. If you present as someone who wants to collaborate in life together, you'll be beautiful to your partner forever. If you present as someone who should be taken care of in exchange for what you consider to be love or sex then you're no different than a common whore and I can get that anywhere, and probably much cheaper and better quality at that."

Mic. Drop.

Will end the relationship, teach her a lesson, free his mind from thinking he can't do better and make him look like a boss all in one short minute.
Old 08-19-2024, 08:52 AM   #22434
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,743 Times in 1,102 Posts
Failed 152 Times in 75 Posts
i know it's not the same thing but this conversation reminds me of this couple. maybe your cousin will eventually reach his breaking point with her like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=Trt...ature=youtu.be
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 08:54 AM   #22435
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,936 Times in 2,572 Posts
Failed 101 Times in 63 Posts
badhobz dropping wisdom for today's youth

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 08:57 AM   #22436
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,326 Times in 1,459 Posts
Failed 238 Times in 63 Posts
On the flip side, once they get married they'll most likely combine all their accounts into a joint one and she'll finally end up paying for things.

Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 08:59 AM   #22437
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
i know it's not the same thing but this conversation reminds me of this couple. maybe your cousin will eventually reach his breaking point with her like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=Trt...ature=youtu.be
Holy
Quote:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:05 AM   #22438
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,743 Times in 1,102 Posts
Failed 152 Times in 75 Posts
translation for the non canto speakers

Courtesy of Reddit:

At the beginning, her friend was like "just let it go", and she begins with, "Let it go? He's promised to [to be a better boyfriend] so thats how it should be, this isn't the first time I've told him .... Why do we have to go home, even when I lecture you at home, you just sit there without a response...What kind of boyfriend are you? You don't know how to take care of a girl. And ANd AND, at the italian restaurant. I sit down. Did you pull out the chair for me? No you didnt. Just remember! Its just little things! If you used your brain a little bit you would know what to do! Do I need to remind you everytime? I'll even remind you to help with my tea." He goes to stir the tea. "See you only know to do it because I remind you. Give it back to me, I dont need you to stir it, thanks. Dont you already know you aren't smart? If I spoke English you wouldn't even understand. You can't answer anything, you're not good looking. And you're not even rich, other girl's boyfriends have SO much money"
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:08 AM   #22439
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,829 Times in 5,897 Posts
Failed 2,052 Times in 683 Posts
I love the “pressure to settle down and get married”

Results in marrying someone you already know is questionable or even you know is the wrong type of person etc. but familiar pressures lead you to basically fuck up your entire life in that cause.

The world needs those bottom end duds to prop up social services and the courts I guess.
Old 08-19-2024, 09:08 AM   #22440

Quote:
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO. This was some of the funniest shit i've read in a long ass time.

I hope your spyballoon wife isn't like this...
excuse me, i would never date a mainlander... thats disgusting. my wife is OG hong kong royalty okay? dui le say lun yun for even suggesting such a thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Will end the relationship, teach her a lesson, free his mind from thinking he can't do better and make him look like a boss all in one short minute.
get outta here with your white man wisdom. go peddle your smallbox () blankets somewhere else!

Last edited by Badhobz; 08-19-2024 at 09:14 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:09 AM   #22441
RS Veteran

spy ballon = mainlander

Best post of the week.
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:12 AM   #22442
Performance Moderator

Quote:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:16 AM   #22443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
I love the “pressure to settle down and get married”

Results in marrying someone you already know is questionable or even you know is the wrong type of person etc. but familiar pressures lead you to basically fuck up your entire life in that cause.

The world needs those bottom end duds to prop up social services and the courts I guess.
Exactly. I don't want him to f*ck up his entire life because he feels he has to get married and have kids... Getting married is one thing. Having kids is a whole different level.
Old 08-19-2024, 09:18 AM   #22444

Quote:
excuse me, i would never date a mainlander... thats disgusting. my wife is OG hong kong royalty okay? dui le say lun yun for even suggesting such a thing
Shit man, you're on a roll today. I have to admit.
Old 08-19-2024, 09:20 AM   #22445

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Its okay, you got the best one out of the country. A NON CUNTY SHANGHAINESE WOMAN!? DA FUCK!?

Evofire's so called shanghainese "wife" also claims to be "non cunty" but is highly sus.... .

Quote:
Exactly. I don't want him to f*ck up his entire life because he feels he has to get married and have kids... Getting married is one thing. Having kids is a whole different level.
do your cousin and favor and go accidently kick him in the balls a few times.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #22446
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,186 Times in 1,970 Posts
Failed 265 Times in 101 Posts
Quote:
LAWL!

First of all, define mainlander. Its a vast country, where she from? Big City bitch? small countryside peon? some butt fuck weeeeegurrrr whos trying to establish their own Muslim kabal in chinar?! WHO!?

If shes a big city bitch: yes this is normal. Typical attitude from entitled women as they are all product of 1 child policy and thus doted on from birth. Dont forget the ratio of men to women are highly fucked in china and thus if you are a good looking bitch, you will literally have like 200 dudes trying to bone your ass. times that by 10 if you're really good looking.

if shes a countryside hoe: she wouldnt have this kind of expectation, but then again she wouldn't be in Canada unless she's rich. Rich ones are basically the same as the city mainlander women. Even this whole countryside thing has various levels of "farmer-ness" but i guess it wouldn't really apply here

If shes an immigrant: usually comes from money, unless they came in the 90's (if they came in the 90's you wouldnt have this problem). Probably brainwashed by the chinese dating system where the guy pays for everything.

Suffice to say your guangdong cousin is fucked. Interestingly, if shes not a complete gold digging hoe, when they do get married and shit out a kid, she will tiger wife the finances and then all his money will become her money and then there will be no expectations of him "paying" for anything because she already owns everything he's got.

Does he like to listen mandarin's yarrr yarr yarr? ni haorrrr marrrr? well get used to that shit cuz that's COUNTRY LANGUAGE GUOYU good luck trying to speak cantonese in that household unless shes also a guangdong bastard. All her friends will be mainlanders too and that shit is rough... install wechat now and littleRedBook. You better brush up on squatting in public and cutting people off while walking.

Coles notes:
DONT DO IT

Coles notes 2.0:
prostitutes are cheaper

Coles notes 3.0:
If you can find a good looking, non gold digging one, marry her cuz thats like a rarity in modern china.
P.s. make sure she didnt get a shit ton of plastic surgery or else her nose might melt in vancouver's rainy weather
I read this to myself in an asian accent.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2024, 09:42 AM   #22447

DATS RACIST MIKEY!!!

i said that in whatever voice this little guy would have.... probably sounds like DMX
Old 08-19-2024, 10:18 AM   #22448
RS controls my life!

Failed 64 Times in 21 Posts
If they grew up well off in mainland china/HK they had domestic help growing up and have no concept of household chores. (The baller ones hire british nannies)

Just wanna live a life of leisure la~
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2024, 10:33 AM   #22449

British Nanny? That sounds super expensive.

When we were in Hong Kong we visited my friends sister's place, he said her 3br condo was $7M CAD, so I would say pretty well off, they had a Filipino nanny. It was crazy, the room she was staying in was like a closet. It was pretty wild. It was like smaller than Harry Potters bedroom under the stairs.
Old 08-19-2024, 10:36 AM   #22450
RS Veteran

I'd say that's generous, PeanutButter. Most of them sleep on the couch, if even.
Quote:
This post thanked by: