REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #226
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Failed 24 Times in 14 Posts
hi subaru richmond, now that you are on revscene maybe you can explain how something like this could happen. i understand sometimes ppl make mistakes, but you can clearly see the scratches and wax left over, how can you guys deliver a car like that? And try to tell the customer that it is normal when it is very obvious that it is not.

Here is your chance to explain yourself and maybe your side of the story.

With the release of BRZ you could be loosing alot of future customers with this bad press. You will be better off to explain your side.

If you reply with this situation is between you and the client and try to avoid an explanation then you definitely will have to work on your customer relations.
Advertisement
kkttsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #227
Dip Dip Dip Dip Mod

Failed 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru Richmond View Post
Hello all - our General Manager has spoken with the client and is working directly with him to rectify his concerns. Thank you all for your comments we do value them.
rectify the problem by replacing the car. end of story.

88 CRX - Turbo AWD
03 G35- HKS GT Supercharged - Toy
03 Cummins 2500 - Tow Rig/ Money maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashMan View Post
think befro you type
Super Dipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #228
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Failed 1,062 Times in 190 Posts
Quote:
Hello all - our General Manager has spoken with the client and is working directly with him to rectify his concerns. Thank you all for your comments we do value them.
Give him a new car.

You've already rectally fucked him by being incompetent.

LOL

Richmond Subaru
Read all about the Subaru C.A.R.E. program, backed by CAA - we care about our customers! http://ow.ly/9bd7H

Subaru C.A.R.E. - Subaru Canada
ow.ly
Visit the official Subaru Canada site for photos, videos, specs and reviews on our award-winning line-up of sedans, wagons and SUVs. Find a Dealer.

Like · · Share · Tuesday at 12:15pm via HootSuite

Hank Krispie ‎"Care"? I dont think so:
http://www.revscene.net/forums/66330...s-service.html
9 hours ago · Unlike · 1
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #229
フルコンボ

Thanked 3,985 Times in 595 Posts
Failed 23 Times in 8 Posts
Reposted to WSC.
RCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #230
UFO
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Failed 33 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkttsang View Post
With the release of BRZ you could be loosing alot of future customers with this bad press. You will be better off to explain your side.
You should probably help them out a bit. I highly doubt they would know what the BRZ is.
UFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #231
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,341 Times in 842 Posts
Failed 207 Times in 86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belaud View Post
OK, that comment by a north van volvo employee just made me crack hahahaha.
I'm still admin for the Coquitlam Volvo page... what should I post lol
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:44 AM   #232

Failed 182 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dipper View Post
rectify the problem by replacing the car. end of story.
Mark (sales manager of Subaru Richmond),

You called me before the situation exploded like this when i messaged Subaru Canada to look at the forum and try to find the problem of it. I also complained to Subaru Canada that last year i went in to test drive the new STI (2011) and got shot down with "How would you like if someone test drove your brand new car?". You called me to address that issue and you have, you gave me your number and told me to call you if i wanted to test drive the 2012 STI.

You told me on the phone that dealerships dont test drive some of those types of cars because of the low volume in sales, so therefore no test drive without a deposit. So why not give Belaud a proper new black STI, and take in his scratched up STI and use it as a demo model, when it gets the INDUSTRY STANDARD of 4-5k clicks sell it as a used demo model as so many dealerships do. I am suggesting a new car, as with many of the other Revsceners (as well as the insane amount of other car enthusiast forums they have posted on) because polishing, re-polishing, and then scratching thins the paint. Some of the scratches might not even be removable. I am only stating the obvious here because your service rep with "20 years experience" said that in his 20 years working he has never seen a car without swirl marks, so maybe you really dont know. I wish you luck on redeeming yourself from this situation, i know the economy is bad and its easy to try to take advantage of what you see as naive people during these tough times, but i hope this situation has sobered you up from the high you were getting from taking advantage of the more car naive people in the city. Its easy to forget, especially in the car industry, that the customers control you in the end. Even the government were bent at the wills of the masses when it came to PITA/SOPA. Learn form the mistake and move on, if you dont do it right the first time, fix it properly and with the utmost of urgency the second time. Do it right and the customers will roll in.
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #233
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,370 Times in 1,795 Posts
Failed 114 Times in 70 Posts
Quote:
At first, I thought this was a troll account to make Subaru Richmond look even worse than it is but upon some searching, this is actually a legit account from someone who works for Subaru Richmond.

They subsequently made two accounts though - Subaru Richmond and Richmond Subaru.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #234

Failed 42 Times in 11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
At first, I thought this was a troll account to make Subaru Richmond look even worse than it is but upon some searching, this is actually a legit account from someone who works for Subaru Richmond.

They subsequently made two accounts though - Subaru Richmond and Richmond Subaru.
Maybe they forgot the password to the Richmond Subaru account and now have to use Subaru Richmond. After all, these days they are forgetful of everything including customers.
em1.ac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #235
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
Failed 238 Times in 105 Posts
Commented on their newest post again
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #236
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpuGen View Post
IIRC, hypa had a problem with his STI, then got the entire car replaced through warranty.
Not sure on the details.
Good memory man!
My 04' had a blown motor caused by the former owner. Richmond subaru brought the car in from one of their eastern dealers. Long story short, 4 months without the car and i had to beg subaru canada to cover it under warranty. When it was finally done i was driving home only to hear knock! WTF!!! I broug ht it back and voiced my displeasure. They took the car back and made me a great offer on the 06' that i still have.

Subaru in general is a shitty company to deal with. They make a great product, but if things go sour theyre worse than those booth guys at the night market.

--- richmond subaru manager
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #237

Failed 42 Times in 11 Posts
After RS and Belaud is done with the Richmond Subaru Manager
<--------------------------
em1.ac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #238
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Failed 436 Times in 103 Posts
LOL, deleting all the comments on fb
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #239
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Failed 200 Times in 21 Posts
any update?

I love social media
valent|n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #240
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Failed 8 Times in 3 Posts
I posted a message on their FB, not sure if it will show in the public view. So I posted a quick warning to everyone here:

If anyone has a minute, leave a comment and see if that gets noticed...
2010 WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #241
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,592 Times in 1,207 Posts
Failed 236 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post

Two accounts? They're breaking revscene rules
Posted via RS Mobile
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #242
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
You would think Richmond Subaru would enlighten us as to the details of the deal they are trying to strike so they could stop the bleeding, but nope!

Good to see some progress though, although I heard the exact same shit from an Autonation rep concerning my Honda. "It is being dealt with with the utmost urgency!". I never heard from them again.
papasmurf2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #243

Failed 24 Times in 14 Posts
have you guys read the comments richmond subaru has been posting on their facebook wall,

" per our previous post - we are working directly with the client to rectify his concerns. Thank you."
"we are working with our client to find a solution for him - thanks for your comments."

So pretty much it translates to, mind your own business. This is between us and the client.

those posts just don't seem very apologetic and in fact it sounded very smug, and like they don't care what we think, but the fact is this situation affects us as consumers. And if they want to keep their future customers they should explain how they will make it right and how it will be prevented in the future.

This dealership is just ... i'm speechless on how they do business.
kkttsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #244
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

By the way, paint is cured WELL before a vehicle leaves the factory. After the body is welded and assembled, it is painted, then enters a trim shop where all the wiring is put in, carpet, seats, lights, engine, trans, etc.
Great care is taken to prevent paint marring during the assembly process. You aren't allowed to wear pants with metal rivets in them, no wedding ring, no belt buckle, NOTHING that can scratch the paint. At the end of the assembly is a final inspection. They inspect the vehicle for poorly fit panels, paint scratches, stains, and other items. Once the inspection is done it typically gets wrapped in shipping plastic (that white plastic stuff you see on body panels all the time) to prevent shipping damage to the paint. Then the vehicles are typically driven around a track as a final dynamic inspection before being loaded onto a truck, train, boat, etc.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #245
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Our customer service policy states that verbal abuse, including profanity or aggression directed at our staff or our customers will not be tolerated in person or any online source. Therefore, please be forewarned that any communication not in line with our customer service policy will be removed and dealt with.
How about don't fuck the car up, and you won't have to worry about verbal abuse or foul language?

Why is Richmond Subaru so hellbent on this language thing?! Is Canada full of virgin ears?
Old 02-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #246
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,023 Times in 970 Posts
Failed 129 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf2k3 View Post
How about don't fuck the car up, and you won't have to worry about verbal abuse or foul language?

Why is Richmond Subaru so hellbent on this language thing?! Is Canada full of virgin ears?
it's just an excuse to delete comments
bobbinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #247
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,709 Times in 1,175 Posts
Failed 61 Times in 23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkttsang View Post
have you guys read the comments richmond subaru has been posting on their facebook wall,

" per our previous post - we are working directly with the client to rectify his concerns. Thank you."
"we are working with our client to find a solution for him - thanks for your comments."

So pretty much it translates to, mind your own business. This is between us and the client.

those posts just don't seem very apologetic and in fact it sounded very smug, and like they don't care what we think, but the fact is this situation affects us as consumers. And if they want to keep their future customers they should explain how they will make it right and how it will be prevented in the future.

This dealership is just ... i'm speechless on how they do business.
There's always the Subaru Canada FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruCanada?sk=wall
supafamous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #248
Princess Dewey

Failed 162 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:

Shame on you Richmond suburu, if your reading this i hope you know i will not ever buy a car from you. Not because you damaged his car but because you ignored him and treated him poorly. I hope the guys at don docksteader and wolfe suburu are having a good laugh at you over this.
[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #249
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,023 Times in 970 Posts
Failed 129 Times in 32 Posts
i really hope this gets picked up on the news
bobbinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #250
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,997 Times in 963 Posts