REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 04-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Failed 410 Times in 209 Posts
The Ducks also have the best goal horn in the league

datbass
Advertisement
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #27
My homepage has been set to RS

Failed 30 Times in 9 Posts
Oh, I thought you were referring to the year the Ducks eliminated the Canucks and won the cup.

Man, with pronger, neidermeyer, beauchemin, o'donnellin front of Giguere, he didn't have to do much except for stand his ground. Actually, just looked at some 2007 playoff stats...the whole defensive leg of the team were in the +++'s except for one player....Aaron Rome! Surprise surprise....
RayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #28
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Failed 15 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBot View Post
Oh, I thought you were referring to the year the Ducks eliminated the Canucks and won the cup.

Man, with pronger, neidermeyer, beauchemin, o'donnellin front of Giguere, he didn't have to do much except for stand his ground. Actually, just looked at some 2007 playoff stats...the whole defensive leg of the team were in the +++'s except for one player....Aaron Rome! Surprise surprise....
Haha Aaron Rome was just filler anyways, we all know who the studs on the blueline were.

Yes, the Ducks goal horn kicks ass. I've been to the Honda Center for three games this year and last, and the first time you hear it...shivers.

THE ROCK: "What's your favorite donut?"
DETECTIVE #2: "Jelly."
THE ROCK: "Oh, you like jelly. Well, jelly's a good one. The Rock says this; write this down. When you leave here, go down to Dunkin Donuts, get the biggest jelly donut you can find!"
(crowd pops louder)
LAWLER: "Oh, no... this guy's a COP!"
THE ROCK: "Write it down. Hold that jelly donut up, SQUEEZE all the jelly out, squeeze all the-- write it down; you like writing things down-- squeeze all the jelly out, and then-- write this down, you don't want to forget this-- TURN that sumbitch sideways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your CANDY ASS!"

The Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #29

Oh yeah...wellbeat this!

After every Predators goal...everyone starts singing Tim McGraw! (I'm not bullshitti g)

Thank goodness the Preds are a defensive minded team!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #30
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Failed 47 Times in 10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ping View Post
I just don't want to see Red Wing vs Sharks again. God...if there is a team that dives more than Canucks ...it's the Sharks.

Band wagon jumping ? what is that ? My team was mathematically eliminated like 8 games ago. I have never once cheer for any other team.

my teams goes...

1. Minnesota Wild
2. Who ever plays against the canucks
3. Which ever team i hate less.

I notice a lot of Canuck fans have a second favorite team. weird...can't really imagine that.
Nothing pisses me off more then those "Canuck fans". Im all for liking other teams, and styles of play. But pick a team, and shut up. Your teams out of the playoffs? it sucks, go outside. Thats not a reason to start to cheer for the Canucks or another team and then glorify that win as if you were cheering for them the whole time.

Last edited by bd0n; 04-09-2012 at 04:44 PM.
bd0n is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #31
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,779 Times in 957 Posts
Failed 217 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd0n View Post
Nothing pisses me off more then those "Canuck fans". Im all for liking other teams, and styles of play. But pick a team, and shut up. Your teams out of the playoffs? it sucks, go outside. Thats not a reason to start to cheer for the Canucks or another team and then glorify that win as if you were cheering for them the whole time.
this. i love the nucks, and the only other team i cheer for is the wings cus datsyuk is just too sick i specially hate when ppl dislike the canucks, and they cheer for EVERY TEAM that plays them..like wtf? i know this isnt a religion and you should only like one team. for example , someone on my fb is a wings fan, die hard. and every time any other team plays the nucks he goes all wild and shit cheering for that team thats playing the nucks..iuno it just pisses me off

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #32
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
Failed 153 Times in 85 Posts

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #33
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Failed 8 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
this. i love the nucks, and the only other team i cheer for is the wings cus datsyuk is just too sick i specially hate when ppl dislike the canucks, and they cheer for EVERY TEAM that plays them..like wtf? i know this isnt a religion and you should only like one team. for example , someone on my fb is a wings fan, die hard. and every time any other team plays the nucks he goes all wild and shit cheering for that team thats playing the nucks..iuno it just pisses me off

oops thats that mean we can't be bff ?

haha

my second favorite team is whoever play against Canucks...
Mr.Ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:54 AM   #34

Gh0st...AFter he retires Detroit gonna be in deep water
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #35

You're aware that the moment Lidstrom leaves, there are many options that Detroit will have with 1. the cap space he will free up and 2. how many defenseman will want to play on the Red Wings system. The only thing that the new defenceman will not bring to the table like Lidstrom did is the leadership.

Weber and Suter to name two.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #36
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
Failed 153 Times in 85 Posts
KRONWALL

Lidstrom...1 moar year!!! please!!!

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:58 AM   #37
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
Failed 722 Times in 154 Posts
i hate how ppl go "your not nucks fan" cuz i like the red wings, but every since i been in china im just glad to be able to watch some nhl hockey over here

last game i saw i was 1st half of ducks play colorado, i just super happy to be able to watch hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBot View Post
You're aware that the moment Lidstrom leaves, there are many options that Detroit will have with 1. the cap space he will free up and 2. how many defenseman will want to play on the Red Wings system. The only thing that the new defenceman will not bring to the table like Lidstrom did is the leadership.

Weber and Suter to name two.
Yes i agree Red Wings will have cap room..6.5m to be exact to to sign Weber or Suter or whatever. However (personal opinion) I think Lidstrom is the best defenseman money can buy right now...Weber would be a good fit in Detroit. Weber is great , but Lidstrom is HALL OF FAME great