REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 07-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #26
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Failed 84 Times in 31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 View Post
weird, my family and friends bought over 5 cars there, and my current car came from granville toyota also.. The GM and even the sale managers were great, never had the female fiance manager before though, is that all to the story? I can easily give them the thumbs up and even direct others to buy their cars from that location..
its the bad experiences and how it is dealt with is what really counts.
Advertisement
Anjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #27
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
Failed 6 Times in 3 Posts
hmm, third post.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #28
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Failed 110 Times in 43 Posts
Good thing you didn't end up buying the car there~ In my experience, most dealerships that do volume sales have worse service than at a dealership that gets slower sales. I got yelled at by the manager out the door at richmond subaru for wanting to think about the deal overnight.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #29
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
Failed 238 Times in 105 Posts
^ sounds like Richmond Subaru alright
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #30
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 135 Times in 50 Posts
you sound like you have a stick up your ass

tilt your head back and using your hand pretend to shake a salt shaker in your mouth... you will notice that it will actually taste like salt in your mouth..
elwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #31
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,845 Times in 881 Posts
Failed 1,600 Times in 375 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiblue View Post
Good thing you didn't end up buying the car there~ In my experience, most dealerships that do volume sales have worse service than at a dealership that gets slower sales. I got yelled at by the manager out the door at richmond subaru for wanting to think about the deal overnight.
lololol wtffff
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #32
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,927 Times in 2,565 Posts
Failed 101 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiblue View Post
did he give you his card?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:07 AM   #33
10psi aint enough...

Failed 51 Times in 9 Posts
Went to subaru richmond early this year with family friend and tried to negotiate a new forestor. Salesman was ok, I recall him from working at honda before, sat down and crunched numbers. Gave him our reasonable offer and he came back from talking to sales manager and said nope. He will try once more and thats final. If we didnt like the price then we had to talk to sales manager ourselves.
I know thats how they most work but it felt like he just didnt want to try to help us. Finally the manager said he can lower $300 and thats it.

Asked him if first oil change could be given for free as incentive... He said nope. You can go home and think about it.

We just said ok and left. Went to don docksteader subaru and purchased one with better pricing and few accessores added.
HondaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #34
racing & tech mod.

Failed 22 Times in 12 Posts
The willingness of a salesperson or dealer to give away a car near cost and make no money has nothing to do with their level of customer service.
Rich Sandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #35
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,452 Times in 1,028 Posts
Failed 263 Times in 82 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGuy View Post
Went to subaru richmond early this year with family friend and tried to negotiate a new forestor. Salesman was ok, I recall him from working at honda before, sat down and crunched numbers. Gave him our reasonable offer and he came back from talking to sales manager and said nope. He will try once more and thats final. If we didnt like the price then we had to talk to sales manager ourselves.
I know thats how they most work but it felt like he just didnt want to try to help us. Finally the manager said he can lower $300 and thats it.

Asked him if first oil change could be given for free as incentive... He said nope. You can go home and think about it.

We just said ok and left. Went to don docksteader subaru and purchased one with better pricing and few accessores added.
Yep, its mostly the manager's call... I remember going to the Mercedes dealership @ the auto mall a few years back to buy a car; was talking the price quite a bit, but then I went to another merc dealership just to checkout the pricing of others and got a better price elsewhere. Know what the manager at the automall said? Go buy it there then... and I did
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #36
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
Failed 238 Times in 105 Posts
^ Should have drove your new ride back to Automall and show the manager he lost another customer
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Failed 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the summary, all in all I think every dealership are the same, they just want to make $$, not here to make sure the customer isn't ruined. Typical businesses!
harrison716 is offline   Reply With Quote