REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-07-2024, 10:09 AM   #4026
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,260 Times in 2,000 Posts
Failed 265 Times in 101 Posts
Man that stiff-arm Lamar did on that drive where he threw the TD, that was a thing of beauty.

That man threw a 250 pound lineman to the ground like he was a little doll.

Insanity.
Advertisement
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2024, 11:04 AM   #4027
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 4,350 Times in 2,090 Posts
Failed 296 Times in 140 Posts
Another uneventful week of NFL except for the barn burner between Ravens and Bengals. I missed the game but must have had Skinny on a roller coaster ride, trading TD for TD, punch for punch, then tying it and winning it in OT. I just watched the highlight of OT and that was like more than enough highlights than the snoozer fest on Sunday Night football. Ravens claw their way back to tie 1st place in the AFC North.

Only other thing worth mentioning might be, NFL, don't make players over 40 play games in London. It takes them longer to get over the jet lag.

SF lost again .. to Arizona??

I generally don't like to wish injury to any player, especially good ones, but at this point, I like to see Chiefs deal with a bit of adversity, someone please knock them off their cocky pedestal.
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2024, 02:03 PM   #4028
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,255 Times in 8,422 Posts
Failed 1,532 Times in 680 Posts
Bills vs Texans was good too, came down to the wire. Some bad play calling at the end, where they threw 3 incompletions instead of trying to run down the clock.

Josh Allen went 9/30 for 131 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, 4 rushes for 54 yards. So maybe he's obviously not doing well, and they have even more reason to hand it off?

Steelers vs Cowboys too! Not a high scoring game but an exciting one in a wild environment and also came down to the wire. If you can put 20 points on a Justin Fields run offense, you will beat his team 90% of the time.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2024, 07:43 AM   #4029

Sh*t show in NY ... !! Love it ...haha.

Bill Belichick,have your cell phone nearby.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-08-2024, 01:39 PM   #4030

Fire Saleh but not Hackett

They say he was going to demote him today but ended up getting shitcanned instead

BB hates the Jets, he's probably laughing his ass off at this news
Old 10-10-2024, 07:31 AM   #4031
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,637 Times in 1,773 Posts
Failed 693 Times in 217 Posts
Boy, it's been bad times for my Pats. It's gets worse with team captain Jabrill Peppers facing criminal charges.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-places-...llowing-arrest

The NFL placed New England Patriots safety Jabrill Peppers on the Commissioner Exempt List on Wednesday following his arrest over the weekend.

Peppers, a team captain, may not practice or attend games while on the list.

The 29-year-old was arrested on Saturday morning. He was charged with assault and battery; assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; strangulation; and possession of a Class "B" substance believed to be cocaine, according to police.

The Patriots defensive back appeared for his arraignment on Monday at Quincy District Court and entered pleas of not guilty on the charges, according to The Associated Press. Peppers' next court date is scheduled for Nov. 22.

"Any act of domestic violence is unacceptable for us," Patriots coach Jerod Mayo said Wednesday. "As a team, no matter if you're a player, staff member, we're wholeheartedly against any type of domestic violence. I know the organization's position, which I fully support.

"With that being said, I do think that Jabrill has to go through the system, has to continue to go through due process. We'll see how that works out."
Old 10-13-2024, 08:12 PM   #4032

Some good games this weekend:

1. Wash vs. Balt was one ... kid QB stood up tall in a big stage. Kept the game close.
2. Det >>> Dal - first, terrible injury for a great defensive player, Hutchinson. Still spanked the Cowboys. Dallas is a great at being a mediocre team.
3. WTH is wrong with Tennessee?
4. NO keeping up with Tampa in 1st half and then boom ... 51-27 ??!! NO didn't score a point in the 2nd half.
5. Chicago doing well, surprisingly!
6. Joe Flacco ... do NOT bet against him in any game.
7. MNF ... go Josh Allen and Bills!
Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM   #4033

I only caught 3 games this Sunday, but at least able to watch the hyped Ravens vs Commandos game live. Daniels played well and made some amazingly accurate throws. Reminded me a bit of CJ Stroud's first game vs the Ravens, where they were too much for him and his team to handle, but you could tell he's the real deal. Daniels is the real deal

Jags are a rough watch, and they play very undisciplined. They were rolling to start, but ran into penalty problems in the red zone every time they made it there. Bears were playing great, so were able to pull out of range. That coaching staff (and GM) have got to go. Wipe the whole thing clean, and build around Trevor. He is also the real deal, but needs good coaching and scheming like Daniels and Stroud are getting.

Then I watched the boring Bungles vs Giants game. The Giants offense is a struggle to watch, with a bunch of dull stick routes and hitch routes, everything very static like Danny Dimes is unable to hit moving targets. Their defense was fun to watch though.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM   #4034

Lil post-game moment in the Lions locker room. These boyz are having a lot of fun.

Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #4035

Their AFC opponents this year are the AFC South, and then the Bills.. They are going to have a very good record. But if they make it to the SB, I would bet for (pretty much) whoever their opponent is.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #4036

Edit ... yah, upon seeing other camera angles and in slow mo ... guy had possession. Good on yah Rodgers, the Hail Mary king.

But it doesn't matter ... NYJ got the L.

Last edited by whitev70r; Yesterday at 07:59 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM   #4037

Sloppy game with awful officiating. Imagine losing a game by 3 where the kicker had two doinks

This post thanked by:
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #4038

Jets and Bills both made moves after that shitty game. Jets finally land Davante, and Bills trade for Amari Cooper from the Browns

Jets also put Mike Williams on the trading block, but good luck with that
Old Today, 03:14 PM   #4039

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
My main concerns going into the season are an almost completely new O-line

(this is for everyone to see where their team is at.. Broncos looking good too!)