REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #176
KO7
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Failed 68 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by terkan View Post
At the end of the day, cla45 is a car I liked. What other people think doesn't really matter to me. It's my money after all. Sure they can call the cla 45 a really nice civic. Which civic out there is an awd with a 355hp 2.0L turbo engine? So I dunno how that statement works. So they are saying it's a civic with a mercedes body on it? Which part of the car is even comparable?
Not sure they're comparing the AMG version of the CLA to a Civic, it's more of the CLA250.
Advertisement
KO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #177
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Failed 62 Times in 39 Posts
@asuri you should ask what's the allocation like lol i'm pretty sure we won't see a car late this year looking more like early/mid next year.
terkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #178
I am Hook'd on RS

Failed 8 Times in 3 Posts
LOL yea for sure. i went to the dealership today (waited an whole hour for Amir, but whatever i didn't really care i just went around and sat in cars. I slammed the hood of the SLS and everyone looked at me hahah) and i'm assuming i'm in 7th place right now.

He said most likely i'll be getting the car by January. i was hoping to see it in december but let's just hope it gets here.
What he's been telling me is that people get sick of waiting for an allocation so they just drop out of their spot so we will move up. I call it BS, i doubt people would actually drop out of their spot. I don't deny the chances of people dropping out of their spot but i find it highly unlikely that it'll be the case.

If you do want to go see a CLA45, he let me upstairs to look at the ED1 Mountain Grey CLA45. I dislike the color but everything else was awesome.
asuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuri View Post
LOL yea for sure. i went to the dealership today (waited an whole hour for Amir, but whatever i didn't really care i just went around and sat in cars. I slammed the hood of the SLS and everyone looked at me hahah) and i'm assuming i'm in 7th place right now.

He said most likely i'll be getting the car by January. i was hoping to see it in december but let's just hope it gets here.
What he's been telling me is that people get sick of waiting for an allocation so they just drop out of their spot so we will move up. I call it BS, i doubt people would actually drop out of their spot. I don't deny the chances of people dropping out of their spot but i find it highly unlikely that it'll be the case.

If you do want to go see a CLA45, he let me upstairs to look at the ED1 Mountain Grey CLA45. I dislike the color but everything else was awesome.
ya i seen the e1 already. i wanted to get the e1 but by the time i found out about it it's already too late. the only thing different between e1 and the regular optioned out one is just the red accent and the racing stripes. but then again you can always add those later i believe as it's just an insert if u can find the parts number for it. hopefully we get ours before 2015 lol
Old 05-12-2014, 01:30 AM   #180
I am Hook'd on RS

I really hope we get it at least by December the latest. I dont want to be getting a 2015 model in mid 2015 cause that's when 2016 models are out... That being said, i dislike the red accents on the ED1, more specifically just the front end. I love red but it just doesn't do it for me.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuri View Post
I really hope we get it at least by December the latest. I dont want to be getting a 2015 model in mid 2015 cause that's when 2016 models are out... That being said, i dislike the red accents on the ED1, more specifically just the front end. I love red but it just doesn't do it for me.
rumor has it 2015 model won't even be available till late fall early winter. so nothing to worry about
Old 05-12-2014, 04:05 PM   #182
I am Hook'd on RS

Apparently the factory goes on break in July. I forget where i saw this (assuming it's from mercedescla forum) but yeah if that's the case, we're going to be getting out cars early 2015 qq.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #183
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
Failed 115 Times in 62 Posts
no wait CLA45

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG for $67,900 in Vancouver | autoTRADER.ca

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote