REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #76
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!

Thanked 1,770 Times in 445 Posts
Failed 255 Times in 59 Posts
Here's a few gifs explaining what I went through after reading this thread

Advertisement
[23-07, 02:53] LSF22 the guy who i just saw had like 5 or 6 cars on his lawn needs a ride

[07-10, 15:42] nabs tbails14 = the legend continues

[27-10, 19:44] slickrick (to ts14) NO NOT THE EXHAUST

[07-10, 22:42] Ri2 If I had a real one I'd fap til it turns blue probably

[05-01, 16:24] Geoc ts you're a never ending inspiration for the inner buddy guy in all of us
ts14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #77
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 9,229 Times in 4,016 Posts
Failed 427 Times in 225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxcrusader View Post
I think it has already been addressed several times but this Kam fellow does not appear to respond to NENGEN's calls and emails. All this post and going back and forth has finally remitted one response from Kam.
They got a response from someone claiming to be Kam, but the odds of it really being him are slim. Either way, RevScene isn't a messenger service, it's not our problem some dumbfuck company can't get their shit together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NENGUN View Post
Everyone is so eager to jump on the band wagon about rights. What about our rights.
I'm pretty sure you guys aren't in Canada, so you have jack shit for rights here.

Quote:
Fraud is doubling by the month and not the police or anyone does anything about it.
If you have such a big problem with fraud either hire better tech people or close up shop. The police will do something about actual fraud, but you'll have a hard time calling it fraud when it's your shit system that allowed you to lose money.

Quote:
I have decided to say NO MORE and take stand, regardless of the consequences. So hurry up take me to court because this thieving bastard is going to be right there with me.
He'll be right there with you, but you'll be the only one with a defense attorney. You had a chance to try and get your money back through proper channels but you completely blew it.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #78
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 9,229 Times in 4,016 Posts
Failed 427 Times in 225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.nengun.com/info/privacy-policy
Privacy Policy

Nengun Performance is strongly committed to your privacy whilst still providing the best possible service. The policy below outlines our practices and commitment to ensure the responsible use of your information. For further information regarding the security of our website and processes please see our Security Policy.

Personal Information

We collect personal information via our registration process for the purpose of handling orders placed via the website, this includes name, address and optionally your vehicle details. Registration is only required if you wish to place an order and you can browse the website without providing any personal information without limitation.

We do not collect any credit card information under any circumstances. We utilize Paypal for the processing of credit card and a number of other payment methods. Paypal does not disclose the full credit card information and this information is only used for the processing of your order payment.
Anonymous Information

Website usage information is also collected for monitoring the statistics such as visits, website referrals and search engine usage. This data is used in aggregation to watch overall trends and not used for individual tracking. From this information we cannot collect specific details such as name, address or credit card details.

From this information we can determine what are the most popular products and common usage patterns of the website. Using this analysis we can improve the website, products we make available and our order processing.

Email Addresses

Email address information is collected as part of our registration process. These addresses will only ever be used for communication regarding orders, products or website inquiries and when selected for the distribution of a regular newsletter.

To be removed from our newsletter distribution list you can un-select the Nengun Newsletter option under Change Details or simply send us a Website Enquiry and we will action your request as soon as possible.

Collected email addresses will not be used for the distribution of unsolicited (known as spam), email and will never be provided to third party as per the following section.

Third Parties

Under no circumstances will your personal or usage information be disclosed to any third party unless otherwise required by law.

Security

For more information regarding Security please see our detailed Security Policy.

Any further questions, complaints or concerns?

If you have any further questions, complaints, concerns or requests feel free to send us a Website Enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Way to not even read your own privacy policy numbnuts. I can guarantee this stupid move has cost you much, much more in future business than whatever this Kam guy might have been able to get through the flaws in your system. How anyone so shortsighted can remain in business boggles the mind.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:52 PM   #79
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Failed 47 Times in 20 Posts
Kam won't distribute the parts. What is forcing him to do so? Just because you say? lol.

The damage has been done. Kam is a "thieving bastard", never conduct any business with him. NENGUN is retard, never conduct any business with them. Reputation from both parties are ruined.

It's going nowhere talking about it on this forum. Take it to people who actually deal with this type of legal matter.

It was fun while it lasted I suppose, and I'm sure we all learned something from this.
Mining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #80
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 2,708 Times in 364 Posts
Failed 474 Times in 73 Posts
So um, what's the loop hole on nenjuns site so I can get dirt cheap parts
Old 11-15-2014, 02:09 PM   #81
Hic
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Failed 1 Time in 1 Post
Nengun can't get any money or parts back in this situation.
To remedy this loss, they decide to ruin their company's reputation?? I'm so confused here. What are they trying to achieve here?
Hic is offline   Reply With Quote