REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-13-2018, 10:06 PM   #26
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Failed 22 Times in 10 Posts
Checked out Clublexus and it seems some of its members have had some luck with F-Sport springs on the AWD GS350. Thanks for the heads-up! The search generally hasn't been going well, however; I continue to question if it's worth pursuing.

@ ZN6 - much love for the winter driving survival guide. Not sure exactly where in the original query you felt that I was asking for it, but it's nice to feel loved...homie.

For what it's worth, I'm a big believer in winter tires. In my 20 years of driving, I've never gone a winter without a set. My previous cars, both Civics lowered about 1.75 inches, have always been equipped with winter tires from November to February, and have never been stuck in snow (removed my front lip for winters!) so my Canadian Tire shovel has sat in my cars' trunks for decades without seeing action. And I attended school at SFU. And lived in the Tri-Cities. On a mountain. With Vancouver's relatively mild winters and the height adjustability of coilovers, I think I'll make it.

Yup, as previously stated, I only want to achieve a "semi" VIP look. I'm OK with being limited to one inch of lowering. That's OK, nobody needs to understand it, or like it. I wasn't looking for approval. OK, maybe I was. A little bit.
Advertisement
ScratchedMy991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:28 PM   #27
(ノº _ º)ノ彡┻━┻

Failed 9 Times in 5 Posts
ISx50 owners on CL are saying they can see a difference in the rears with the f sport springs. fronts don’t look like they’ve changed much. GL.
jnesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:25 AM   #28
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 4,049 Times in 1,727 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 211 Posts
I think if you posted pictures of an example of what you wanted, it might help people understand better. It's kind of hard to understand what "semi" VIP is, because that's basically a gray area that only you would know is too much or too little. This thread needs pictures.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:07 AM   #29
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,616 Times in 3,577 Posts
Failed 1,506 Times in 644 Posts
Wasn't there a place in the lower mainland that made custom springs?
Old 01-16-2018, 03:45 AM   #30
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Failed 252 Times in 38 Posts
striderblade is offline   Reply With Quote