REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-02-2024, 01:26 PM   #6251
Performance Moderator

Thanked 16,873 Times in 5,633 Posts
Failed 286 Times in 182 Posts
So what though? Lucky her... some guys got huge dicks, other guys got tiny dicks. Some girls have massive tits and others are flat as a board. Some people grow to 6'7" and others grow to 5'0". WYGD?

Some guys have great ab or muscle genetics, others don't.. that precludes a massive section of the population from ever being a body builder. Even some ethnicities if sports are a barometer have better jump or running genetics / body aptitude for that than others.

Phelps won all his gold medals and it's well known his body produces abnormally low levels of lactic acid, which gives him a pretty big edge in competition and recovery.

She straight up broke that Italian girl's nose in 1 punch, that's why that girl broke up in tears and quit her match and suggested maybe it's a reason other than she's shitty at blocking. If this girl had long hair and a nice figure everyone would be like WHOA ONE PUNCH HOTTIE today.

The Trumpers are just using this to push a false narrative to get people ape shit about what Libs might do to society. It's pretty disgusting, imagine you're that girl and half the internet is fighting over whether you're a dude or not and what that must feel like mentally.
Advertisement
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 01:36 PM   #6252
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 9,257 Times in 4,029 Posts
Failed 427 Times in 225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
could
Just because someone dreams up a scenario that is technically possible doesn't mean it's likely or even relevant. It certainly isn't a valid basis for the other absurd accusations you're making about a persons body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
Regardless, she's still XY. Can't argue that.
According to the IBA, which is beyond meaningless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imane_Khelif

Quote:
In March 2023, Khelif competed for the gold medal in the finals at the IBA Women's World Boxing Championships; however, she was disqualified for failing to meet the International Boxing Association's (IBA) eligibility criteria. According to the Algerian Olympic Committee, Khelif was disqualified due to medical reasons; later reports indicated her testosterone levels were too high to compete.[20][21]

In 2023, IBA president Umar Kremlev told Russian news agency TASS that the disqualifications were because DNA tests "proved they had XY chromosomes".[22][23] The Washington Post stated, "It remains unclear what standards Khelif and Lin Yu Ting failed [in 2023] to lead to the disqualifications,"[23][24] further writing, "There never has been evidence that [...] Khelif [...] had XY chromosomes or elevated levels of testosterone".[23] The IBA did not reveal the testing methodology, stating the "specifics remain confidential."[25] At the time, Khelif said the ruling meant having "characteristics that mean I can't box with women", but said she was the victim of a "big conspiracy" with this disqualification.[26] She initially appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport but later withdrew.[4]

On 31 July 2024, regarding their 2023 decision, the IBA stated that Khelif and others "did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential", and that they "were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors".[27] The following day, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) released their own statement in response, stating that the IBA's decision was "sudden and arbitrary" and "without any due process". They further stated the following:

According to the IBA minutes available on their website, this decision was initially taken solely by the IBA Secretary General and CEO. The IBA Board only ratified it afterwards and only subsequently requested that a procedure to follow in similar cases in the future be established and reflected in the IBA Regulations. The minutes also say that the IBA should "establish a clear procedure on gender testing".[28]
One guy from a discredited Russian organization decided this based on ??? and you're parroting it like it's a fact.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:

Last edited by underscore; 08-02-2024 at 01:42 PM.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-02-2024, 04:40 PM   #6253
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,945 Times in 1,818 Posts
Failed 184 Times in 99 Posts
[/IMG]
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 05:03 PM   #6254
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,198 Times in 8,392 Posts
Failed 1,531 Times in 679 Posts
It's hilarious to see them go from "if you were born with that gender's body parts, then you are that gender" to "gender is a grey area".

So really, this might have been a moment of enlightenment for them!
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2024, 09:25 PM   #6255
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,958 Times in 1,526 Posts
Failed 35 Times in 27 Posts
So y’all want abnormal physical output (actually world record) with normal physical attributes? That just doesn’t work. Lol.

I had off the charts testosterone in my 20’s (naturally). Sadly I got married and have been retested and in smack dab in the middle of normal. Must be because my wife has my nuts. Lol.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-02-2024, 09:54 PM   #6256
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,273 Posts
Failed 92 Times in 70 Posts
Come one, come all

https://enhanced.org/
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 05:25 PM   #6257
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,377 Times in 2,402 Posts
Failed 390 Times in 157 Posts
I always find it hilarious to read and hear the MAGA crowd claim the left are a bunch of snowflakes when literally all MAGA supporters do is bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. They're like a swarm of locusts, destroying everything in their path, or like a pack of wolves, eventually turning on each other.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2024, 06:09 PM   #6258

Thanked 7,570 Times in 3,555 Posts
Failed 1,505 Times in 643 Posts
The right are the ones who invented cancel culture.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:07 PM   #6259
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,198 Times in 8,392 Posts
Failed 1,531 Times in 679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
I always find it hilarious to read and hear the MAGA crowd claim the left are a bunch of snowflakes when literally all MAGA supporters do is bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. They're like a swarm of locusts, destroying everything in their path, or like a pack of wolves, eventually turning on each other.
It's by design. Their ignorance is turned into anger, and that anger is turned to votes and political action.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 07:39 PM   #6260

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
It's by design. Their ignorance is turned into anger, and that anger is turned to votes and political action.
Good point. Trump has done a masterful job of telling angry people what they want to hear and turning that anger into votes.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:41 PM   #6261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
The right are the ones who invented cancel culture.
And before cancel culture, it was Bill O'Reilly and the war on Christmas. It's like a new controversy every 6 months, lol.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:17 PM   #6262
Performance Moderator

Now Elon is using his platform for exactly what he said he wouldn’t…. What a surprise

https://apple.news/A33ob93iIStWiqA4P1K7hKA
Old 08-04-2024, 02:25 PM   #6263

the lines have crossed!!! Wait till she drops her VP pick.

From Nate Silver
Old 08-04-2024, 06:49 PM   #6264
RS controls my life!

Failed 64 Times in 21 Posts
If you watch the show The Boys on amazon prime, it’s funny how the latest season mocks the far right.
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2024, 08:41 AM   #6265
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,579 Times in 2,537 Posts
Failed 434 Times in 126 Posts
Markets crashing due to Japan increasing interest rates, while the Maga dummies are blaming Kamala lol.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 10:03 AM   #6266
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,273 Posts
Failed 92 Times in 70 Posts
I mean that was going to be obvious lol, people lose a bunch of money Trumps gonna say "That wouldn't have happened if I was president" and everyone cheers
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 10:51 AM   #6267
Performance Moderator

I bet not one of those fist pumping hillbillies has a stock investment or a 401K... unless they bought into truth social or trump media and they lost a shit tonne of money hahaha but that's also the libs fault too somehow!
Old 08-05-2024, 11:02 AM   #6268
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,567 Times in 1,511 Posts
Failed 853 Times in 284 Posts
lol.

It’s pretty obvious that the left did all this to themselves

When the pendulum swings too far one way… people want to push it the other way.

You only have to be sick of the “woke narrative” or “woke mind virus” as Elon calls it… to not want to associate yourself with anything to do with anyone who would support that side of the battle.

And yes… that includes associating yourself with the far right. Because an enemy of an enemy is a friend.

There is only ONE thing that people agree on, and it’s everything to do with destroying the woke ideology and that is enough for them to vote trump. At this point to a lot of people nothing else matters.

It is THAT simple.

You can call it hate… but that’s what happens when you force it down everyone’s throats. They hate it. And now it’s time to pay.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2024, 12:04 PM   #6269

Thanked 31,910 Times in 7,396 Posts
Failed 209 Times in 157 Posts
Force what down people's throats? Allowing gay and trans people to exist? Allowing women to have bodily autonomy?
None of these things affect anyone who's not partaking in these so why do they feel the need to care?
The same people with trump flags and airbrushed tailgates of Biden being bound and gagged, while yelling at people at libraries and celebrating courts taking away women's rights are the ones that think a pride parade is having something "shoved down their throats"
It's just a bunch of fucking crybabies that blame their shitty behaviour on their imaginary friend in the sky, who if he actually existed as the books about him say, he'd fucking hate the people that are doing this, not the dude wearing a dress reading to kids at the library.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2024, 12:44 PM   #6270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
lol.

It’s pretty obvious that the left did all this to themselves

When the pendulum swings too far one way… people want to push it the other way.

You only have to be sick of the “woke narrative” or “woke mind virus” as Elon calls it… to not want to associate yourself with anything to do with anyone who would support that side of the battle.

And yes… that includes associating yourself with the far right. Because an enemy of an enemy is a friend.

There is only ONE thing that people agree on, and it’s everything to do with destroying the woke ideology and that is enough for them to vote trump. At this point to a lot of people nothing else matters.

It is THAT simple.

You can call it hate… but that’s what happens when you force it down everyone’s throats. They hate it. And now it’s time to pay.
It's always somthing with your group. trans, gays, Indians, Asians, Jew, blacks natives.

You just got to be upset at someone.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:20 PM   #6271
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Force what down people's throats? Allowing gay and trans people to exist? Allowing women to have bodily autonomy?
None of these things affect anyone who's not partaking in these so why do they feel the need to care?
The same people with trump flags and airbrushed tailgates of Biden being bound and gagged, while yelling at people at libraries and celebrating courts taking away women's rights are the ones that think a pride parade is having something "shoved down their throats"
It's just a bunch of fucking crybabies that blame their shitty behaviour on their imaginary friend in the sky, who if he actually existed as the books about him say, he'd fucking hate the people that are doing this, not the dude wearing a dress reading to kids at the library.
Dude have you been living under a rock?

It’s everywhere.

Every movie and show you watch. Every academic institution. Every corporation.

People are sick of it.

When I say people I mean everyday normal people that were neutral before.

You clearly are biased and have a vendetta against religions and religious people lol. Have you heard yourself. You are exactly like they are. Except your god and religion is a cultural ideology. A very shitty one at that.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 08-05-2024 at 01:29 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2024, 01:24 PM   #6272
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
It's always somthing with your group. trans, gays, Indians, Asians, Jew, blacks natives.

You just got to be upset at someone.
Weak.

People are upset at the “religious” ideology called woke.

There are plenty of the above listed people that are against the woke ideology as well. Including gays and trans.

No one said anything about race or sexual preference. You brought it up.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:44 PM   #6273

Quote:

It’s everywhere.

People are sick of it.

You don't think people are sick of seeing white people everywhere. friends, Seinfeld, cheer's, How I met your mother, growing pains, full house the list goes on. Don't get me started on movies.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:47 PM   #6274

Thanked 31,910 Times in 7,396 Posts
Failed 209 Times in 157 Posts
Quote:

It’s everywhere.

People are sick of it.

You clearly are biased and have a vendetta against religions and religious people lol. Have you heard yourself. You are exactly like they are. Except your god and religion is a cultural ideology. A very shitty one at that.
Are we not developed enough as a society to treat people that exist with respect instead of using religion as a guise to be a piece of shit? You're just an alibaba version of Jordan Peterson man.
Normal people are still normal. You probably just live in an echo chamber of crybabies that are upset there's a black gay guy in a BMO commercial then pat themselves on the back because "Christ told them to do it"
I have no issues with religious people if they use it as a tool to better themselves and their mental health, or to have a purpose.
I would actually stand up for people to be able to practice that religion without persecution, much like I would for gay or trans or whatever the person may be.
Once those people tell anyone who isn't a part of it that they should be bound by those rules or face punishment or removal of their rights is when the line is crossed.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2024, 02:09 PM   #6275
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,839 Times in 5,902 Posts
Failed 2,052 Times in 683 Posts
Got a bit checked out when Disney started using they/them on Alien species in Star Wars shows