REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #1251
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,905 Times in 7,395 Posts
Failed 209 Times in 157 Posts
Plenty of those gun owners would starve to death in a week if the Burger King down the street closed. Owning a gun isn't going to get you very far when you are barely motivated to get your sweats on in the morning.
It takes a little more than just having a gun to hypothetically take on the military like what started this conversation. These people are only a threat to themselves and their neighbours.
Advertisement
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-03-2019, 11:29 PM   #1252
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,567 Times in 1,511 Posts
Failed 853 Times in 284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Out of those 97.5 million how many of them are Grandma who has dead Gramdpa's 40 year old gun somewhere in a back closet and how many of them are a 8 year old who just got 22 for Christmas.

Also only about 6% of the 97.5 million gun owners are NRA members. Guns don't seem like a big priority to a lot of people who own guns.
it doesnt matter how u spin the stats... 6% of 97.5 million is 5.85million.

and how many of those owners have like 2 or 3 guns? or 30 guns? or 100 guns.

how many illegal weapons are there out there?

whats the plan? kick down every door, clear the area, house to house. block to block? like in afghanistan or iraq? or vietnam... lol that isnt very effective

dude they were burning down entire villages indiscriminately.

you think they'd do that on their own soil? how many military personnel would start a mutiny?

how many pro america militias are gonna pop up?

and say u get your way...

how many 10's of 1000's of your own people would they have to kill and how would the rest of the people think of that? Like there's no way this idea even works LOL.

i'll tell u, it's gonna be a very very long, slow, paranoid war.

no military in the world can effectively win a guerrilla war.

herp derp rag heads in afghanistan can learn to fight and make IED's and take out convoys and stop two of the greatest militaries in the world from taking over.

u seriously don't think a buncha pissed off americans cant do better? like SERIOUSLY? and how many of those pissed of americans are ex military... or current military.

there are little fucking teenage girls that can target shoot better than snipers. there are guys that can hit every target in the room, before the opposition can even draw their guns. these people arent rare either.

there's a common misconception that being in the military suddenly makes you rambo and really good with guns and shit.

the best shooters in the world are civilians. that have a natural skill set, and a passion for guns.

you'd never be able to catch these people. they dont just live at home with their guns. they could give up their guns. pretend to be good.

but there's a secret stash of rebel guns that they have access to somewhere.

bro the ideas are endless. the military would be playing never ending pest control.

people would start making their own guns. its that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Plenty of those gun owners would starve to death in a week if the Burger King down the street closed. Owning a gun isn't going to get you very far when you are barely motivated to get your sweats on in the morning.
It takes a little more than just having a gun to hypothetically take on the military like what started this conversation. These people are only a threat to themselves and their neighbours.
sure... so would the non gun owners LOL.

the ones that are weak will just give up their guns and turn sides or surrender right away.

there will be others and leaders that will gather these people and turn them into rebels.

i wouldnt underestimate "unmotivated lazy americans that own guns" when you're rolling down in tanks taking away their guns and killing their friends.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 02-03-2019 at 11:37 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #1253
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,239 Times in 425 Posts
Failed 28 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

the ones that are weak will just give up their guns and turn sides or surrender right away.

there will be others and leaders that will gather these people and turn them into rebels.

i wouldnt underestimate "unmotivated lazy americans that own guns" when you're rolling down in tanks taking away their guns and killing their friends.
Mikoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-04-2019, 01:25 AM   #1254
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,567 Times in 3,554 Posts
Failed 1,505 Times in 643 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

and how many of those owners have like 2 or 3 guns? or 30 guns? or 100 guns.

how many illegal weapons are there out there?

whats the plan? kick down every door, clear the area, house to house. block to block? like in afghanistan or iraq? or vietnam... lol that isnt very effective

dude they were burning down entire villages indiscriminately.

you think they'd do that on their own soil? how many military personnel would start a mutiny?

how many pro america militias are gonna pop up?

and say u get your way...

how many 10's of 1000's of your own people would they have to kill and how would the rest of the people think of that? Like there's no way this idea even works LOL.

i'll tell u, it's gonna be a very very long, slow, paranoid war.

no military in the world can effectively win a guerrilla war.

herp derp rag heads in afghanistan can learn to fight and make IED's and take out convoys and stop two of the greatest militaries in the world from taking over.

u seriously don't think a buncha pissed off americans cant do better? like SERIOUSLY? and how many of those pissed of americans are ex military... or current military.

there are little fucking teenage girls that can target shoot better than snipers. there are guys that can hit every target in the room, before the opposition can even draw their guns. these people arent rare either.

there's a common misconception that being in the military suddenly makes you rambo and really good with guns and shit.

the best shooters in the world are civilians. that have a natural skill set, and a passion for guns.

you'd never be able to catch these people. they dont just live at home with their guns. they could give up their guns. pretend to be good.

but there's a secret stash of rebel guns that they have access to somewhere.

bro the ideas are endless. the military would be playing never ending pest control.

people would start making their own guns. its that simple.

sure... so would the non gun owners LOL.

Where did I say they would take all the guns? The government could use a state of emergency to intact stricter gun laws.

The Afghans are way better fighters than the weekend warrior Americans you are talking about. Just ask the British, Russians and the Americans. None have been able to defeat them.

https://www.thoughtco.com/britains-d...-kabul-1773762

Also why would an American fight the government when NASCAR is on and the Cowboys are playing a big game on Monday.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:31 PM   #1255
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Failed 533 Times in 187 Posts
Anybody watch the state of the union?
Old 02-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #1256

This post FAILED by:
Old 02-06-2019, 11:57 AM   #1257
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
Anybody watch the state of the union?
It was a lot of fluff about border security, migrants, and keeping liberty safe. But my favorite was the conflicting rhetoric about how the gov't should be running the country, and not getting bogged down in bipartisan politics. The problem is that Trump is the one who divided not only the house, but his own party!

It's insane what comes out of this guy's mouth. What's even more insane, is that I'm going to bet that he is voted in for a second term. The Democrats just don't have the pull to win a country that has been governed by the GOP for 2/3 of it's history. Thank Roosevelt's ghost for the 22nd amendment that disallows any president to rule for more than two terms.....
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2019, 01:47 PM   #1258
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,191 Times in 1,973 Posts
Failed 265 Times in 101 Posts
Quote:

What a tosser, knew he wouldn't stay away.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-06-2019, 06:12 PM   #1259
SiRVs up, dude

Failed 31 Times in 17 Posts
The guy can't resist
Old 02-06-2019, 08:19 PM   #1260
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,218 Posts
Failed 616 Times in 193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRV View Post
The guy can't resist
I think it's still good. The bet was to not POST for 6mth. Thanks and fails don't really count as posting or are they?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:43 PM   #1261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
I think it's still good. The bet was to not POST for 6mth. Thanks and fails don't really count as posting or are they?
Should I have hired a lawyer to write a legal document? I think it's pretty weak that he is failing my posts after he lost the bet.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:43 PM   #1262
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Failed 275 Times in 114 Posts
Loser.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-07-2019, 10:03 AM   #1263
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Failed 205 Times in 120 Posts
Quote:
Should I have hired a lawyer to write a legal document? I think it's pretty weak that he is failing my posts after he lost the bet.
maybe make a post in the relationship and gender forum.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:34 AM   #1264
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 91 Posts
I'm just super happy that skinnypupp changed the thread title back. Imagine the confusion for our 11 active members if it wasn't changed back.

originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #1265
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,196 Times in 8,390 Posts
Failed 1,531 Times in 679 Posts
It's more for Google than anything. The URL changes every time titles are changed
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2019, 08:09 AM   #1266
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,612 Times in 1,758 Posts
Failed 693 Times in 217 Posts
Shit just got real for orange Cheeto and his family. There goes spring break at his golf resorts for Cheeto.

Dotard, his sons, US dept of justice, and Trump's businesses have two weeks to respond to broad investigation into allegations of obstruction of justice.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/polit...ler/index.html

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler on Monday announced a sweeping investigation into President Donald Trump's campaign, businesses, transition and administration, a probe that would lay the groundwork for Democrats if they choose to pursue impeachment proceedings against the President.

The Judiciary Committee on Monday sent letters to 81 people and entities — including the White House, the Justice Department, senior campaign officials, Trump Organization officials and the President's sons — marking the start of a broad investigation that will tackle questions including possible corruption, obstruction of justice, hush-money payments to women, collusion with Russia and allegations of the President abusing his office and using it for personal gain.

They are demanding responses within two weeks

Last edited by pastarocket; 03-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.
pastarocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:00 AM   #1267

Also thid: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...stormy-daniels

Fox news new about Stormy Daniels before the election but killed the story.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:05 AM   #1268
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 6,539 Times in 2,640 Posts
Failed 253 Times in 139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
Shit just got real for orange Cheeto and his family. There goes spring break at his golf resorts for Cheeto.

Dotard, his sons, US dept of justice, and Trump's businesses have two weeks to respond to broad investigation into allegations of obstruction of justice.
Trump will be fine for the remainder of his term as POTUS because of presidential immunity, but it will get very interesting when re-election comes.

To be honest, despite all his flaws, I have really been liking how Trump fxxks with DPRK and China, and I really don't see how any other president would do the same and does it as well as he does. I'm gonna miss that when he goes LOL~
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:07 PM   #1269
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,745 Times in 1,103 Posts
Failed 152 Times in 75 Posts
this might not be news to everyone here, but i stumbled upon this youtube channel while i was looking up elliott broidy yesterday.

pretty bizzare stuff, steve bannon sitting there blank faced while some guy is presumably yelling some propaganda type shit, and some not so random applause in between.

I googled what I could about this channel and apparently the guy is some billionaire who is close to trump, and no surprise that he's a criminal.

After falling out with members of the Communist Party leadership, Guo was accused of corruption and other misdeeds and forced to flee China. He came to the United States in late 2014[7] after learning he was going to be arrested after allegations against him including bribing, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud and rape,[8] and is subsequently subject to an Interpol Red Notice.[better source needed][1][9]
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 04:53 PM   #1270
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Failed 205 Times in 120 Posts
The collision investigation is over and Mueller has handed over his report to the attorney general.

Manic you still sure trumps getting impeached for collusion? I'll perma-ban bet you the result has no findings directly tying him to the Russians.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #1271

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
The collision investigation is over and Mueller has handed over his report to the attorney general.

Manic you still sure trumps getting impeached for collusion? I'll perma-ban bet you the result has no findings directly tying him to the Russians.
Did I ever say he was going to get impeached for collusion? I don't remember.

How many times has he said no collusion. I think he said it at least 3 times today.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:48 AM   #1272

Thanked 2,921 Times in 761 Posts
Failed 367 Times in 95 Posts
is it really gonna happen tho?

Acura604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-05-2019, 07:47 AM   #1273

Thanked 2,617 Times in 900 Posts
Failed 496 Times in 162 Posts
Does anyone who isn't 'Orange Man Bad!' seem even remotely concerned? Even Trump is saying to hurry up and get it over with, so they can get back to business.

Last edited by Bouncing Bettys; 12-05-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-05-2019, 08:30 AM   #1274
SiRVs up, dude

Failed 31 Times in 17 Posts
This process is super convoluted and a waste of resources. The election is so close, he just needs to get voted out. Nobody really gives a shit about the Ukraine thing
Old 12-05-2019, 03:14 PM   #1275
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square

Thanked 2,093 Times in 669 Posts
Failed 187 Times in 69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Bettys View Post
Does anyone who isn't 'Orange Man Bad!' seem even remotely concerned? Even Trump is saying to hurry up and get it over with, so they can get back to business.
He is saying, "Let's go to trial", because if it passes through to the Senate, then the Republicans can call upon any witness they see fit, not the puppet list that Schiff has control over and closed door meetings with. Ultimately, the Dems don't want this to happen, so they will not vote to push it through.

The Dems have tried to impeach 5 of the last 6 Republican Presidents, so this is just them acting normal. However, the hearsay and conjecture this time around is really making them look foolish. What they believed would downgrade Trump's popularity before an election is having the opposite effect.
Zedbra is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: