REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #26
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Failed 530 Times in 136 Posts
appendicitis is different, the pain originates in the abdomen and slowly migrates and centers at your appendix. which is lower right from your belly button. or upper right from your genitals.

I had a ruptured appendix last year, it was the most excruciating pain I have felt thus far. It was very painful for 1-2 hours, then it didn't hurt very much if I did not move around. The next morning when I decided to go to the doctor, it hurt just to get out of bed and to walk around. The doctor sent me to ER and within 12 hours, I had to do a appendectomy. All my symptoms were that of a ruptured appendix. I was hospitalized for 4 days in total so the doctors can keep me on antibiotics because my appendix had ruptured, which can cause infections in the intestines. Luckily this didn't happen to me.

1 month later, I have recovered from the surgery and everything, I went to a scheduled appointment with the surgeon, he told me the analysis of my appendix showed that it was a "chronic" issue that led to the rupture. I recall having 2 bad stomach aches months before, something like 3 months and 6 months before the date it ruptured. At those times, I didn't think much of it because it eventually stopped.

I hope you are not experiencing a precursor to appendicitis!

Old 01-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #27
My homepage has been set to RS

Failed 59 Times in 28 Posts
Was just reading reddit and oddly read something that sounded like the symptoms OP was experiencing.

Gall stones.

If you get these symptoms again, ask the doc to check your gallbladder?

subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

Failed 59 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
this may sound stupid but happened to me!

lactose intolerant, i used to have dairy fairly regularly and i started noticing bad stomach aches, nothing else, and i went about eating normally cuz i didnt assume anything, maybe just a flu or something... weeks went buy, still had the bad stomach cramps..

turns out my body decided i was lactose intolerant within a week or so, not to severe, can still eat pizza and stuff, but a bowl or cereal or icecream and im not getting up the next day.
I'm lactose intolerant too, but the pain from that and lets say appendicitis or gall stones is probably vastly different.

Lol...lactose intolerance and realizing you ate something at a public event with dairy, having to hold in that gas. Then you have the stomach pains from all the pent up gas lol.
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote