REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-25-2020, 08:25 AM   #1976
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,748 Times in 1,104 Posts
Failed 152 Times in 75 Posts
i get so tired of trying to explain blm or white privilege to people. it's like the most elementary part of the arguments that progressives try to make, and we keep getting dragged back to the very start every time and having to go through the work to explain this simple concept. i'm done with it. hehe, try to educate yourself on what we are actually saying about blm and white privilege, etc.. we don't really want to start at the beginning every time.
Advertisement
unit is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #1977
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,570 Times in 3,555 Posts
Failed 1,505 Times in 643 Posts
The Lincon project is savage. They are republicans against trump.

Old 07-25-2020, 01:50 PM   #1978
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 4,285 Times in 2,055 Posts
Failed 295 Times in 139 Posts
Mitt Romney is probably footing that out if his own pocket anonymously.
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 07:06 AM   #1979
SFICC-03*

its funny, the lincoln project is actually founded by george conway, kellyanne conway's husband. can only imagine the conversations that they have at home.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-27-2020, 07:32 AM   #1980
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,387 Times in 3,913 Posts
Failed 1,390 Times in 625 Posts
id like to know why the media isn't going after the Clintons or Bill Gates etc etc etc they were all up in Epsteins rape den

and trump supposedly cut ties with Epstein/Maxwell bcuz he caught them hitting on an underage girl (not sure of the veracity of this, but it came from a pro dem outlet)
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:30 AM   #1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
id like to know why the media isn't going after the Clintons or Bill Gates etc etc etc they were all up in Epsteins rape den

and trump supposedly cut ties with Epstein/Maxwell bcuz he caught them hitting on an underage girl (not sure of the veracity of this, but it came from a pro dem outlet)
Because they are not running for president.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22R2C4
Old 07-27-2020, 10:37 AM   #1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Because they are not running for president.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22R2C4
That's not a good enough excuse tbh (running for president)

As for the Bill Gates case, I didn't even hear about the supposed island visits, just the reports of Gates meeting with Epstein after he was a convicted sex offender to ask for money... Yikes
Old 07-27-2020, 11:04 AM   #1983
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,434 Times in 563 Posts
Failed 40 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
That's not a good enough excuse tbh (running for president)

As for the Bill Gates case, I didn't even hear about the supposed island visits, just the reports of Gates meeting with Epstein after he was a convicted sex offender to ask for money... Yikes
Ran for President.
Won(*) Presidency.
Is current President.
Running for President again.

The guy that with one signature can change the very fabric of the country. Actually, no doesn't even need a signature. Just needs to type a few smart words into his phone and people follow. Yea, why wouldn't you be critical of that guy?
Teriyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 11:28 AM   #1984

Quote:
That's not a good enough excuse tbh (running for

Gates is not the one who partied with Epstein he is also not the one who threw parties and hired young girls to be there and then invited Epstein to join him. Bill gates is as square as they come. trump on the other hand is known to love young girls.

I hope you spend more time checking out the person who is going to babysit your kids than the person delivering your mail.
Old 07-27-2020, 01:15 PM   #1985
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,674 Times in 1,343 Posts
Failed 140 Times in 79 Posts
Hard to believe Bill Gates was messin with underage girls...wasn't he way too busy developing vaccines to infect us all with COVID-19? Plus Melinda looks like the type to put the smack down on glasses boy if he ever strayed.

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:12 PM   #1986

I here melania did really well in the last round of marriage negotiations with trump. Big bump in pay. Imagine being married for 10 plus years and then bringing in lawyers to renegotiate. Sounds more like an employee than a wife.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #1987
linguistic ninja

Hoooly shit. Bill Gates' wife = Melinda. Donald Trump's wife = Melania

#PLANDEMICCONFIRMED #EPSTEINDIDNOTKILLHIMSELF

Old 07-27-2020, 08:48 PM   #1988
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Failed 286 Times in 153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
so where's the BS stuff that posters here have said about Trump? Anything debunked? Anything?...Anyone??...Bueller? Bueller?
Well if we just look at the last few pages here, there's the utter hypocrisy of balking about Trump promoting an immigrant American food product, while saying absolutely nothing of the Democrat senators who instigated a boycott of that same product initially.

Or there's the page long crowing over Trumps comments about his cognitive test.
I swear, give these leftists enough rope. They'll inevitably make a sweet garage door pull handle

But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:12 PM   #1989
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 24,198 Times in 8,392 Posts
Failed 1,531 Times in 679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by welfare View Post
Well if we just look at the last few pages here, there's the utter hypocrisy of balking about Trump promoting an immigrant American food product, while saying absolutely nothing of the Democrat senators who instigated a boycott of that same product initially.

I swear, give these leftists enough rope. They'll inevitably make a sweet garage door pull handle

https://youtu.be/cJlozDH0e6g
1) Why shouldn't someone be able to boycott a company run by someone who financially supports Trump?

2) We're commenting on his comments. You're right. That's the whole point. So what was the problem again?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:25 PM   #1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriyaki View Post
Ran for President.
Won(*) Presidency.
Is current President.
Running for President again.

The guy that with one signature can change the very fabric of the country. Actually, no doesn't even need a signature. Just needs to type a few smart words into his phone and people follow. Yea, why wouldn't you be critical of that guy?
They should be critical of all of them, they shouldn't get a pass simply bcuz they're dems
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2020, 06:28 AM   #1991
linguistic ninja

Quote:

Classic whataboutism. Who cares what a bunch of television personalities do, we're talking about the Presid...on wait second

Old 07-28-2020, 07:41 AM   #1992
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,910 Times in 7,396 Posts
Failed 209 Times in 157 Posts
The only argument left for trump nutswingers “BuT LefT WinG HYpOcrIcsY”
There’s one president, and one party in power for the worst civil unrest in decades, more Americans dead in 6 months than the entire Vietnam war, and 9/11 combined, then multiplied by 2, the inability to communicate health data and information, but it can all be summed up to “the leftist hypocrisy.”
It’s quite cute to watch the spiral and see people still clinging to their love of arguing for a failed political experiment featuring a reality TV star. Really “sticking it to the left.”
I heard Hillary had some emails that are relevant to the current situation too?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:28 AM   #1993
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,974 Posts
Failed 265 Times in 101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
libertarians =/= liberals

In fact, you probably are one yourself hehe. You just don't even know it.
I was about to say this, you beat me to it.

He doesn't even know the difference between a liberal and libertarian, and he's trying to tell us we're "uninformed".

I'm done with this guy.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:34 AM   #1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
its funny, the lincoln project is actually founded by george conway, kellyanne conway's husband. can only imagine the conversations that they have at home.
What I find more interesting is that these "Never Trump" Republicans are putting together a more effective ad campaign against Trump than what Biden and the Democrats could ever achieve thus far.

Never understood why the Democrats are so piss poor at putting together attack ads like the Repubs can.
Old 07-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
There’s one president, and one party in power for the worst civil unrest in decades, more Americans dead in 6 months than the entire Vietnam war, and 9/11 combined, then multiplied by 2, the inability to communicate health data and information, but it can all be summed up to “the leftist hypocrisy.”
It’s quite cute to watch the spiral and see people still clinging to their love of arguing for a failed political experiment featuring a reality TV star. Really “sticking it to the left.”
I heard she was running a pedophilia ring through a pizza shop too.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2020, 11:21 AM   #1996

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Failed 286 Times in 153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Don't forget about the complete lack of self awareness that goes hand in hand.
On full exhibit in this very thread.
It'll be an important factor come November.
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 12:47 PM   #1997

Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,218 Posts
Failed 616 Times in 193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
I was about to say this, you beat me to it.

He doesn't even know the difference between a liberal and libertarian, and he's trying to tell us we're "uninformed".

I'm done with this guy.
Bahaha... I specifically used both because the hypocrisy it involves in the causes you guys support in the direction you guys are taking.

It's you who are mixing them, while taking the worst part of each side.

Libertarian=minimal gov't presence, generally speaking fiscally responsible.

Liberals=equality, freedom and individual rights, while supporting capitalism in generral.

BLM is asking minimal gov't presence, minimal policing to secure individual rights while disregarding fiscal responsibility (where to get all the money for the social programs?! Oh yeah... by minimizing police fundings so every other races in the society have chaos so that we can fund handouts for black community) and equality (what about other races beside black?). And tax the riches to oblivion to we can fund all these because it's "their share".

Don't come to me with some bullshit that we should start doing this for black community first. If you want to say they are the most challenged group vs. brown or yellow races, then as I said... how about let's focus on what the Asian communities did right vs. the black community. Help the black community to achieve that other races are doing as minorities.

If you actually feel good supporting these causes and think that by supporting this, you are making a difference in the world, let me give you another word: Narcissism. And I have no words for those kind of people.

My idea has always be the same and it will never change. I promote self discipline, accountability and responsibility. I've seen them with my own eyes how they work on anyone regardless of race, which evidently lacking in many of the poorer black communities. We can promote that before anything else. I believe that'd make a long lasting effect instead of some bandaid proposals.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #1998
SFICC-03*

Quote:
i mean honestly though, how can you ignore the cognitive test stuff? He went on the air to defend himself for being able to count back from 100 by 7, and for being able to name animals from drawings.

But Trump called that a “misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions.”

this is clearly not an intelligent man, and i have no doubt he bought and cheated his way through Wharton.
Old 07-28-2020, 01:27 PM   #1999
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Failed 416 Times in 132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
Rambling bullshit

ok
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2020, 02:09 PM   #2000

Thanked 9,257 Times in 4,029 Posts
Failed 427 Times in 225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What I find more interesting is that these "Never Trump" Republicans are putting together a more effective ad campaign against Trump than what Biden and the Democrats could ever achieve thus far.

Never understood why the Democrats are so piss poor at putting together attack ads like the Repubs can.
Probably because the people making the ad have the same kind of mentality as the target audience for once. Democrats making an ad aimed at Republicans, but making it with a Democrat mindset, results in an ad that the Democrats think looks great but a Republican thinks looks stupid, and vice versa. Like when highschool admin try to do something "hip" and they end up mangling whatever slang the kids are using at the time.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: